Pediatric Cardiology  |
Dr. Ashraf Nagm, MD
Dr. Ashraf Nagm, MD is a pediatric cardiology doctor who practices in Edinburg, TX. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 36 years.

5506 S Jackson Rd

Edinburg, TX 78539

• HealthSmart
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Nagm

Dr. Nagm's Experience

Dr. Nagm's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatric Cardiology

• Sophia Children's Hospital Era
  • St Christopher's Hospital For
  • University Of Texas Health Science
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Nagm has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nagm does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nagm and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nagm's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nagm to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Nagm's Performance
in McAlllen, TX |
I work as a registered nurse so I have an eye of a medical professional. Dr Nagm comes as a high-caliber doctor who fulfills the highest level of professional efficiency in respect to his knowledge, bed-side manners, communication and patient education. I was pretty much impressed with the animated software programs Dr Nagm uses to explain the complex heart conditions in a very simple and easy to understand way. I would definitely recommend Dr Nagm for those who wants the best for their kids.
in Weslaco, TX |
I had an excellent experience with this doctor. Doctor Nagm is very professional. He took good care of my kid and spent enough time to answer all my questions. I left the clinic very satisfied with the service provided.
in McAllen, TX |
Best doctor ever I have ever met. My kid needed to be seen by a pediatric cardiologist for a follow up visit, but my insurance was not ready to cover the clinic visit. That means I had to postpone the clinic visit or pay out of pocket the costs. Dr. Nagm saw my kid and provide full service refusing to take any money for this clinic visit. Is there still doctors like that any more ? I wonder who is behind the negative reviews that seem identical.
El Dr. Nagm es el mejor médico en el área de McAllen. Es excelente en su trabajo. Él cuida excelente de sus pacientes. Él dedica tiempo a explicar todo a sus pacientes ya responder a todas sus preguntas. Es muy humano. Nunca olvidaré una vez cuando salió de su camino para ayudarme. Después de que dejé la clínica tomé a mi hijo y fui a mi coche. Desafortunadamente, mi batería estaba muerta. El doctor Nagm salía de la clínica pero se detuvo para dar un salto a mi batería. ¡Gracias Dr. Nagm
in Mcallen, TX |
Mejor doctor. Llevé a mi hijo a ser examinado por el doctor Nagm. Este es mi único hijo. Tuvo un episodio de desmayo. Estaba muy preocupado. El Dr. Nagm examinó a mi hijo y realizó algunas pruebas incluyendo una ecografía del corazón. El Dr. Nagm me aseguró que mi hijo estaba bien y su condición no era grave. Se tomó su tiempo para responder a todas mis preguntas. Dejé la clínica muy feliz. Definitivamente recomiendo el Dr. Nagm para otros padres si sus hijos tienen un problema de corazón.
in McAllen, TX |
I had my son checked by doctor Nagm few years ago. I didn't have any problem with my clinic visit. I was completely satisfied with quality of care Dr Nagm gave to my son. Recently, my daughter was diagnosed with a heart murmur. Because I had an excellent experience with Dr Nagm, I called his office to set an appointment. Unfortunately, they told me that doctor Nagm left the clinic 4 years ago to start his new job in Boston, MA where he used to work previously. McAllen lost an excellent doctor.
in Mcallen, TX |
I took my kid to Dr Nagm's clinic. Scheduling the clinic visit was easy. The waiting time was short. The staff were really friendly and helpful. Dr Nagm received received us warmly with a friendly smile. He took his time to listen to all my concerns and answer all my questions. After he examined my kid, Dr Nagm went over the results with and explained my kid's condition and required treatment. Dr name scheduled a follow up visit for my kid and I left the clinic very sarisfied.
in McAllen texas |
Worst Doctor ever. Lacks experience and refuses to answer simple questions when asked.
Have you seen Dr. Ashraf Nagm, MD?
Are you Dr. Nagm?