Dr. Ashraf Henry, MD

Anesthesiology | Male

Dr. Ashraf Henry, MD
Dr. Ashraf Henry, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Buffalo, NY. He is 58 years old. Dr. Henry is affiliated with Sisters of Charity Hospital.

Dr. Henry's Experience

See how Dr. Henry's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Henry

Dr. Henry accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Henry is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Henry has admitting privileges.

Dr. Henry's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Henry to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Henry's Performance
    GOOD
I showed up for a scheduled appointment today (that I waited two months for), and was turned away, because his previous office staff (which were rude, and exteremely incompetent) didn't in-put my appointment correctly for the new office. I intend on billing Dr. Ashraf Henry, $50.00 for my missed appointment. On my previous visit, I spent over two and a half hours in the the waiting room, all to basically advocate for my own care. Horrible Doctor, horrible Staff, don't waste your time here.
in Grand Island, NY |
I have little to no faith in this doctor, strictly because of how poorly I was treated by his staff. The wait time for my first appointment was unbelievable (several hours). The desk staff was rude to people the entire time (yes, you Penny). They never answer phone calls and when you actually connect with someone, they give you misinformation. My most recent, and last appointment, they wouldn't see me, because my appointment didn't "transfer" from his old office. No apology. Nothing.
in Grand Island, NY |
Completely incompetent staff. Waited two hours for my first appointment. They "lost" my second appointment and was told there wasn't nothing I could do. Penny, at the front desk, doesn't have a clue. She is rude and gives misinformation.
in Collins, New York 14035 |
Dr. Henry is the best doctor I have out of 7 of them. He has great bedside manners. The office staff I love penny and Jen .. I like talking to penny cause she makes me feel like there is light at the end of my problems. I'm a very persitant person but they are always nice and understanding....I wouldn't trade them for anything... Thank you for letting me express myself... Lisa Morris
Have you seen Dr. Ashraf Henry, MD?
Are you Dr. Henry?

Compare Dr. Henry

Dr. Henry's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
    •  Board certified in Pain Medicine

Dr. Henry has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Henry's Board Certifications

• Pain Medicine

Dr. Henry does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Henry and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Cairo University Med School
      Cleveland Clinic Foundation
      Cleveland Clinic Foundation

• Arabic

Dr. Henry does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Henry and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology

Dr. Henry does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Henry and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.