Dr. Ashraf Hanna, MD

Dr. Hanna
Telehealth services available

Florida Spine Institute

2250 Drew St Clearwater, FL 33765

Dr. Ashraf Hanna, MD is a Pain Medicine Specialist in Clearwater, FL and has over 26 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from The Cleveland Clinic Foundation medical school in 1994. He is affiliated with medical facilities Mease Countryside Hospital and Morton Plant Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Hanna to book an appointment.

Dr. Hanna's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hanna

3.7

Dr. Hanna?
What People Say About Dr. Ashraf Hanna, MD
All things is great thanks GOD . and thanks for all team. GOD bless you and all your family too and your team.
May 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashraf Hanna, MD?
dr ashraf Hanna is one of the best my name is Nagy Naguib I was blessed to go for dr ashraf Hanna he knows what to do and excellent job
May 11, 2019
Sciatic Pain management.
SM Arguello in Clearwater , FL – Feb 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashraf Hanna, MD?
After being referred to Dr. Hanna from my spine surgeon I had to wait one month to get in for an appointment. Then he kept me waiting 2 hours past my appointment time and I still hadn't seen him. When I got up and went to leave I asked the nurses if that was normal and they said he usually keeps his patients waiting LONGER 2-3 hours past appointment times. News flash...your not the only person whose time is valuable. If you are that booked stop taking new patients.
Cathy in FL – Aug 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashraf Hanna, MD?
A superb pain management physician!
Apr 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashraf Hanna, MD?
Mr pill mill. Didnt respect my niece. She waited 3 1/2 hrs for 5 mins of attention. The more she shows of hurting the less he seemed to care.
Ginger in Palmetto, FL – Apr 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashraf Hanna, MD?
I was afraid to see Dr. Hanna. I thought he would treat me like a lot of Doctors, "CHRONIC PAIN, MANY, MANY other health issues". Dr Hanna's Nurse is just wonderful, caring, and sweet. The whole office staff is caring and wonderful. I sat nervously waiting for Dr Hanna, and what a surprise when he came in to see me. He let me speak when I needed to explain my history. He would stop me to get a better understanding. Dr. Hanna is a lifesaver in my life in many ways. And I thank God i found him.
Joni L. Christian in Palm Harbor, FL – Sep 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashraf Hanna, MD?
May know his stuff BUT the time wait is awful. Every time never seen within an hour. Expect to spend 3 hours in the office for a 10 minute visit.
Rick in Clearwater – Aug 31, 2016
Rick, we are very sorry for your extended wait...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashraf Hanna, MD?
The process for going to an appointment with Dr. Hanna is absymally managed by staff. You arrive for an appointment, pay your copay and go upstairs. staff upstairs do not rely on this information. I was ignored for two hours+ then told theyassumed I hadn't come upstairs because they wanted to be handed the piece of paper I had used as a bookmark. Another time I was called and told my 2:30 appointment had been moved to 11. And they ASSURED me I would not be delayed. I wasn't seen until 2:40.
So tired of waiting. in Largo, FL – Aug 22, 2016
We are very sorry for the delay in your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashraf Hanna, MD?
Saw a previous pain doctor in Tampa who only spent five minutes and did not help me, until I saw Dr Hanna..the staff and him is amazing..Finally someone who takes time to evaluate and listen and is trying to do the best for my pain I am exsperience. I would recommend him to alot of people with pain conditions..he is great and I give a two thumbs up!!
Elaine in Port Richey, FL – Apr 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashraf Hanna, MD?
I had lost all hope and wanted to just give up and bury my head in the sand. I couldn't believe that I was in so much pain at my age (44) after replanting two trees in my yard. I just knew I was stronger than this! Apparently, I was not as strong as I thought I was after all. Over the years, we lose our Core strength. I pushed myself too hard and hurt my shoulder, lower back and L4 and L5 and my right ankle and left knee. The shoulder and knee pain was manageable with injections and rest
E H in Tampa, FL – Mar 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashraf Hanna, MD?
I prefer an explanation by the doctor--not given a brochure and told that I can get information at different online sources. From the few questions he asked, It appears that the lengthy forms I completed were not read.I was sitting in the waiting room for 45 minutes AFTER I saw the doctor (for 5 minutes) in order to get a signed prescription.....and only after I kept asking for it. If this was a movie I would have walked out. I arrived early--I left 3 1/2 hours after my appointment time--
Charisma in Clearwater FL – Jan 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashraf Hanna, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hanna?

I decided to enter the field of Pain Management because I understand that pain can affect your quality of life, dreams, and goals. Compassion and Experience are crucial in understanding the complexity of pain and the treatments available. As the past...

• Pain Medicine