Dr. Ashoo Khanuja, MD

Dr. Ashoo Khanuja, MD

General Surgery  |
Dr. Ashoo Khanuja, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Independence, OH. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 19 years.

6701 Rockside Rd Ste 209

• DenteMax
  • Dominion Insurance
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Khanuja

See how frequently Dr. Khanuja performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Excision, Shaving, or Destruction of Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue (incl. Mohs Micrographic Surgery), Tissue Transfer
Excision of Skin Lesion

Dr. Khanuja's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• General Surgery

Dr. Khanuja does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Diaphragmatic and-or Hiatal Hernia
  • Hemorrhoids
  • Hernia
  • Stomach Diseases

• Esophageal Surgery
  • Gastroenterology Procedures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Case Western Reserve Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1998

Dr. Khanuja has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Khanuja has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Khanuja does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khanuja and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Khanuja's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khanuja to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Khanuja's Performance
Independence, OH |
I think she is a great doctor, well detailed and cares about her patients. She opens up days to accommodate her patients to the best of her ability. Yes there might be a wait sometime but that is normal for a SPECIALTY OFFICE. The staff is great and friendly as well.
Brecksville, OH |
Unless you have a lot of time on your hand, you should look for another Oral Surgeon. Appointment times mean nothing. I have had 2 scheduled in advance and both times I was contacted to change. The office visit left me in the room for 55 minutes before she came in. This was on a day that they had changed me to because they had training in the morning and she was just adding some appointments in the afternoon. I was told this would be better for me as she wouldn't run late due to surgery!
in Independence, OH |
The best establishment I've ever been to for dental care. I was very nervous to remove my wisdom teeth, but the doctor and her staff are absolutely wonderful and took great care of me. Please, go see Dr. Ashoo Khanuja. Your search for a great surgeon/dentist ends here. I promise you won't find anyone else that will be able to take nearly as good of care in your procedure and comfort. I put off my procedure for so long until I found this doctor and team. They're really the best in every way! 100%
in North Royalton, OH |
I had the absolute best experience going to Dr. Kanuja for two replacement teeth from pulling the tooth to the very end of the replacements. She is so very professional and by far the best at her work and techniques. I would travel out of state to her if i had too. She's the only dental surgeon i would go to. I love her staff and she's awesome beginning to end. Dr. Kanuja is a very patient, loving, kind, and smart about her work. I would have each one of my teeth done if i had to.
in Cleveland, OH |
Everyone in the office is incredibe. They go me in last minute for my consultation and even waited for me when I was very late. Even though they were already supposed to be closed, they never rushed me. Alex walked me through every step from pre-surgery to day one post-surgery. I am a very hard stick so everyone made sure it was written down and were very gentle with me. It was a very quick and easy procedure. I want to thank everyone: Dr. Khanuja, Maryanne, Linda, Alex, Allison and Harpreet.
in Independence, OH |
Dr. Khanuja and her staff are awesome, I needed two teeth etracted, and the procedure was explained very well, Dr. Khanuja and staff are very caring and take pride in there work. I needed a follow up appointment and they went out of there way to fit me in at the end of there day. GREAT JOB Thanks
in Cleveland, OH |
Dr Khanuja and her staff are amazing. I have twins that both had their wisdom teeth removed on the same day. Their attention to care and concern for the patient is outstanding! I would definitely recommend her and the outstanding staff to anyone!!!
Have you seen Dr. Ashoo Khanuja, MD?
Are you Dr. Khanuja?