Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Ashok Sinha, MD
Dr. Ashok Sinha, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Bayville, NJ. He is 67 years old and has been practicing for 40 years. Dr. Sinha is affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center- Southern Campus and Community Medical Center.

275 Atlantic City Blvd Unit 1

Bayville, NJ 08721

• American Republic
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
  • EmblemHealth
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • HealthFirst
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Learn about Dr. Sinha

Dr. Sinha's Experience

Dr. Sinha's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cardiopulmonary Conditions
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Patna University
  • Maimonides Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1983
  • Coney Island Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Sinha has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sinha does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sinha and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sinha's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sinha to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Sinha's Performance
Forked River, NJ |
Dr. Sinha is a great Doctor, I have been going to him for 5 years, He saved my life twice. I was just in the hospital and he got me in and out,. He always treats me well. He squeezes me in when I need an appointment. He is my favorite doctor.
in Bayville, NJ |
Ten year patient and very grateful we have a Doctor with this much sincere concern and integrity. I highly recommend Dr.Sinha.
in BAYVILLE NJ |
I have been a patient for several years. Dr.Sinha is a caring concerned doctor. The fact that he had opened an office for working people who do not easily find a doctor who is open in the evening, reflects his concern for people. He is professional and I highly recommend this Doctor.
in Bayville, NJ |
Knowledgeable, listens to you, very professional. I have been going to him for the last 10 years and he has helped me live a good and healthy life. I recommended him HIGHLY. His office staff are also professional and make you feel at home.
in Bayville, NJ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Sinha's for many, many years and have found him to be extremely professional and qualified with a great bedside manner. He is a good listener and has been very helpful to all in my family.
in Bayville, NJ |
I have been a patient for at least 5 years. Dr Sinha is very knowledgeable, attentive and patient doctor. He listens to everything I have to say and explains everything very well. He has convenient office hours and it is easy to get an appointment. A few of my coworkers are also patients of Dr Sinha and they like him as well. I would recommend him.
in Bayville, NJ |
I moved from Point Pleasant to Bayville 2 years ago and needed a new doctor. I was recommended to see Dr.Sinha and I am very glad I listened. He is a very nice caring and patient doctor. I am now 90 years old and he has a lot of patience with me. He reviewed my previous medical history and has even taken me off several medications that I was on for years that are not necessary any more. Also, his nurses in the office are very nice. They too, are very helpful and patient.
in Teaneck, NJ |
I have been a patient for many years and have had no issues with him. Excellent bedside manners and taking the time to answer my questions. never any issues and all questions are answered. My trust in Dr Sinha and his medical decisions are 100% he has never steered me in the wrong direction. His staff is very friendly and it is extremely easy to get an appointment.
in Whiting NJ |
I been a patient for almost a year now of Dr Sinha. He listens to what you have to say. His credibility is high on my list,I never have a problem when i need to make an appointment i'm taking in right away.
in Bayville |
I have been a patient of Dr Sinha for many years. My children and wife are also patients of his. Office staff are always friendly and extremely helpful. Wait time is always very brief and the Dr. spends adequate time with you and addresses any concerns that you might have. I feel very comfortable when I see him and feel that he has done an outstanding job controlling any medical issues that I have had.
in Toms River |
Dr. Sinha has been my doctor and my children's doctor. He is kind, compassionate and very knowledgeable!
in Manchester Township, NJ |
I first went to Dr. Sinha six months ago with high sugar, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and all the ailments that accompany these issues. Dr. Sinha has been a life changing person for me. He has put me on some meds and has adjusted them on a continual basis. Today my bloodwork showed all to be perfect. Thank you Dr. Sinha. You have changed my life and I feel great!
in Pine Beach, NJ |
I have been seeing Dr. Sinha for several years. He is knowledgeable, up-to-date, a careful listener, empathetic and responsible. His office is impeccable, his staff always cheerful and professional. I think of myself as a well-informed person and I have confidence in Dr. Sinha's judgment. It is a pleasure to recommend him.
in Manchester Township, NJ |
My wife & I have been seeing Dr. Sinha for more than ten years. In that time we have received excellent care & service. We both have 100% confidence in Dr. Sinha's knowledge & ability ( believe me, I would not return to an incompetent practitioner after one visit never mind sticking with one for ten years). In addition, the office staff is always accommodating, friendly & professional. Proper healthcare is vital & I take it seriously & that's why Dr. Sinha will remain our primary caregiver.
in Bayville, NJ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Sinha for the past four years. I was hospitalized two years ago for a pulmonary embolism and he saved my life. He saved my life one year before that. He was at the hospital every night I was in there. He is a great doctor and very attentive to my needs. I highly recommend him to anybody who needs an outstandin physician for internal medicine.
in Toms River, NJ |
I accompanied my elderly father to his appointment after not getting very many answers from him when he attended alone. The office was clean and the staff was pleasant we were seen almost immediately into Dr. Sinha's office. According to my father, he has been a patient for approximately 2 years. This physician did not know my fathers meds, history and treatment, he was dismissive of both my father and myself with absolutely no bedside manner. We walked out feeling empty and unanswered.
Have you seen Dr. Ashok Sinha, MD?
Are you Dr. Sinha?

• CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
    Emblem Health
    Health Insurance Plan of Greater New York (HIP) PPO
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
    Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
    Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield POS
    Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
  • MagnaCare
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Oxford Health Plans