Dr. Ashok K. Sinha, MD

Dr. Ashok K. Sinha, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

ASHOK K SINHA MD 275 Atlantic City Blvd Unit 1, Bayville, NJ 08721 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Sinha specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Bayville, NJ. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Sinha? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Sinha's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Sinha's experience matches your preferences.

Why It Matters: Board Certifications

• Internal Medicinenull

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Other Education

Visiting Dr. Sinha

Dr. Sinha accepts 22 insurance carriers

22 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Sinha has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Sinha

Dr. Sinha's Review Details
      4 based on 26 responses
      Experience with Dr. Sinha
      Dr. Sinha's Office & Staff
        10 – 15 minutes (18)
      in Teaneck, NJ |
      I have been a patient for many years and have had no issues with him. Excellent bedside manners and taking the time to answer my questions. never any issues and all questions are answered. My trust in Dr Sinha and his medical decisions are 100% he has never steered me in the wrong direction. His staff is very friendly and it is extremely easy to get an appointment.
      in Whiting NJ |
      I been a patient for almost a year now of Dr Sinha. He listens to what you have to say. His credibility is high on my list,I never have a problem when i need to make an appointment i'm taking in right away.
      in Bayville |
      I have been a patient of Dr Sinha for many years. My children and wife are also patients of his. Office staff are always friendly and extremely helpful. Wait time is always very brief and the Dr. spends adequate time with you and addresses any concerns that you might have. I feel very comfortable when I see him and feel that he has done an outstanding job controlling any medical issues that I have had.
      in Toms River |
      Dr. Sinha has been my doctor and my children's doctor. He is kind, compassionate and very knowledgeable!
      in Manchester Township, NJ |
      I first went to Dr. Sinha six months ago with high sugar, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and all the ailments that accompany these issues. Dr. Sinha has been a life changing person for me. He has put me on some meds and has adjusted them on a continual basis. Today my bloodwork showed all to be perfect. Thank you Dr. Sinha. You have changed my life and I feel great!
      in Pine Beach, NJ |
      I have been seeing Dr. Sinha for several years. He is knowledgeable, up-to-date, a careful listener, empathetic and responsible. His office is impeccable, his staff always cheerful and professional. I think of myself as a well-informed person and I have confidence in Dr. Sinha's judgment. It is a pleasure to recommend him.
      in Manchester Township, NJ |
      My wife & I have been seeing Dr. Sinha for more than ten years. In that time we have received excellent care & service. We both have 100% confidence in Dr. Sinha's knowledge & ability ( believe me, I would not return to an incompetent practitioner after one visit never mind sticking with one for ten years). In addition, the office staff is always accommodating, friendly & professional. Proper healthcare is vital & I take it seriously & that's why Dr. Sinha will remain our primary caregiver.
      in Bayville, NJ |
      I have been a patient of Dr. Sinha for the past four years. I was hospitalized two years ago for a pulmonary embolism and he saved my life. He saved my life one year before that. He was at the hospital every night I was in there. He is a great doctor and very attentive to my needs. I highly recommend him to anybody who needs an outstandin physician for internal medicine.
      in Toms River, NJ |
      I accompanied my elderly father to his appointment after not getting very many answers from him when he attended alone. The office was clean and the staff was pleasant we were seen almost immediately into Dr. Sinha's office. According to my father, he has been a patient for approximately 2 years. This physician did not know my fathers meds, history and treatment, he was dismissive of both my father and myself with absolutely no bedside manner. We walked out feeling empty and unanswered.
      Have you seen Dr. Sinha?
      Are you Dr. Sinha? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Sinha

Why It Matters: Dr. Sinha's Board Certifications

Dr. Sinha does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Sinha and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Sinha does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Sinha and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Patna Medical College, Patna University

Coney Island Hospital

Completed in 1986

Patna University

Graduated in 1969

Dr. Sinha has no media or publications listed.

×

Dr. Sinha's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Internal Medicine
      • Board certified in Internal Medicine
      ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Sinha

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Sinha's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
      Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
      Staff friendliness and courteousness
      Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
      10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Sinha

Level of trust in provider's decisions
      How well provider explains medical condition(s)
      How well provider listens and answers questions
      Spends appropriate amount of time with patients