Dr. Ashok Joshi, MD

Dr. Ashok Joshi, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Billerica Medical and Health Center 221 Boston Rd Ste 4 North Billerica, MA 01862 Get Directions

I have been practicing Internal and Emergency Medicine for 33 year and have been practicing in my current location serving the patients of the communities of Billerica, Lowell, Chelmsford and Burlington for 20 years. My approach to the medical care is that we are the starting point for your medical issue and your "quarterback" for coordinating your care with specialist. I strive to provide high quality medical care with compassion and caring.

Dr. Ashok Joshi, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in North Billerica, MA. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Joshi is affiliated with Lowell General Hospital-Saints Campus and Lowell General Hospital.

Dr. Joshi's Experience

See how Dr. Joshi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Joshi

Dr. Joshi accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Joshi has admitting privileges.

Dr. Joshi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Joshi to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Joshi's Performance
in Tyngsboro, MA |
Experienced. I went with a pain thinking that I had a pulled hamstring. The doctor said that I had blood close and sent me directly to hospital for an ultrasound. Next day I was in the surgery room for Excision of Left Femoral Vein, Open Approach and Femoral Popliteal Bypass Graft. I believe he is really an experienced doctor and he saved my life.
He is always caring, and listens to your concerns. A very understanding man, and he doesn't rush your visit. It's a shame his receptionists are the polar opposite. And on fridays they are only open until 3pm. If you can deal with the awful upfront part, he's definitely worth seeing!
in Lowell, MA |
He was extremely rude. Everytime I asked a question he would either ignore me and kept staring at the computer or replied w/ another question that would imply I and/or my question was stupid. He would also sigh and at times even roll his eyes. Although he has been my primary for quit sometime, I always try my best to avoid seeing him by booking an appointment w/ the nurse practitioner instand. He has always been surly but my last visit with him was beyond unpleasant. He is no longer my primary.
in Lowell |
My visits with Dr. Joshi have been great he listens and I brought my medication with me and we went over all of them. In order for your Doctor you choose they must know everything about you there patient. So have a list of all other Docs you see, Cardi, Podiatry, optometrist, Dentist list of vitamins you take. I am extremely excited with my Dr. Joshi and all his staff. Thank you Natalie
Lowell, MA |
Dr. Joshi is a very friendly Dr. who listens to the patient. I have been a patient for 5 years and I'm always satisfied with my visits. However the wait time; from the time your appointment is supposed to be to the time you actually get seen him is very long. They do have free WiFi to pass time in the waiting room which has recently been upgraded with new furniture. In the past there seemed to be no air circulation in the waiting room and the floor and chairs were stained. Now everything is new!
Have you seen Dr. Ashok Joshi, MD?
Are you Dr. Joshi?

Compare Dr. Joshi

Dr. Joshi's Care Philosophy

Dr. Joshi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Emergency Medicine

Dr. Joshi has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Why It Matters: Dr. Joshi's Board Certifications

• Emergency Medicine

• Anemia
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Heart Disease

Completed in 1984

• Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Urdu

Dr. Joshi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Joshi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Emergency Medicine