Dr. Ashok Joshi, MD

Dr. Ashok Joshi, MD

Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Ashok Joshi, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in North Billerica, MA. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 36 years.

221 Boston Rd Ste 4

• Network Health
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Joshi

Dr. Joshi's Experience

Dr. Joshi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Emergency Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Joshi "I have been practicing Internal and Emergency Medicine for 33 year and have been practicing in my current location serving the patients of the communities of Billerica, Lowell, Chelmsford and Burlington for 20 years. My approach to the medical care is that we are the starting point for your medical issue and your "quarterback" for coordinating your care with specialist. I strive to provide high quality medical care with compassion and caring."

• Emergency Medicine

• Emergency Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Emergency Medicine*

• Anemia
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Emphysema
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Heart Disease

• Pap Smear
  • Physical Examination
  • School Physicals
  • Spirometry

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College,Gulbarga Univ
    Medical School | Graduated 1981
  • University Nebraska Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1982
  • Howard University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1984

Dr. Joshi has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Urdu

Dr. Joshi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Joshi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Joshi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Joshi to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Joshi's Performance
in Lowell, MA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Joshi for almost 5 years. I knew on my very first visit, that I made the right choice. He identified a serious problem, which led to vascular surgery, and an improved health situation for me. I find him very personable and easy to talk to. He takes his time and I never feel "rushed". He is very knowledgeable and can answer any question with the expertise of a scholar. If I have a health concern, he is right there to order tests to help "US" find the problem.
in Tyngsboro, MA |
Experienced. I went with a pain thinking that I had a pulled hamstring. The doctor said that I had blood close and sent me directly to hospital for an ultrasound. Next day I was in the surgery room for Excision of Left Femoral Vein, Open Approach and Femoral Popliteal Bypass Graft. I believe he is really an experienced doctor and he saved my life.
He is always caring, and listens to your concerns. A very understanding man, and he doesn't rush your visit. It's a shame his receptionists are the polar opposite. And on fridays they are only open until 3pm. If you can deal with the awful upfront part, he's definitely worth seeing!
in Lowell, MA |
He was extremely rude. Everytime I asked a question he would either ignore me and kept staring at the computer or replied w/ another question that would imply I and/or my question was stupid. He would also sigh and at times even roll his eyes. Although he has been my primary for quit sometime, I always try my best to avoid seeing him by booking an appointment w/ the nurse practitioner instand. He has always been surly but my last visit with him was beyond unpleasant. He is no longer my primary.
in Lowell |
My visits with Dr. Joshi have been great he listens and I brought my medication with me and we went over all of them. In order for your Doctor you choose they must know everything about you there patient. So have a list of all other Docs you see, Cardi, Podiatry, optometrist, Dentist list of vitamins you take. I am extremely excited with my Dr. Joshi and all his staff. Thank you Natalie
Lowell, MA |
Dr. Joshi is a very friendly Dr. who listens to the patient. I have been a patient for 5 years and I'm always satisfied with my visits. However the wait time; from the time your appointment is supposed to be to the time you actually get seen him is very long. They do have free WiFi to pass time in the waiting room which has recently been upgraded with new furniture. In the past there seemed to be no air circulation in the waiting room and the floor and chairs were stained. Now everything is new!
Have you seen Dr. Ashok Joshi, MD?
Are you Dr. Joshi?