Dr. Ashok Joshi, MD

Internal Medicine ·  Male · Age 64

Dr. Joshi

Billerica Medical and Health Center

221 Boston Rd Ste 4 North Billerica, MA 01862

Dr. Ashok Joshi, MD is an internal medicine specialist in North Billerica, MA and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College,Gulbarga Univ in 1981 and specializes in internal medicine and emergency medicine.

Dr. Joshi accepts

Dr. Joshi accepts the following insurance:

Commonwealth Care
Special Needs Plan SNP
Network Health
Tufts Health Plan
Tufts PPO

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Dr. Joshi treats your condition or procedure

• Biopsy
  • Breath Testing
  • CDL Physical Examination
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Emphysema
  • Employment Physical Examination
  • Evaluation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Heart Disease

3.7

Dr. Joshi?
Dr. Joshi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ashok Joshi, MD
Dr. Joshi changed my life on two occasions by giving me the right diagnosis to two issues and providing me with the right treatment. I always recommend him. I won't get into detail - but his diagnosis and treatment has been life changing to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashok Joshi, MD?
I've been a patient of Dr Joshi for over 20 yrs. He has become a friend. recently he saved my life. I went to an out of town ER while traveling for work, they did test and sent me on my way. I came home, made an apt with Doc, he knew right away what it was. I have never been in more pain in my life. He sent me to the ER at LGH, he called ahead explained the situation to the staff. They were ready for me, I had emergency surgery. Doc knew, called me while in the hospital to check on me. He truly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashok Joshi, MD?
He spends time, listens to you, and orders all required diagnostics tests according to the book. He also explains risks associated with the tests. Balance between intuition and dependence on tests is a hard to find interesting quality that patients may like.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashok Joshi, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Joshi for almost 5 years. I knew on my very first visit, that I made the right choice. He identified a serious problem, which led to vascular surgery, and an improved health situation for me. I find him very personable and easy to talk to. He takes his time and I never feel "rushed". He is very knowledgeable and can answer any question with the expertise of a scholar. If I have a health concern, he is right there to order tests to help "US" find the problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashok Joshi, MD?
Experienced. I went with a pain thinking that I had a pulled hamstring. The doctor said that I had blood close and sent me directly to hospital for an ultrasound. Next day I was in the surgery room for Excision of Left Femoral Vein, Open Approach and Femoral Popliteal Bypass Graft. I believe he is really an experienced doctor and he saved my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashok Joshi, MD?
He is always caring, and listens to your concerns. A very understanding man, and he doesn't rush your visit. It's a shame his receptionists are the polar opposite. And on fridays they are only open until 3pm. If you can deal with the awful upfront part, he's definitely worth seeing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashok Joshi, MD?
He was extremely rude. Everytime I asked a question he would either ignore me and kept staring at the computer or replied w/ another question that would imply I and/or my question was stupid. He would also sigh and at times even roll his eyes. Although he has been my primary for quit sometime, I always try my best to avoid seeing him by booking an appointment w/ the nurse practitioner instand. He has always been surly but my last visit with him was beyond unpleasant. He is no longer my primary.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashok Joshi, MD?
My visits with Dr. Joshi have been great he listens and I brought my medication with me and we went over all of them. In order for your Doctor you choose they must know everything about you there patient. So have a list of all other Docs you see, Cardi, Podiatry, optometrist, Dentist list of vitamins you take. I am extremely excited with my Dr. Joshi and all his staff. Thank you Natalie
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashok Joshi, MD?
Dr. Joshi is a very friendly Dr. who listens to the patient. I have been a patient for 5 years and I'm always satisfied with my visits. However the wait time; from the time your appointment is supposed to be to the time you actually get seen him is very long. They do have free WiFi to pass time in the waiting room which has recently been upgraded with new furniture. In the past there seemed to be no air circulation in the waiting room and the floor and chairs were stained. Now everything is new!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashok Joshi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Joshi?

I have been practicing Internal and Emergency Medicine for 33 year and have been practicing in my current location serving the patients of the communities of Billerica, Lowell, Chelmsford and Burlington for 20 years. My approach to the medical care i...

• Emergency Medicine

1981

• Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Urdu

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Joshi treats patients.

Compare Providers