Dr. Ashok Joshi, MD

Dr. Ashok Joshi, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Dr. Ashok Joshi, MD is an internal medicine specialist in North Billerica, MA and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College,Gulbarga Univ in 1981 and specializes in internal medicine and emergency medicine.

221 Boston Rd Ste 4

• Network Health
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Joshi

Dr. Joshi's Experience

Dr. Joshi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Emergency Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Joshi "I have been practicing Internal and Emergency Medicine for 33 year and have been practicing in my current location serving the patients of the communities of Billerica, Lowell, Chelmsford and Burlington for 20 years. My approach to the medical care is that we are the starting point for your medical issue and your "quarterback" for coordinating your care with specialist. I strive to provide high quality medical care with compassion and caring."

• Emergency Medicine

• Pap Smear
  • Physical Examination
  • School Physicals
  • Spirometry

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College,Gulbarga Univ
    Medical School | Graduated 1981
  • University Nebraska Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1982
  • Howard University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1984

Dr. Joshi has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Urdu

Dr. Joshi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Joshi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Joshi's Reviews

3.6
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Joshi to family and friends

Dr. Joshi's Performance

He spends time, listens to you, and orders all required diagnostics tests according to the book. He also explains risks associated with the tests. Balance between intuition and dependence on tests is a hard to find interesting quality that patients may like.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been a patient of Dr. Joshi for almost 5 years. I knew on my very first visit, that I made the right choice. He identified a serious problem, which led to vascular surgery, and an improved health situation for me. I find him very personable and easy to talk to. He takes his time and I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Experienced. I went with a pain thinking that I had a pulled hamstring. The doctor said that I had blood close and sent me directly to hospital for an ultrasound. Next day I was in the surgery room for Excision of Left Femoral Vein, Open Approach and Femoral Popliteal Bypass Graft. I believe he...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He is always caring, and listens to your concerns. A very understanding man, and he doesn't rush your visit. It's a shame his receptionists are the polar opposite. And on fridays they are only open until 3pm. If you can deal with the awful upfront part, he's definitely worth seeing!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He was extremely rude. Everytime I asked a question he would either ignore me and kept staring at the computer or replied w/ another question that would imply I and/or my question was stupid. He would also sigh and at times even roll his eyes. Although he has been my primary for quit sometime, I...more
Are you Dr. Joshi?