Dr. Ashok Jain, MD

Dr. Jain
Telehealth services available

Psychiatric Solutions PC

1201 Creek Way Dr Sugar Land, TX 77478

Dr. Ashok Jain, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Sugar Land, TX and has over 30 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Jain has more experience with Psychotic Disorders than other specialists in his area. He graduated from University of Delhi / College of Medical Sciences medical school in 1990. He is affiliated with Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Jain to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Ashok Jain, MD with other Psychiatry Specialists near you

Dr. Jain's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jain

3.1

Dr. Jain?
Dr. Jain is a wonderful physician and wonderful person. He has helped me through so many ups and downs in my life with a caring, helpful and friendly attitude. I've recommended him to several of my friends and they agreed with my opinion. Dr. Jain is so compassionate and loving. He is highly knowledgeable and energetic. My life perks when I see him as he is extremely positive person. I always see him spreading happiness and turning sadness into Merry like a touch of magic. I never count on replacing him, that wouldn't be possible.
Ashley – Jun 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashok Jain, MD?
Dr. Jain is warm and caring which help me with my mental and emotional issues. He is very kind and always tell my daughter and son-in-law thanks for caring for me. He and his staff are very courteous unlike other psychiatric places I have been.
Roslyn Hagger – May 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashok Jain, MD?
Seem to only be worried about collecting the copay and not my sons mental health
Apr 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashok Jain, MD?
Very high quality, aesthetic and all inclusive care! I have had fantastic results with TMS. They also have clinical psychologists and group therapy for those who are not interested in pharmacology to treat their symptoms. TMS is also a good choice if you are not looking to take medication either. Dr Jain is very helpful, knowledgeable and informative. Their billing is very flexible and I was waived my copay one time and Insurance billed me and they waived that also!! I was shocked at there selfless service. In my opinion, this clinic is definitely a good place to go for outpatient services in psychiatry. People come to them from far!!
Batist – Feb 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashok Jain, MD?
I brought my son to his care for severe problems. Kudos, Dr. Jain, you have our deepest gratitude and blessings! He was instrumental in changing his life for good. He was suffering so much for years and once we met Dr. Jain, we couldn't believe how could he get so better. Dr. Jain actually treated him like a family member in non-judgmental manner and didn't charge the ton of money insurances were asking us to pay (Deductible)! We were shocked at such a nice professional high quality care at such affordable healthcare cost! Our family is forever indebted to him.
Melissa – Feb 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashok Jain, MD?
He makes mental health issue seems so normal! He is so educational, professional, friendly, caring and competent! I was worried about expense but his office was very accommodative. My wife's previous doctor didn't care and called her in 6 months and gave her lot of controlled drugs(talk about negligence). She almost died! He streamlined her medications and didn't charge us even insurance told send us the bill to pay him! It is impossible to find a doctor like him in modern flimsy healthcare! We need gifted doctors like him. Not a callous pill-pushers like some in the market! You need to go for few appointments before you understand their caring culture!
Feb 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashok Jain, MD?
Charges more than copay to make patients
Deborah – Jan 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashok Jain, MD?
This was my first visit to a psychiatrist ever, despite probably needing it far sooner than I scheduled the appointment. He was very easy to talk to, made me laugh, and I felt comfortable telling him everything he needed to know. I was very worried I would have to "shop around" to and a good psychiatrist but he's amazing and I'm lucky to have met him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashok Jain, MD?
I was in and out in 15 minutes! Got my follow up scheduled and my prescriptions sent for refill. And, he's the most engaging mental health professional I've ever interacted with
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashok Jain, MD?
I had been looking for a new psychiatrist since moving to the area and haven't found anyone who seemed to be a good, but as soon as I met this Dr I knew he would be my continuing care physician for mental health. His advice has been very helpful, we've been working hard together to switch out some of my more addictive and dangerous medications to safer ones that work just as well. He was even willing to do testing to figure out why some of my medications were impacting my life the way they were and has been very helpful. He explains everything to his patients so they know exactly what the treatment is and what to expect. He is very helpful and I am happy to be a patient of his
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashok Jain, MD?
Dr. Jain is hands-down the best psychiatrist in the Houston area! I have worked with three different psychiatrists in the area prior to seeing him and he is leaps and bounds above the rest - there's simply no comparison. He is incredibly warm and friendly with a fantastic bedside manner - very easy to talk with. He made excellent professional recommendations for my treatment and made sure to explain them thoroughly to ensure I was comfortable with them. Also, the woman at the front desk is equally warm, welcoming, and helpful. I am so glad I found them - I'll never see anyone else if I can help it!#
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashok Jain, MD?
Dr. Jain took his time to listen to my health concerns. He has a great personality, and clearly cares a great deal about the well-being of his patients. I’m thankful that I was able to see him and am con%dent that his suggestions will help me get back on track. His assistant was also incredibly helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Jain to anyone who is looking to for a psychiatric evaluation or a second opinion. He is very good at what he does!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashok Jain, MD?
Going in for your first psychiatric evaluation can be a really anxiety inducing experience. Dr Jain has a light-hearted and warm bedside manner. He is very knowledgeable, clear with his instructions, and is just goofy enough that any tension I felt going into the evaluation is washed away. It's not easy to discuss depression and anxiety, but it was with Dr. Jain. I'm sincerely looking forward to my follow up appointment with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashok Jain, MD?
I don’t usually leave comments on these things, but this doctor deserves a lot of praise. I have been a patient of his for over ten years. As many people do, I have my story, I have a history. No matter how complex and challenging, he knows what to do. He knows the brain and he knows his medications. I’ll be honest, he’s not touchy-feely, so if you need someone to hold your hand, he may not be for you. However, if you want a problem solver that is willing to educate you and keep you moving, look no further.
Jayne – Oct 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashok Jain, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Jain for 2 years, he has looked out for my best interests. He is affectionate, caring, help me a lot especially with TMS. He helped me navigate through tough times. He is best doctor I can imagine. I will never look for another psychiatrist. I can never see myself going anywhere else. He is a miracle worker. He manages my medicine well.
Kim – Sep 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashok Jain, MD?
He is one of the best, most caring, professional and sincere psychiatrists I have ever seen. Doctors need to meticulously and fine tooth combed every single symptom to try to figure out what is really needed as far as medication or otherwise patients can die. I truly felt that he did that with his obsessive high standards (LOL). I feel very protected and safe with him. What impressed me was that he doesn't just handout pills but educate you about your conditions and the medication and sees you often to get better response of the treatment. Not just handout pills and come in one million years (what kind of care is that anyway)! I called with side effects issues and he actually called me back immediately and addressed it throughly. I was feeling embarrassed to have taken so much time of him without paying. We went through many doctors who either didn't take our insurance or treats us like cattle. He is really an angel with wings who lifts everyone's spirit!
Henrieta – Aug 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashok Jain, MD?
Dr. Jain has been a god-send! After being in their practice, I totally understand now some of the bad reviews by drug seekers or someone wanting pill-pushing doctors. This practice is not for them! I wanted to be careful but then I was totally floored by Dr. Jain and his staff's positive and loving attitude. Dr. Jain is kind, thoughtful, thorough, and straightforward. I've worked with the many specialists and doctors regarding mental and emotional health, I feel incredibly confident in his abilities and entirely cared for. I was suffering from anxiety & depression to the point that I was not functional. It took every ounce of effort to even pick up the phone to make appts. After speaking with Christine, I knew things would change for the better. She spent quality time explaining their process and got me in quickly to see Dr. Jain who has changed my life as no other Dr has ever done with his unique way of managing medications and counseling.
Jennifer P – Aug 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashok Jain, MD?
THIS IS A MUST READ!!!!! DO. DO. NOT!!!!!!! Go to this psychiatrist!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most confusing office and even worse Psychiatrist!!!! I have been in a few Psychiatrist office and been very happy with each one. THIS DR. IS ONLY OUT FOR YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WORST PSYCHIATRIST IVE EVER BEEN TO ......NO HELP FROM THIS GUY UNLESS YOU LIVE CLOSE (prescribing MEDS ONLY FOR 2 WEEKS!!!!! Unheard of!!!!) AND YOU MUST BE RICH!!!!!!!!! I MISPLACED MY PRESCRIPTION PAPER TO SEND TO MY INSURANCE FOR FILLING. I NEEDED SOME PRESCRIPTIONS FILLED IMMEDIATELY! THIS JERK TOLD ME TO CALL THE POLICE AND MAKE A REPORT. THE PRESCRIPTION PAPER WAS LOST IN MY HOUSE.....NO ONE STOLE IT!!!!!!! WE CALLED THE POLICE AND WHEN HE ARRIVED THEY TOLD ME THAT “THIS IS THE STUPIDEST REQUEST THEY HAVE EVER HEARD OF”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’ I TAKE MY MEDS DAILY AND GET THEM AT 3 MONTHS AT A TIME FOR MY MENTAL HEALTH. DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME AND HOPE!
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Karen S. C. – Aug 10, 2019
We apologize that your expectations were not met...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashok Jain, MD?
DO NOT GO TO DR JAIN. Overcharged me $823 by having me pay one thing and submitting different amount to my insurance company. I had to threaten to report him for insurance fraud before finally getting my refund. Then he sent a letter telling us we couldn't be seen there anymore. AVOID AND FIND SOMEONE WHO CARES MORE ABOUT PEOPLE THAN MONEY
May 05, 2019
We apologize for any confusion about your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashok Jain, MD?
DO NOT SEE THIS DR. He is often used for independent medical examiner and he will LIE for the company that he's working with. I got a copy of the report he sent to my employer and he omitted so much important information and he LIED while quoting things that I said. This is a despicable excuse of a human being. No doubt he is getting paid to deny patients claims of disability. Disgusting. And to do this to someone who really needs it, not abusing the system so sad.
Jan 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashok Jain, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Jain?

Believes in providing care in empathetic, nonjudgmental, and family-like manner.

• Psychiatry