Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD

Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |

Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Sikand is affiliated with Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center, Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center, MountainView Hospital and Summerlin Hospital Medical Center.

Ear, Nose & Throat Consultants of Nevada

7040 Smoke Ranch Rd

Las Vegas, NV 89128

• Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • Culinary Health Fund
  • HealthCare Partners

Learn about Dr. Sikand

Dr. Sikand continues to conduct research and is involved in nation wide studies for advanced sinus treatment techniques.Founded on research that verifies and validates effectiveness of treatment, the overriding philosophy is to customize a treatment plan for each individual patient. This starts with a detailed diagnostic process that begins with the history of each patient's condition. Beyond the history, our facility is equipped with endoscopy equipment and on-site CT imaging capability to develop a clear diagnosis and understanding of a patient's sinus problem. Our mission is to set the standard for superlative partnered patient care.

Dr. Sikand's Experience

Dr. Sikand's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Sinus Infections
  • Sinusitis

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Bone Anchored Hearing Aid Implant
  • CT Scan (Computed Tomography)
  • Cochlear Implant Insertion
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision or Destruction of Pharynx Lesion
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tonsillectomy

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• University of Alberta
  • University of British Columbia
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Stanford University School Med
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Sikand has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sikand does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sikand and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sikand's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sikand to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Sikand's Performance
in Atlanta, GA |
I had a balloon sinus surgery at Dr. Sikand's office & couldn't be happier. I've had chronic sinus problems my whole life and figured living with constant facial pain & infections was just how life was. But within minutes of having this procedure, I'm able to breathe normally. No more pain. No more infections. No medications. This is just wonderful, a real life changing event. I am forever thankful to Dr. Sikand for suggesting & performing this procedure.
in Las Vegas, NV |
We were truly blessed to be referred to Dr. Sikand a by Nevada Oral and Facial Surgery. Dr. Sikand was able to treat and to heal me of an infection that I had suffered with for a very long time which no one else had been able to successfully treat. He is friendly and personable, as is his whole office, and he is a good listener with expertise that can be trusted. Samantha, the Clinic Supervisor, goes above and beyond to meet the patients needs and requests. Should you find you need an ENT for an
in Ashburn, VA |
What a difference! I can breath again and no post-nasal drip. I cannot recommend this treatment and Dr. Sikand enough.
in Henderson, NV |
Thank you so much for all your help with my balloon sinusplasty and endoscopic sinus surgery. You were very informative and encouraging through the entire process. You went above and beyond the call of medical practice by working with the Entellus representative to secure the needed supplies for my surgery. Your office staff were professional and compassionate through the entire process.
Las Vegas, NV |
Dr sikand has been my doctor for more than 10 years and I recommend it to everyone, he is an excellent doctor and has an excellent nurse (Irene) but making an appointment is frustrating even when it is an emergency and not to mention the two girls of The reception they are not at all polite and they have bad attitude
in Henderson, NV |
Dr. Ashley and his staff have been incredibly helpful. Upon meeting for the first time, he was very direct, informative and provided me with a solution to my chronic sinus condition.
in Henderson, NV |
Dr Sikand has a very good bed side manner and made me feel very at ease during my procedure. Everything was done in his office and I went back to work fast
in Henderson, NV |
Would recommend Dr. Sikand to anyone. Very professional, helpful and friendly. Staff was great and the experience was as good as I could of imagined. Thank you!
in Las Vegas, NV |
I highly recommend Dr Sikand and ENTC for all of your Ears, Nose and Throat needs if you he you live in the Las Vegas are.
in San Francisco, CA |
Dr. Sikand and his staff were wonderful. They did a great job in all aspects of my son's deviated septum surgery. We had some last minute glitches in regards to the insurance, and they did all they could to resolve the situation so that the surgery could take place as planned. The aftercare was awesome as we were checked up on by his nurse via text message. I reached out to Samantha many times to ask her questions, and she always responded quickly and thoroughly.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr Sikand was very thorough and available when I was in his office. He offered me multiple solutions to my sinus problems and I feel like he and his staff really cared about me. Absolutely see Dr Sikand if you have an ENT need!!!
in Las Vegas, NV |
I would recommend everyone to see Dr. Sikand. He has a great bedside manner, very knowable. I feel that I can trust him and his medical decision making. The office is very clean and organized. Everyone is very friendly and his back office staff is wonderful!
in San Francisco, CA |
Dr Sikand did a great job on both my surgeries. The first was a combination of tonsillectomy and UPPP and the second removal of my conchabullosa and widening of nasal passage. I was referred to him by my pcp and Dr Sikand was very direct and gave me my medical vs surgical options. He was informative and didn't try to persuade me. He had a ct in his office so I didn't have to schedule one at a diagnostic center than come back for follow up. It was very efficient. I was very painful after my initi
in San Francisco, CA |
I highly recommend seeing Dr. Sikand for your sinus needs. I was very impressed by the professionalism of his office and staff members. Also each time I saw Dr. Sikand he genuinely listened to me. It's comforting knowing that he is well trained and continues to educate himself by staying current with the latest medical technologies.
in Las Vegas, NV |
My daughter was seen by Dr. Sikand for a severe ear infection. Dr. Sikand took his time when he examined my daughter. My daughter was in so much pain and Dr. Sikand was very gentle and caring and made my daughter feel very comfortable. The office staff was extremely kind and professional.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Sikand and his staff did an amazing job! Everyone was incredibly friendly, and Dr. Sikand was very informative and kind.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Sikand is an incredibly competent Doctor, with excellent bedside manner. I had a little wait to get in to see him, but it was well worth it for my time and money. He specializes in Ear, Nose and Throat. See if he is on your provider list.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I would highly recommend Dr. Sikand. I have had nothing but a pleasant experience with Dr. Sikand and all his staff, all are friendly and professional. Not enough space to explain all details - I had zero pain or discomfort during the procedure. After surgery I can breathe well again - actually gave me my life back - I couldn't swim on my team due to being unable to breathe - now I can and swimming gives me a routine, exercise, social life - so much more than "just" swimming Terese Conboy
in Las Vegas Nevada |
Good listener, patient, gentle, quick and accurate diagnosis. He has his own CAT scan so you get to see what your problem is (sinuses) almost immediately. His staff are all very professional and sweet. Great team Doc! Highly recommend you! Thanks for helping me breathe again.
in Las Vegas, NV |
CT Scan of the sinuses indicated sinus infection. My primary doctor and my allergist read the report and recommended antibiotics. Dr. Sikand read the report and the CD, and said with confidence that I don't have sinus infection. A few days later I checked into the local hospital, who found out that I do have sinus infection and prescribed heavy antibiotics. I would not trust this doctor at all. His office did not even return my call to find out what I had to say. Unbelievable.
in Las Vegas, NV |
A very pleasant experience. Dr Sikand and staff were all just great in all regards.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Not only did Dr. Sikand treat all of my symptoms, he went above and beyond by identifying other issues I was not aware about. He and his assistant, Irene, are effective communicators and made me feel very comfortable.
in Las Vegas |
in Las Vegas, NV |
My friends at work recommended I see Dr. Sikand for my sinus issues because they all had sinus surgery done by him and are doing much better. 2 of them had it done in his office. I felt really felt comfortable and he spent a lot of time with me talking about my options. He takes sinus work seriously! His assistant, Jamie, was very friendly and Samantha who scheduled my surgery was amazing! Very professional office.
in Las Vegas, NV |
this is a cont. review It was not until I came under your care that I started to see relief. Since my surgery (by you) then your diagnosis and current treatment of my sinus infection and cough, I now have had no recurring problems, and expect none as long as I follow your instructions.I am so thankful for all your professional help, personal attention, your staff and the follow ups you provide.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I would not hesitate to recommend my family and friends to Dr. Sikand, which I have already in the past and for future appointments. From the front desk staff, to his wonderful assistants and office management. His office and overall practice are definitely a cut above the rest here in Las Vegas!!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Overall experience was professional. The doctor listened to what I had to say, and I never felt rushed. During and after examination he clearly explained the different things what he was looking for. I appreciated his demeanor, I understood the process, and had complete confidence in his diagnosis. I highly recommend him to my family and friends.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Sikand was very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. He took time to answer all of my questions. His staff was very efficient and kind. Thank you to all of them on a wonderful experience!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Sikand and staff were very knowledgable, caring and efficient. I was able to have a CT at my appointment and was reviewed right away to treat my sinus disease. I feel so much better!!
in Las Vegas, NV |
I have suffered with sinus problems for years and was finally referred to Dr. Sikand. He diagnosed my problems immediately by analyzing a detailed CT scan of the sinuses that was performed right in the office at the same appointment! I was set up for an office procedure that fixed my problem using balloon dilation of the sinuses. I've had a great result an the doctor and his staff were fantastic! Strongly recommended!
Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Sikand was highly recommended by several people for my horrible sinus problems. I was able to have a CT scan and sinus surgery in his office! I haven't felt this great in years and I can finally breathe. I'm not sick all the time and I take less meds. Best experience in any of my doctors offices. I am telling everyone I know to see Dr Sikand. He and his staff are amazing!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Sikand is attentive, knowledgeable and genuinely cares about his patients. The staff is friendly and courteous, and the office is clean and comfortable. I have been to his office many times and have never had a bad experience. Would recommend to anyone.
Las Vegas, NV |
On my last visit with him he insulted me by saying he'd never had anyone like me before and referred me to the doctor that I wanted to do my cochlear implant in the first place. My insurance said they had their own doctors that did this so I got stuck with him. He's arrogant and rude and has a very bad bedside manner. I have to have my implant redone because of him. Not a good ear doctor at all. I'm surprised he got so many stars. Maybe he reviews himself.
in North Las Vegas, NV |
He did not keep his promise to find someone who could do nose surgery--even after a second try to get him to be honest.
I waited for an hour for him to tell me things I already knew, and everytime I try to get a referral from his office to do the procedure he recommended, I get voicemail from his assistant. Very abrupt and unprofessional; I regret coming here.
Have you seen Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD?
Are you Dr. Sikand?

Visit Dr. Sikand

Dr. Sikand accepts 10 insurance carriers
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • Culinary Health Fund

Las Vegas, NV 89148
Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
657 N Town Center Dr
Las Vegas, NV 89144

More Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists like Dr. Sikand at Ear, Nose & Throat Consultants of Nevada