Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD

Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  ·

Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Las Vegas, NV and has been practicing for 26 years. He specializes in ear, nose, and throat, otolaryngology-head and neck surgery, and more.

Ear, Nose & Throat Consultants of Nevada

7040 Smoke Ranch Rd

Las Vegas, NV 89128

• Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • Culinary Health Fund
  • HealthCare Partners

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check Dr. Sikand's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Acute Tonsillitis
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Allergic Rhinitis Due to Pollen
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Bone Anchored Hearing Aid Implant
  • Broken Nose
  • Cholesteatoma
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Cochlear Implant Insertion
  • Conductive Hearing Loss
  • Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
  • CT Scan (Computed Tomography)
  • Deafness
  • Deviated Septum
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • Ear Disorders
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision or Destruction of Pharynx Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Labyrinthitis
  • Malignant Otitis Externa
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nosebleed
  • Otosclerosis
  • Perforated Eardrum
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Pharyngitis
  • Sinus Infections
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sinusitis
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tonsil Cancer
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Uvulectomy
  • Wound Repair

Dr. Sikand continues to conduct research and is involved in nation wide studies for advanced sinus treatment techniques.Founded on research that verifies and validates effectiveness of treatment, the overriding philosophy is to customize a treatment ...

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

Dr. Sikand's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD
Very pleasant and professional
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD?
Horrible office, doctor is later and did not explain options to me when hedid arrive. Over three hour wait.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD?
I had been having horrible migraines for years, I went for a consultation with Dr. Sikand. He went over the procedure with me. The relief I got after is amazing. I was having serious pressure in my sinuses while working out but not anymore. It has been 12 weeks with no migraines. I highly recommend if you are having problems go see Dr. Sikand.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD?
I have had issues with my sinuses for as long as a I can remember. After finally taking the time to go find a specialist I came across Dr. Sikand and his staff. Everyone in the office is super sweet and helpful. I had sinus surgery done; the procedure was explained in detail before and they addressed any concerns I had. Between Dr. Sikand and Samantha this has been the best experience in a Dr's office for me. Now I only wish they were a PCP.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD?
I have been with Dr. Sikand for several years. The Northwest office is family to me. I have been extremely happy with the help, care & service from this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD?
Dr. Sikand completed a tympanoplasty on me approximately 12 years ago with success. He personally told me if I had any problems whatsoever to come into to him immediately and he would take care of me. Today, 6-21-18, I went into his office (the same office 12 years ago) and tried to get into seem him, because my right ear was in severe pain, bleeding, had puss and I could not hear a thing. I begged his staff to see him but the Dr. still would not see me, no matter my condition. Shame on him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD?
There are not very many good doctors in Las Vegas, but Dr. Sikand is an exception. He told me exactly what to expect, how long the healing process was, and how important it was to follow his post-op instructions. He even called me the next day, which was Saturday, to see how I was doing! That was a first for me. I would recommend anyone to see Dr. Sikand. He and his staff are amazing. Thank you everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD?
So, what can I say about Dr. Ashley Sikand. Not enough to start. Here is where I will start. I was referred to him by my primary care physician due to the constant sinus infections I had been dealing with for the past two years. I made the appointment and was promptly scheduled for the visit. I was seen by the nurses and treated great. Then in comes Dr. Sikand. (Not what I was expecting by the way.) He was a very humble doctor which is not what you see in a lot of the doctor's offices now days.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD?
I waited for 2.5 months for an appt. They first told me my appt date and time and was repeated several time for verificaton. I drove all the way to Vegas and they weren't open. I called the next day and they told me a diffent date. I get 2 VM one 4 days before and one the day before to remind me. Then they called me 2 hrs before the appt and said the doctor looked at her chart and won't see her. I drove all the way to Vegas and waited 2.5 months for nothing. This dr is a joke.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD?
Outstanding staff and dr. No wait time and everyone is very professional and pleasant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD?
Dr. Sikand performed a successful surgery on my sinuses to eliminate long term infection and allow me to breathe again. He is a fantastic doctor who won't put you through a lot of unnecessary tests and expense. He is highly recommended to anyone with ongoing sinus problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD?
I really do admire Dr. Ashley's bedside manner. I have been a patient of her for a very long time already and I'm still amazed at her professionalism. She and her staff has really been a great help for me and I'm thankful for having them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD?
I have been suffering from sinus problems from a very long time so I decided to visit Dr. Sikand for a consultation. The solutions he has given me are really good and effective. If you need a skilled and knowledgeable ENT, you can put your trust in Dr. Sikand.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD?
This is a cattle call office. I had along wait for my appointment then saw the doctor for only afew minutes. He looked at my cat scan and said I needed a balloon prcedure. He didn't even ask me if I had any symptoms. I wasn't quite ready for the procedure and declined. So I went to another doctor and said the procedure should not have been recommended to me. Watch out!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD?
Very, very disappointed in my ear surgery performed by Dr Sikand. It was supposed to be a rather simple procedure and help me hear better, and it turned out to be a terrible nightmare. The surgery was unsuccessful. I can not hear anything now in my left ear and my right ear seems plugged all the time. Upon returning to Dr Sikand's office with questions and concerns he seemed to brush everything off and was less than compassionate. I wish so badly I did not have Dr Sikand do the surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD?
The treatment Dr. Sikand administered on me has been a success. All my needs have been attended to and I can't be so much happier. If you need an ENT this is definitely the place I can recommend to you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD?
The surgery I had at Dr. Sikand's office went really well. The problem that I have been experiencing for a very long time finally had an end. Thank you for doing this procedure for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD?
I have been suffering from an infection for a very long time. When I went to Dr. Sikand, I was treated with the right treatment for my infection. Now, I am free from this suffering and can live normally again. I would like to send my deepest gratitude to Dr. Sikand and staff for taking care of me and doing a job well done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD?
I had a balloon sinus surgery at Dr. Sikand's office & couldn't be happier. I've had chronic sinus problems my whole life and figured living with constant facial pain & infections was just how life was. But within minutes of having this procedure, I'm able to breathe normally. No more pain. No more infections. No medications. This is just wonderful, a real life changing event. I am forever thankful to Dr. Sikand for suggesting & performing this procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD?
We were truly blessed to be referred to Dr. Sikand a by Nevada Oral and Facial Surgery. Dr. Sikand was able to treat and to heal me of an infection that I had suffered with for a very long time which no one else had been able to successfully treat. He is friendly and personable, as is his whole office, and he is a good listener with expertise that can be trusted. Samantha, the Clinic Supervisor, goes above and beyond to meet the patients needs and requests. Should you find you need an ENT for an
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Sikand?

Insurance accepted

Assurant Health
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Culinary Health Fund
HealthCare Partners
Gold HMO
PacifiCare PPO

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Sikand treats patients.

Compare Providers