Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat •  Male • Age 59

Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Henderson, NV and has been practicing for 27 years. He specializes in ear, nose, and throat.

Ear, Nose and Throat Consultants of Nevada

New Patient?
Ear, Nose & Throat Consultants of Nevada3195 Saint Rose Pkwy Ste 210 Henderson, NV 89052
    • Sat: closed
Ear, Nose & Throat Consultants of Nevada7040 Smoke Ranch Rd Las Vegas, NV 89128

More Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists at Ear, Nose and Throat Consultants of Nevada

Dr. Sikand's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sikand

4.0

Dr. Sikand?
Dr. Sikand's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD
I am not a fan of the medical practice to begin with in Las Vegas but Dr. Ashley Sikand, an ENT doc takes the cake as the lowest common denominator in this town. He is prone to try to upsell you on surgical procedures you don’t need but what is worse is his and staff’s uncaring and mean-spirited attitude towards his patient, of which I am now an ex. Last week at a dental appointment my dentist noticed something on my upper palate. He did not think it was critical, probably a scratch, but simply did not know and we both agreed that I should seek the “expert” opine of my ENT, with T standing for throat. When I first called the office and asked to see the doc, I was given the name of an oral surgeon and told essentially to get lost. I tried again with several calls to the office the next day, Monday as my first call was on the Friday, but could not get any help or even a return call throughout the day. My last call at day’s end was to inform Dr. Clown that he could consider me an ex-
Dec 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD?
Dr. Sikand is the best doctor I have ever encountered in my 60 years. He's a guy who puts his patients health before any dollar signs. His staff is equally competent and kind. The hour and a half operation to clear up a number of problems in my nose was easy, relatively pain free - and best of all - very successful. How wonderful it is to be able to breath through my nose again. Thanks Doc.
Aug 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD?
well, never got a chance to meet Dr. Sikand, scheduling department never, never answer the phone., to me its a way of poor customer service.. scheduling people, especially the girl on the recording Savanah, sucks!!!.. fyi: in order for me to submit my comment system is asking for a rating star, so I had to give them one. not by choice, (rating says optional) lol
marie – Jul 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD?
Today I went in for my 7 month follow up and have no issues. Dr Sikand has a very good bed side manner, listens to his patients, and very informative. He really cares about his patients. I am so Happy with my results from having the sinus surgery. I’ve had issues for many many years and after having this surgery with him I’ve had no issues. Thank you Dr Sikand and Samantha for getting me through this and listening to me with all my health ailments.
Paula Medina in Las Vegas , NV – Jun 04, 2019
Thank you Paula!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD?
Poor doctor. I waited for 2 hours for him to come in for 3 minutes. He went over my test results in a flash. He told me I'm ok, then he said he has to take a phone call. He left the room. I waited and finally a staff nurse told me hes not coming back. I stated that I still wanted an explanation of what is going on with me. They just apologized. I felt like I was left hanging with numerous questions. I never got a call back from any one, despite my requests for answers. That's not the way I want my doctor to treat me. No sir.
NV – May 28, 2019
Very pleasant and professional
Margarita Correa in Las Vegas , NV – May 22, 2019
Dr. Sikand's Reply – Flag
Thank you for the 5 star review!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD?
Horrible office, doctor is later and did not explain options to me when hedid arrive. Over three hour wait.
May 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD?
I had been having horrible migraines for years, I went for a consultation with Dr. Sikand. He went over the procedure with me. The relief I got after is amazing. I was having serious pressure in my sinuses while working out but not anymore. It has been 12 weeks with no migraines. I highly recommend if you are having problems go see Dr. Sikand.
Las Vegas – Mar 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD?
I have had issues with my sinuses for as long as a I can remember. After finally taking the time to go find a specialist I came across Dr. Sikand and his staff. Everyone in the office is super sweet and helpful. I had sinus surgery done; the procedure was explained in detail before and they addressed any concerns I had. Between Dr. Sikand and Samantha this has been the best experience in a Dr's office for me. Now I only wish they were a PCP.
Allison Herold in Las Vegas , NV – Jul 31, 2018
Thank you for the fantastic review! We can't...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD?
I have been with Dr. Sikand for several years. The Northwest office is family to me. I have been extremely happy with the help, care & service from this office.
Kevin Salazar in North Las Vegas, NV – Jul 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD?
Dr. Sikand completed a tympanoplasty on me approximately 12 years ago with success. He personally told me if I had any problems whatsoever to come into to him immediately and he would take care of me. Today, 6-21-18, I went into his office (the same office 12 years ago) and tried to get into seem him, because my right ear was in severe pain, bleeding, had puss and I could not hear a thing. I begged his staff to see him but the Dr. still would not see me, no matter my condition. Shame on him!
Adam Schultheis in Henderson, NV – Jun 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD?
There are not very many good doctors in Las Vegas, but Dr. Sikand is an exception. He told me exactly what to expect, how long the healing process was, and how important it was to follow his post-op instructions. He even called me the next day, which was Saturday, to see how I was doing! That was a first for me. I would recommend anyone to see Dr. Sikand. He and his staff are amazing. Thank you everyone.
Nicholas Tubbs in Las Vegas, NV – Jun 19, 2018
Dr. Sikand's Reply – Flag
Thank you for the 5 star review!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD?
So, what can I say about Dr. Ashley Sikand. Not enough to start. Here is where I will start. I was referred to him by my primary care physician due to the constant sinus infections I had been dealing with for the past two years. I made the appointment and was promptly scheduled for the visit. I was seen by the nurses and treated great. Then in comes Dr. Sikand. (Not what I was expecting by the way.) He was a very humble doctor which is not what you see in a lot of the doctor's offices now days.
Josh C. in Las Vegas, NV – Jun 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD?
I waited for 2.5 months for an appt. They first told me my appt date and time and was repeated several time for verificaton. I drove all the way to Vegas and they weren't open. I called the next day and they told me a diffent date. I get 2 VM one 4 days before and one the day before to remind me. Then they called me 2 hrs before the appt and said the doctor looked at her chart and won't see her. I drove all the way to Vegas and waited 2.5 months for nothing. This dr is a joke.
anchorage – May 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD?
Outstanding staff and dr. No wait time and everyone is very professional and pleasant.
Lea in Las Vegas, NV – May 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD?
Dr. Sikand performed a successful surgery on my sinuses to eliminate long term infection and allow me to breathe again. He is a fantastic doctor who won't put you through a lot of unnecessary tests and expense. He is highly recommended to anyone with ongoing sinus problems.
George Hretz in Las Vegas, NV – Apr 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD?
I really do admire Dr. Ashley's bedside manner. I have been a patient of her for a very long time already and I'm still amazed at her professionalism. She and her staff has really been a great help for me and I'm thankful for having them.
Melissa S. – Apr 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD?
I have been suffering from sinus problems from a very long time so I decided to visit Dr. Sikand for a consultation. The solutions he has given me are really good and effective. If you need a skilled and knowledgeable ENT, you can put your trust in Dr. Sikand.
Ashley B. in Las Vegas, NV – Mar 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD?
This is a cattle call office. I had along wait for my appointment then saw the doctor for only afew minutes. He looked at my cat scan and said I needed a balloon prcedure. He didn't even ask me if I had any symptoms. I wasn't quite ready for the procedure and declined. So I went to another doctor and said the procedure should not have been recommended to me. Watch out!
Tim – Feb 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD?
Very, very disappointed in my ear surgery performed by Dr Sikand. It was supposed to be a rather simple procedure and help me hear better, and it turned out to be a terrible nightmare. The surgery was unsuccessful. I can not hear anything now in my left ear and my right ear seems plugged all the time. Upon returning to Dr Sikand's office with questions and concerns he seemed to brush everything off and was less than compassionate. I wish so badly I did not have Dr Sikand do the surgery.
KD in Las Vegas – Feb 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sikand?

Dr. Sikand accepts

Dr. Sikand accepts the following insurance:

Aetna PPO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Blue Cross (Prudent Buyer) PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nevada PPO
Blue Medicare Advantage PPO
Boyd Gaming Network (Nevada)
Federal Employee Program
Federal Employee Program
Medicare Advantage
Preferred Plan PPO
Prudent Buyer PPO
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Carpenters Health and Welfare
Part B Primary
Part B Secondary
MGM Resorts Health Plan
MGM Resorts Health Plan PPO
Beech Street (Alaska, Nevada and/or Utah)
PHCS Network
Standard
TriCare for Life
Tricare PPO
West Region: TRICARE Prime
West Region: TRICARE Reserve Select (TRS)
United Food and Commercial Workers
PacifiCare PPO
Sierra Health and Life
United Healthcare PPO
Veteran Administration Plan

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Upper Respiratory Conditions

Upper respiratory specialists diagnose and treat conditions such as infections, sinusitis, allergic rhinitis, and whooping cough (pertussis) that affect the upper part of the respiratory system, including the nasal passages, larynx, and lungs.

Typically treats 81% more than their peers

high

Dr. Sikand treats Allergic Rhinitis more than 85% of their peers

Dr. Sikand treats this condition more than 85% of their peers

Ear, Nose, and Throat Surgery

Ear, nose and throat care surgeons treat conditions affecting those areas through procedures such as tonsilectomy, adenoidectomy, myringotomy (ear tubes), and sinus surgery.

Typically treats 89% more than their peers

Based on claims data for 6 conditions and procedures

TreatmentsTreatment Frequency
Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy

Dr. Sikand performs Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy more than 99% of their peers

Dr. Sikand performs this procedure more than 99% of their peers

Balloon Sinuplasty

Dr. Sikand performs Balloon Sinuplasty more than 99% of their peers

Dr. Sikand performs this procedure more than 99% of their peers

Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates

Dr. Sikand performs Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates more than 96% of their peers

Dr. Sikand performs this procedure more than 96% of their peers

• Deviated Septum
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nosebleed
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sinusitis
  • Throat Pain

Dr. Sikand continues to conduct research and is involved in nation wide studies for advanced sinus treatment techniques. Founded on research that verifies and validates effectiveness of treatment, the overriding philosophy is to customize a treatment...

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

1986
Misercordia Hosp
1983
University of Alberta

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Sikand treats patients.

Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center