Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Sikand's Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Sikand's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sikand

Dr. Sikand accepts 9 insurance carriers

9 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Sikand has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Sikand

Dr. Sikand's Review Details
3.7 based on 49 responses
Experience with Dr. Sikand
Dr. Sikand's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (43)
in Las Vegas, NV |
Don't go without a referral, don't let it be over 30 days old, don't try and get a referral because even if you do, they will tell you there's no time. JUST DON'T GO THERE AT ALL, GO OUT OF TOWN, DO WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO BUT DO NOT GO HERE. No help, no care, they don't give a sh_t All the while they have this grin on there face like it's the funniest thing ever that I can't get service. Your office is the reason for this review, they costs you this TRIED TO EVEN PAY CASH... THEY SAID NO
in Las Vegas, NV |
Overall experience was professional. The doctor listened to what I had to say, and I never felt rushed. During and after examination he clearly explained the different things what he was looking for. I appreciated his demeanor, I understood the process, and had complete confidence in his diagnosis. I highly recommend him to my family and friends.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Sikand was very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. He took time to answer all of my questions. His staff was very efficient and kind. Thank you to all of them on a wonderful experience!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Sikand and staff were very knowledgable, caring and efficient. I was able to have a CT at my appointment and was reviewed right away to treat my sinus disease. I feel so much better!!
in Las Vegas, NV |
I have suffered with sinus problems for years and was finally referred to Dr. Sikand. He diagnosed my problems immediately by analyzing a detailed CT scan of the sinuses that was performed right in the office at the same appointment! I was set up for an office procedure that fixed my problem using balloon dilation of the sinuses. I've had a great result an the doctor and his staff were fantastic! Strongly recommended!
Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Sikand was highly recommended by several people for my horrible sinus problems. I was able to have a CT scan and sinus surgery in his office! I haven't felt this great in years and I can finally breathe. I'm not sick all the time and I take less meds. Best experience in any of my doctors offices. I am telling everyone I know to see Dr Sikand. He and his staff are amazing!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Sikand is attentive, knowledgeable and genuinely cares about his patients. The staff is friendly and courteous, and the office is clean and comfortable. I have been to his office many times and have never had a bad experience. Would recommend to anyone.
Las Vegas, NV |
On my last visit with him he insulted me by saying he'd never had anyone like me before and referred me to the doctor that I wanted to do my cochlear implant in the first place. My insurance said they had their own doctors that did this so I got stuck with him. He's arrogant and rude and has a very bad bedside manner. I have to have my implant redone because of him. Not a good ear doctor at all. I'm surprised he got so many stars. Maybe he reviews himself.
in North Las Vegas, NV |
He did not keep his promise to find someone who could do nose surgery--even after a second try to get him to be honest.
I waited for an hour for him to tell me things I already knew, and everytime I try to get a referral from his office to do the procedure he recommended, I get voicemail from his assistant. Very abrupt and unprofessional; I regret coming here.
Have you seen Dr. Sikand?
Are you Dr. Sikand? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Sikand

More Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists like Dr. Sikand at Ear, Nose & Throat Consultants of Nevada

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Sinus Infections
  • Sinusitis

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Bone Anchored Hearing Aid Implant
  • Cochlear Implant Insertion
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision or Destruction of Pharynx Lesion
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tonsillectomy

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

University of Alberta Faculty of Medicine And Dentistry

Graduated in 1985

Misericordia Hospital

Completed in 1986

University of British Columbia

Completed in 1991

Stanford University School Med

Completed in 1993

Dr. Sikand has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Sikand does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sikand and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Sikand's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Sikand

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Sikand's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Sikand

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Sikand's Care Philosophy

The mission of ENTC, since its inception, has been to provide excellent care for patients and to accomplish this within a friendly, caring atmosphere. The physicians of ENTC comprise a group of dedicated and highly trained specialists with a tradition of service excellence in Nevada for the last five decades. Additionally, difficult cases are frequently discussed at regular group meetings so that these patients receive the benefit of opinions from 8 or 9 physicians.