Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD

Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat | Male | 55 years old

Dr. Sikand continues to conduct research and is involved in nation wide studies for advanced sinus treatment techniques.Founded on research that verifies and validates effectiveness of treatment, the overriding philosophy is to customize a treatment plan for each individual patient. This starts with a detailed diagnostic process that begins with the history of each patient's condition. Beyond the history, our facility is equipped with endoscopy equipment and on-site CT imaging capability to develop a clear diagnosis and understanding of a patient's sinus problem. Our mission is to set the standard for superlative partnered patient care.Read more

Ear, Nose & Throat Consultants of Nevada
7040 Smoke Ranch Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89128 Get Directions

Dr. Sikand's Experience

See how Dr. Sikand's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sikand

Dr. Sikand accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Sikand has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Sikand
Dr. Sikand's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (54)
in San Francisco, CA |
I highly recommend seeing Dr. Sikand for your sinus needs. I was very impressed by the professionalism of his office and staff members. Also each time I saw Dr. Sikand he genuinely listened to me. It's comforting knowing that he is well trained and continues to educate himself by staying current with the latest medical technologies.
in Las Vegas, NV |
My daughter was seen by Dr. Sikand for a severe ear infection. Dr. Sikand took his time when he examined my daughter. My daughter was in so much pain and Dr. Sikand was very gentle and caring and made my daughter feel very comfortable. The office staff was extremely kind and professional.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Sikand and his staff did an amazing job! Everyone was incredibly friendly, and Dr. Sikand was very informative and kind.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Sikand is an incredibly competent Doctor, with excellent bedside manner. I had a little wait to get in to see him, but it was well worth it for my time and money. He specializes in Ear, Nose and Throat. See if he is on your provider list.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I would highly recommend Dr. Sikand. I have had nothing but a pleasant experience with Dr. Sikand and all his staff, all are friendly and professional. Not enough space to explain all details - I had zero pain or discomfort during the procedure. After surgery I can breathe well again - actually gave me my life back - I couldn't swim on my team due to being unable to breathe - now I can and swimming gives me a routine, exercise, social life - so much more than "just" swimming Terese Conboy
in Las Vegas Nevada |
Good listener, patient, gentle, quick and accurate diagnosis. He has his own CAT scan so you get to see what your problem is (sinuses) almost immediately. His staff are all very professional and sweet. Great team Doc! Highly recommend you! Thanks for helping me breathe again.
in Las Vegas, NV |
CT Scan of the sinuses indicated sinus infection. My primary doctor and my allergist read the report and recommended antibiotics. Dr. Sikand read the report and the CD, and said with confidence that I don't have sinus infection. A few days later I checked into the local hospital, who found out that I do have sinus infection and prescribed heavy antibiotics. I would not trust this doctor at all. His office did not even return my call to find out what I had to say. Unbelievable.
in Las Vegas, NV |
A very pleasant experience. Dr Sikand and staff were all just great in all regards.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Not only did Dr. Sikand treat all of my symptoms, he went above and beyond by identifying other issues I was not aware about. He and his assistant, Irene, are effective communicators and made me feel very comfortable.
in Las Vegas |
in Las Vegas, NV |
My friends at work recommended I see Dr. Sikand for my sinus issues because they all had sinus surgery done by him and are doing much better. 2 of them had it done in his office. I felt really felt comfortable and he spent a lot of time with me talking about my options. He takes sinus work seriously! His assistant, Jamie, was very friendly and Samantha who scheduled my surgery was amazing! Very professional office.
in Las Vegas, NV |
this is a cont. review It was not until I came under your care that I started to see relief. Since my surgery (by you) then your diagnosis and current treatment of my sinus infection and cough, I now have had no recurring problems, and expect none as long as I follow your instructions.I am so thankful for all your professional help, personal attention, your staff and the follow ups you provide.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I would not hesitate to recommend my family and friends to Dr. Sikand, which I have already in the past and for future appointments. From the front desk staff, to his wonderful assistants and office management. His office and overall practice are definitely a cut above the rest here in Las Vegas!!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Overall experience was professional. The doctor listened to what I had to say, and I never felt rushed. During and after examination he clearly explained the different things what he was looking for. I appreciated his demeanor, I understood the process, and had complete confidence in his diagnosis. I highly recommend him to my family and friends.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Sikand was very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. He took time to answer all of my questions. His staff was very efficient and kind. Thank you to all of them on a wonderful experience!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Sikand and staff were very knowledgable, caring and efficient. I was able to have a CT at my appointment and was reviewed right away to treat my sinus disease. I feel so much better!!
in Las Vegas, NV |
I have suffered with sinus problems for years and was finally referred to Dr. Sikand. He diagnosed my problems immediately by analyzing a detailed CT scan of the sinuses that was performed right in the office at the same appointment! I was set up for an office procedure that fixed my problem using balloon dilation of the sinuses. I've had a great result an the doctor and his staff were fantastic! Strongly recommended!
Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Sikand was highly recommended by several people for my horrible sinus problems. I was able to have a CT scan and sinus surgery in his office! I haven't felt this great in years and I can finally breathe. I'm not sick all the time and I take less meds. Best experience in any of my doctors offices. I am telling everyone I know to see Dr Sikand. He and his staff are amazing!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Sikand is attentive, knowledgeable and genuinely cares about his patients. The staff is friendly and courteous, and the office is clean and comfortable. I have been to his office many times and have never had a bad experience. Would recommend to anyone.
Las Vegas, NV |
On my last visit with him he insulted me by saying he'd never had anyone like me before and referred me to the doctor that I wanted to do my cochlear implant in the first place. My insurance said they had their own doctors that did this so I got stuck with him. He's arrogant and rude and has a very bad bedside manner. I have to have my implant redone because of him. Not a good ear doctor at all. I'm surprised he got so many stars. Maybe he reviews himself.
in North Las Vegas, NV |
He did not keep his promise to find someone who could do nose surgery--even after a second try to get him to be honest.
I waited for an hour for him to tell me things I already knew, and everytime I try to get a referral from his office to do the procedure he recommended, I get voicemail from his assistant. Very abrupt and unprofessional; I regret coming here.
Have you seen Dr. Ashley Sikand, MD?
Are you Dr. Sikand?

Compare Dr. Sikand

More Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists like Dr. Sikand at Ear, Nose & Throat Consultants of Nevada

Dr. Sikand's Care Philosophy

Dr. Sikand's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  •  Board certified in Otolaryngology

Dr. Sikand has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sikand's Board Certifications

Stanford University School Med

Completed in 1993

University of Alberta

Graduated in 1983

Dr. Sikand does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sikand and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Neurotology
  • Otolaryngic Skull Base Surgery
  • Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  • Sinus Surgery

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Bone Anchored Hearing Aid Implant
  • CT Scan (Computed Tomography)
  • Cochlear Implant Insertion
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision or Destruction of Pharynx Lesion
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tonsillectomy