Dr. Ashley Robey, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Female · Age 41

Dr. Robey

Robey Plastic Surgery

11725 N Illinois St Ste 270 Carmel, IN 46032

Dr. Ashley Robey, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Carmel, IN and has been practicing for 6 years. She graduated from Indiana University School Of Medicine in 2004 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and ear, nose, and throat.

Dr. Robey's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Robey

4.5

Dr. Robey?
Dr. Robey's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ashley Robey, MD
I will start with Dr Robey has SKILLS, she is also professional and personable. Her Staff is just as Amazing as Dr Robey is. She and the surgical team stood over me for 7 hrs, 59 min , until “she knew I would love it”. My incisions look like they were drawn with a fine tip pen. I’m 6 weeks post op and my results are already over and beyond my expectations! Please consider Dr Robey when consulting with Plastic Surgeons!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Robey, MD?
I am not sure where to start with this team. At the front desk where Shelby is just as kind and pleasant and makes sure you understand the financial aspects or in the exam room where Kristen is equally as kind and pleasant but takes too many photos. Then here comes Dr. Robey who is pleasant, takes the time to make sure you are comfortable but more importantly she certainly knows her stuff!!! Can you say skilled!!!! I had three opinions because this was a big deal for me and I went with my gut because it rarely fails me. Thank goodness it didn’t this time either. If you are looking for a skilled surgeon and an absolutely delightful staff this is where to go in my opinion. These women are a 10 not a 5 !!!! I could not have been more satisfied with the service and my results. Thank you for everything. “Trouble”.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Robey, MD?
If you do the research on Dr. Robey, you will learn that she is extremely credentialed (I am not sure anyone else in Hamilton County has as many certs in plastics that she does), she is progressive, caring and honest. To top it all off, she is a perfectionist…and it shows…there is no sloppy work and she holds herself to extremely high standards which is exactly what you want in your plastics physician. I knew I was in good hands after my research, but it was further supported when I checked into the Carmel Ambulatory Surgery Center for my procedure. One of the Operating Room RNs came up to me, unsolicited mind you, and said, “you have done your research by picking Dr. Robey.” These are the OR nurses who work with all the Hamilton County docs day in and day out. When one of them tells you your provider is the right choice, it certainly resonates loudly! If you unsure about who to pick, do your research! She is gifted and a perfectionist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Robey, MD?
Lets see what can I say about Dr Ashley Robey. She is great at what she does. Her bedside manner is impeccable and her staff rocks. Dr Robey has performed two procedures on me , tummy tuck and and plalette injections for regrowth of hair. I couldnt be happier with my tummy tuck because the scar is almost non-existent. My platlette regrowth is still to new to give an opinion. She is fantastic and if I need any other improvements she will be my number one choice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Robey, MD?
Dr Robey did an amazing job with my breast augmentation. I was scared to have it done and after meeting with her the first time, I was so confident in her and could rest assured I was in good hands. They turned out great and I’m so happy with her work! It’s been 4 yrs since my initial surgery and I came to her office today and couldn’t believe she remembered me. She has a kind way about her and is so easy to talk to. I highly recommend Dr Robey. She is professional, skilled, and kind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Robey, MD?
I had a breast augmentation a little over 2 years ago and I am still extremely satisfied. Dr. Robey fulfilled my expectations. She listens and works with you to achieve the best results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Robey, MD?
Just had Botox with Doctor Robey and her attention to detail and explained why I should have one area done over another made me fell much more comfortable about achieving my goals. I’m referring to all of my friends!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Robey, MD?
Dr. Robey is an absolute perfectionist. She had a detailed plan of care and even had multiple implant options to “try on” during surgery to find what looked best on my body. She made it clear what to expect and was attentive to my goals. She made me feel comfortable every step of the process. I am beyond pleased with the results and could not have asked for a better level of care. Any question I asked via email was answered in minutes. Dr. Robey even called me personally the day after surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Robey, MD?
Dr. robey is amazing. shes so laid back and just really great to work with. she did an amazing job on my breasts exactly what I was looking for in a dr. I almost didn't go to see her because her pricing is almost to good to be true and she defiantly needs more reviews! DESERVES MORE REVIEWS FOR SURE!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Robey, MD?
Very professional, knowledgeable, and kind! Extremely satisfied with the results of my surgery!!???? Thank You Dr. Robey.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Robey, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Robey?

Dr. Robey looks forward to helping you learn more about what plastic surgery can achieve for you. Our team at Robey Plastic Surgery strives to care for each patient as a whole. Our goal is to ensure that each patient receives the highest quality care...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

2005
2004
2000

Dr. Robey accepts

Dr. Robey accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Sagamore Health Network
Self Pay

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Indiana

Check Dr. Robey's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Dermal Filler
  • Dysport Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Earlobe Repair
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Minimally Invasive Surgery
  • miraDry Treatment for Hyperhidrosis
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nose Injuries
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Nosebleed
  • Orbital Fracture
  • Panniculitis
  • Perlane® Injection
  • Power-Assisted Liposuction (PAL)
  • Protruding Ears
  • ThermiTight™ Subdermal Skin Tightening Treatment
  • ThermiVa™ Non-Invasive Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatment
  • Turbinate Reduction
  • Upper Body Lift
  • Vaser® Liposelection (Liposuction)
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkles

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Robey treats patients.

80% Patient experience rating, 11% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019, 2017)

79% Patient experience rating, 10% higher than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2017)

75% Patient experience rating, 6% higher than the national average