Family Medicine  |
Dr. Ashley McIntyre, MD
Dr. Ashley McIntyre, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Montgomery, AL. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. McIntyre is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center South, Prattville Baptist Hospital, Baptist Medical Center East and Jackson Hospital and Clinic.

East Montgomery Chrstn Fam Med

128 Mitylene Park Ln

Montgomery, AL 36117

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. McIntyre

Dr. McIntyre's Experience

Dr. McIntyre's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2002

Dr. McIntyre has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McIntyre does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McIntyre and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McIntyre's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McIntyre to family and friends
2.8
Dr. McIntyre's Performance
    GOOD
    FAIR
    GOOD
Montgomery, AL |
Only saw Doctor once for patient interview . Saw nurse practitioner second time. Difficult to talk to live personnel. Office hours included inconsistent with real office time. Office closed when it should be opened. They do not return calls. They say will call back in 24-48 hours and they don't. Poor patient service all around.
Montgomery, AL |
Great overall doctor who seems to care. Difficulty is with his staff. Hard to schedule appts. Cant get staff to return phone calls regarding medications and/or refill requests. I have found another provider due to these issues.
I have only seen Dr. Ashley McIntyre one time and that was enough. His staff doesn't return calls, ever. Labs results are provided through a phone line, not a letter in the mail; however, I never received my lab results after 7 weeks and numerous un-returned phone calls. Avoid this doctor--it is a waste of time and money!
Montgomery |
I tried to contact this Dr.Office but was sent to an answer service.The lady that answered took my information over the phone and assured me someone would call me back. I never received a call back.I called back 6 hours later the same answering service.The lady states it takes them 24 to 48 hours to contact a patient to set up an appointment not knowing what is the situation..Ever situation is not for the ER but in this case I have no choice or find another Doctor. ..Sad
Montgomery Al |
Upon coming to his office, I never received a confirmation call. I waited for two hours before the doctor saw me. After such, we came in checked my heart and walked out. Never came back in to talk with me. Very poor bed side matter.
Montgomery, AL |
Dr Mcintyre is a good doctor unfortunately his staff is the worst. I have trouble making appointments and getting prescriptions. Too bad such a good doctor is allowing a bad staff to ruin his reputation.
in Montgomery, AL |
Dr. McIntyre seems to have too many patients to properly serve. You usually see someone else in the office because he's booked and they are quick to prescribe meds with only a quick glance at you. If lab work is suggested you'll have to call for the results and if you never go no one will notice. It's the service you'd expect from a drive-through doctor or a low-income office.
Montgomery, AL |
The staff is incompetent. They have messed up my prescriptions more than once and getting and appointment has been nearly impossible lately. When I can get an appointment no one calls to confirm in advance. Will be looking for another doctor soon.
Montgomery, AL |
I used to love going to see Dr. Mcintyre, he's always been a great doctor and when they had their small office across the taylor road my whole experience was amazing. However, now that its a "big" office ive had some of the worse experiences from them not sending in my prescription, to them taking a month to send my results for tests to my specialist. The telephone service or automated system is the horrible. I remember being able to call and someone picked up without having to wait so long.
in Montgomery, AL |
I am apalled at the service I receive at this office. The first time, I was very pleased. Then, my prescriptions did not get sent to my pharmacy. I needed a referral to another dr, that wasn't made and my prescriptions were yet again not called in. I requested for one of my levels which they deemed normal to be tested again, , and it was indeed not correct. Every time I have an appt., I have to go by the office, because they never call me back. Unless things change soon, I will have to!!
in Montgomery, AL |
I have been a patient for longer then I should have been! I tried to hang in with him but I have had enough. The extremely long waiting (i.e app at 9:30 get call back to see the doctor at 11:10am). The lack of follow-up on testing, breach of patient confidentiality, and overall lack of professionalism. The only thing that is proficient about this establishment is the timely manner of retrieving the copay minutes after your arrive!
Montgomery, AL |
I never made it past reception. my daughter was scheduled as a new patient later in the month, but received a concussion and had to be rechecked. I called and they said she could come in in a little over a week. I asked if this was okay, and was assured that it was. I show up at the appointment, sit for 30 minutes then am told that she can't be seen because she is a new patient. I took off time from work and my daughter missed school. Highly unacceptable!
in Montgomery |
He was great, I would recommend him to anyone in need of a genuine doctor who is honest and for the patient!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Ashley McIntyre, MD?
Are you Dr. McIntyre?