Dr. Ashley Dao, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat •  Female • Age 35

Dr. Dao

Southbay Endocrine Medical Associates Inc.

20911 Earl St Ste 340 Torrance, CA 90503

Dr. Ashley Dao, MD is a Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Torrance, CA. She is affiliated with medical facilities Providence Little Company Of Mary Medical Center Torrance and Torrance Memorial Medical Center. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Dao to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Ashley Dao, MD with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists near you

Dr. Dao's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dao

4.4

Dr. Dao?
Dr Dao was AWESOME!!! I tried to set up telehealth new patient appt with Dr Dao, but mom didn't know how to set up & use the link, so Dr Dao called my mom for a phone consult free of charge because she just wanted to help my mom. (Of course I called her office later to make sure the appt was processed bc I definitely didn't want to take advantage of her goodwill.) Dr Dao genuinely cares for the wellbeing of her patients. Our 1st conference call was cut short bc Dr Dao had a surgery patient waiting, but despite being fully booked, Dr found time to call my mom back a 2nd time to make sure all my mom's questions were answered to her satisfaction. Dr Dao has a very warm, caring and calming voice, super knowledgeable about all ENT issues, saw a couple photos and immediately diagnosed the problem. (My mom had multiple issues!) Dr Dao was BEYOND patient with my mom, listening to all her questions, never rushing, never interrupting. Dr Dao is exceptionally skilled at handling & interacti
FL – Jun 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Dao, MD?
Amazing, amazing, amazing doctor! Dr Dao is both me and my daughter’s doctor; I would not trust anyone else! (She’s so good with kids! And I can tell that it’s so genuine!) Dr Dao is passionate and about her patient’s needs. With an excellent bed side manner, she makes her patients feel like they are absolutely taken care of! I am so pleased and grateful to have found this doctor around my area; She will be operating on me next month (Tonsillectomy) and I am worry free as I know she will take a good care of me. She’s knowledgeable and takes her time to listen to her patients needs. She never rushes me out, even on her busiest day! I get so much positive energy from this doctor! You won’t be disappointed with Dr. Dao! (Her assistant Marlyn is also amazing! She is so helpful and wonderful too! - honestly, all of the staff at the office is super nice and efficient as well)
Jiah Kim – Nov 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Dao, MD?
Professional, informative and nice all wrapped into one. Always a great experience when visiting Dr. Dao!
AW – Nov 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Dao, MD?
Showed absolutely no compassion or kindness towards an elderly patient suffering from symptoms that kept lingering for nearly a year. She had no answer or solution, and kept a smug smirk on her face in front of the suffering patient throughout the consultation. This happened at every visit, and she would make the patient feel terrible for being ill just because she was unable to offer a remedy. Never again.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Nov 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Dao, MD?
Very down to earth and present. Everyone in office was very nice, friendly and efficient.
Sherry Woodworth in CA – Feb 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Dao, MD?
Today was my first appointment with Dr. Dao. I was extremely impressed with her professionalism and apparent expertise.
Jim in Hawthorne, CA – Feb 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Dao, MD?
I had a sudden hearing loss and saw Dr. Ashley Dao at Beach Cities ENTS in Torrance, California on 09/12/2018. She immediately ordered a hearing test. The hearing test showed that my left ear was practically deft. She examined my ears, nose, throat, and neck area. During the course of the medications, I called her and she always returned my calls. On 2nd visit, 09/26/2018, she was very happy and said: “Your hearing is back! You don’t need ear injections.” Dr. Dao is an excellent doctor!
CA, CA – Sep 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Dao, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Dao?

• Ear, Nose, and Throat