Dr. Ashley Dao, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat •  Female • Age 34

Dr. Dao

Beach Cities ENTS

20911 Earl St Ste 340 Torrance, CA 90503

Dr. Ashley Dao, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Torrance, CA. She specializes in ear, nose, and throat.

Dr. Dao's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dao

4.3

Dr. Dao?
Dr. Dao's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ashley Dao, MD
Amazing, amazing, amazing doctor! Dr Dao is both me and my daughter’s doctor; I would not trust anyone else! (She’s so good with kids! And I can tell that it’s so genuine!) Dr Dao is passionate and about her patient’s needs. With an excellent bed side manner, she makes her patients feel like they are absolutely taken care of! I am so pleased and grateful to have found this doctor around my area; She will be operating on me next month (Tonsillectomy) and I am worry free as I know she will take a good care of me. She’s knowledgeable and takes her time to listen to her patients needs. She never rushes me out, even on her busiest day! I get so much positive energy from this doctor! You won’t be disappointed with Dr. Dao! (Her assistant Marlyn is also amazing! She is so helpful and wonderful too! - honestly, all of the staff at the office is super nice and efficient as well)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Dao, MD?
Professional, informative and nice all wrapped into one. Always a great experience when visiting Dr. Dao!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Dao, MD?
Showed absolutely no compassion or kindness towards an elderly patient suffering from symptoms that kept lingering for nearly a year. She had no answer or solution, and kept a smug smirk on her face in front of the suffering patient throughout the consultation. This happened at every visit, and she would make the patient feel terrible for being ill just because she was unable to offer a remedy. Never again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Dao, MD?
Very down to earth and present. Everyone in office was very nice, friendly and efficient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Dao, MD?
Today was my first appointment with Dr. Dao. I was extremely impressed with her professionalism and apparent expertise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Dao, MD?
I had a sudden hearing loss and saw Dr. Ashley Dao at Beach Cities ENTS in Torrance, California on 09/12/2018. She immediately ordered a hearing test. The hearing test showed that my left ear was practically deft. She examined my ears, nose, throat, and neck area. During the course of the medications, I called her and she always returned my calls. On 2nd visit, 09/26/2018, she was very happy and said: “Your hearing is back! You don’t need ear injections.” Dr. Dao is an excellent doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Dao, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Dao?

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

Dr. Dao accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Dao's experience treating your condition or procedure

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Dao treats patients.

77% Patient experience rating, 8% higher than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)

83% Patient experience rating, 14% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)