Dr. Ashley Bowles, DPM

Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery ·  Female

Dr. Bowles

Certified Foot & Ankle Specialists, P.L.

1601 Clint Moore Rd Ste 130 Boca Raton, FL 33487

Dr. Ashley Bowles, DPM is a podiatric foot & ankle surgery specialist in Boca Raton, FL and has been practicing for 3 years. She graduated from Temple University / Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine in 2013 and specializes in podiatric foot & ankle surgery.

Dr. Bowles accepts

Dr. Bowles accepts the following insurance:

AvMed
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Coventry Health Care
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Bowles' experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Bowles' Top Procedures and Conditions

Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Closed

Dr. Bowles performs Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Closed more than 100% of her peers

Dr. Bowles performs this procedure more than 100% of her peers

Foot Sprain

Dr. Bowles treats Foot Sprain more than 100% of her peers

Dr. Bowles treats this condition more than 100% of her peers

Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment

Dr. Bowles performs Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment more than 100% of her peers

Dr. Bowles performs this procedure more than 100% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Ankle Fracture Repair

4.4

Dr. Bowles?
Dr. Bowles' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ashley Bowles, DPM
I went to see her 4 times and really got the bums rush . Told me how bad my ankle was told me I needed a MRI on ankle sent me have this terrible brace that never worked . Set me up with MRI I went they could not due it I had pace maker . I told her they then sent me to 3 other places that could not do it for same reason. You must have special MRI . I told the office each time. I gave up and never heard from anyone there again . Treatment was terrible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bowles, DPM?
Dr. Bowles is kind, compassionate and highly skilled! She did an exemplary job repairing my torn achilles. I would recommend her highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bowles, DPM?
Dr, Bowles treated my foot injury conservatively and it has improved with time to normal functioning and no pain. She always greets me with a smile , shows interest in me as a patient, and spends an appropriate amount of time. I never feel rushed. The office in Boynton Beach is professionally operated and the staff are friendly and attentive. I am usually taken immediately if I arrive early. The office also has up to date diagnostic equipment and I had my foot MRI done immediately on-site.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bowles, DPM?
I have been seeing Dr Bowles at the Boca Raton office for over 4 months now. She, and her staff, are wonderful. They really project that they care what is going on with you now - so they can prepare for the next step in your recovery. My appointments have never been rushed. They are great. I would highly recommend them to everyone. P.S. A real bonus is that they are on time! 9:15 apt means I'm in an examination room in the back office by at least 9:10.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bowles, DPM?
My experience with Ashley Bowles was atrocious! I came to her and practically begged her to do a certain surgery. She agreed had some very expensive tests done and decided she wanted to do a completely different surgery. I reluctantly trusted her and agreed to it. She did the surgery, I wound up in worse shape than when I came to see her, than at my last visit, she did a simple, inexpensive, quick, in office test and told me guess what - I needed the surgery I originally asked for!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bowles, DPM?
Dr. Bowles and her staff are very amazing and did a great job taking care of me when I got a thorn in my ankle. I highly recommend her!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bowles, DPM?
Dr. Bowles took her time and listened to my concerns. Then recommended what needed to be done. She was professional yet personable. It was a pleasant experience from the front office all the way, up until my final visit. I will definitely recommend Dr. Bowles and Certified Foot &Ankle to friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bowles, DPM?
Amazing doctor. She fixed my foot up like brand new.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bowles, DPM?
Very professional and personable. She took time to listen to our concerns and our medical history to relate any medical issues to our reason for the visit. Dr. Bowles was very knowledgeable on her field. We are very satisfied! Happy to know a good podiatrist in our neighborhood.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bowles, DPM?
Dr. Bowles is very pleasant, friendly and knowledgeable. Personally, I don't like going to a doctors office...Certified Foot and Ankle Specialists are the exception. When I check in with Sherry, the receptionist, she is always smiling and pleasant and makes me feel welcome...she remembers me and always greets me with a friendly smile. Dr. Bowles is professional...she remembers me from previous appointments...is engaging...answers any questions I may have. I would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bowles, DPM?
Broke a couple of metatarsals, and Dr Bowles was my podiatrist for three months. Attentive, caring, good listener, and knowlegdeable, always a genuine smile to greet people. I felt cared for and the office staff was kind and helpful as well. All the best to them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bowles, DPM?
Dr. Bowles and the rest of the staff at Certified Foot and Ankle Specialists are professional and very friendly. Sherry at the front desk was very accommodating and made me feel welcomed as a new patient. Carla and Erica were also very friendly and professional. Dr. Bowles is absolutely amazing as well. Really top-notch staff and I would highly recommend choosing them if you need Podiatry services in the future. I look forward to coming back. I was seen right on time. Great experience! 5/5!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bowles, DPM?
I can't say enough about Dr. Bowles and her entire staff. They welcomed my mom in her wheelchair and were absolutely accommodating in every way. The girls in front helped me with every little thing I needed. Truly a 5 star experience, having been through the ringer on the other side of the spectrum.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bowles, DPM?
Dr. Bowles looked at my X-Ray and told me I had a broken bone in my foot so I had to wear this boot for 6 weeks. I had a second opinion and this doctor ordered an MRI. It came back and I don't have a broken bone so no need to wear the boot for 6 weeks where you have back pain and hip problems from walking uneven. This shows you to always ask for an MRI and/or get a second opinion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bowles, DPM?
Dr. Bowles is very professional and personable. she clearly explains your issues and treatment plans. She is empathetic and understands your concerns. And the office staff practices the same. I feel very well taken care of when I am in the office. they all great you with a smile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bowles, DPM?
Dr. Bowles is a young beautiful caring doctor. very bubbly personality. she listened and answered all of my questions I trust the staff at certified foot and ankle.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bowles, DPM?
Very pleasant! great doctor with awesome staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bowles, DPM?
Good office staff and wonderful doctor. Explained everything clearly so that I understood before leaving the office. Would recommend her to anyone looking for a foot and ankle doctor!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bowles, DPM?
Dr Bowles is simply an excellent doctor. She is clearly very bright, but also has an exceptional bedside manner. Her smile and pleasant personality immediately put me at ease. Unlike many physicians, she took the time to listen and then to thoroughly explain my condition and treatment plan. In one visit, Dr. Bowles was able to solve my complicated problem which others have failed to diagnose or treat properly in two years! I would highly recommend Dr Bowles to anyone with a foot or ankle problem
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bowles, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Bowles?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Bowles treats patients.

Bethesda Hospital East