Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO

Pediatrics •  Female • Age 39

Dr. Bayer

Palm Pediatrics

8150 Royal Palm Blvd Coral Springs, FL 33065

Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO is a Pediatrics Specialist in Coral Springs, FL. She is affiliated with medical facilities Broward Health Coral Springs and Northwest Medical Center. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bayer to book an appointment.

Compare with other Pediatric Specialists

Compare Dr. Bayer with our nearby Pediatric Specialists at Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital.

Make an appointment at Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital today at (954) 633-5024.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital.

Dr. Bayer's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bayer

3.3

Dr. Bayer?
Dr. Bayer is a fantastic Pediatrician. There has NEVER been a time I left with questions not answered with clarity or feeling confused on how we would approach challanges with my son. I relocated from Orlando , FL and was blessed to be referred to Dr. Bayer. Dr. Bayer and her staff are very caring to the needs of the little patients that come in her office. I am not sure about another reviewer stating they could not get an appointment, I called " same day" and was able to take him in to be seen. Dr. Bayer listens to your concerns, clarifies what you are saying and takes a thoughtful approach to diagnose the concern and administers a prescription if necessary. I live a distance but have to hesitation to making the drive to her office becasue I know and trust the service I am receiving.
Linda Miller – Oct 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO?
Switched to Dr. Bayer after my kids regular doctor retired. I was looking for a doctor who would pay attention to my kids, listen to them and be affectionate and i found all those qualities in Dr. Bayer. The staff was very nice and helpful. I am happy to have found her and hope to continue seeing her.
Heidi – Aug 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO?
Dr. Bayer has treated my sons since Dr. Day retired and we absolutely love her and her wonderful staff. She is always thorough, explains everything and we never feel rushed. I highly recommend her!
May 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO?
Dr. Bayer is a knowledgeable, effective practitioner and a genuinely kind person. We have been bringing our 11 month old to her since she was born and have never had a single issue. She has even been available when I’ve had some “first time mom” moments. I highly recommend her to any family in the area!
May 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO?
I am board certified in pediatric emergency medicine. Dr. Bayer is a pediatrician's pediatrician! My daughters have all been raised in Coral Springs. Now my youngest had a baby and Dr Bayer has been sensational supporting the many needs of my daughter and the baby. I recommend her without hesitation!
Dr. Mulligan in Coral Springs, FL – Oct 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO?
Her lack of attention and diagnosis after 3 visits turned out to be that my daughter had bacterial meningitis and almost lost her life. I was told “just give her Tylenol” at 3 months. Even worse NO follow up while she was admitted to and pediatric ICU and hospital for 21 days and never heard from her again ! Not the person I want taking care of my kids! Beware!
Coconut creek – Oct 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO?
Very through. Went above and behind helping my child with his inability to focus properly in school. Did not pressure medicines went over options went above and beyond in helping. Highly patient and very knowledgeable.
Myer Family – Aug 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO?
As a physician I know a good physician and Dr.Bayer is AMAZING all around. She spends time during each visit to answer all our questions and concerns. Has fantastic bedside manners. Calming and comforting office with an incredible staff. Highly recommended to anyone needing a pediatrician.
Dr.Silva in Coral Springs, FL – Jul 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO?
Everything appears to be a facade. A cover story. The staff, while nice and well spoken, don’t compensate for the lack of doctor. She doesn’t appear confident in her abilities, which I doubt she has. I am triaged over the phone, there is never availability. I would follow Dr. Day anywhere, I have followed him. Yet, here I am, searching for a new doctor after several years. ?
Em in Coral Springs – Apr 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO?
Dr. Bayer is intelligent, compassionate and pragmatic. The genuine warmth of her and her staff is felt from the moment you enter the office to the follow-up calls. Their flexible schedule allows us to not miss school and the staff bends over backwards to accommodate last minute appointments. We're thrilled to have found Palm Pediatrics and have recommended Dr. Ashley and her team to all of our friends.
Tracy in Lighthouse Point, FL – Jan 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO?
Dr. Bayer is so sweet and thorough!! So easy to talk to and treated me with such care. If you’re 18-23 and looking for a Pediatrician she’s the one!!
Tamarac – Dec 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO?
I never felt this so horrible at a Dr. Office. This place has no ethics and the staff is incredibly indifferent. Switched.
Boca Raton, FL – Jun 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO?
She's amazing we love her, she listens to you and answer's all of your questions....as a first time mom I need a MD who listens to my questions and answer's me and doesn't talk down to me...no matter when I text her she always answers
Yoslaida chenevert in tamarac – Jun 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO?
Dr Bayer is absolutely amazing, spends a lot of time with us at each visit and my daughter asks to go for check ups (even when she's healthy) simply because she likes the office so much! Have referred several friends, she is the best pediatrician I have ever had the pleasure of meeting! Staff is great about scheduling same day appointments and very very personable!
Ilze in Pompano Beach, FL – May 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO?
Very satisfied with the care that my three sons receive from Dr. Bayer. Very professional, accommodating, and kind.
Pompano Beach, FL – Apr 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO?
We love Dr. Bayer!! We had been seeing Dr. Day and when he retired I was nervous to see who would take over expecially as I was pregnant with my second child. Dr. Bayer has been incredible. She is friendly, thorough, personalble and really cares about her patients. We are so happy she is our new physician and we will certainly be recommending her to our friends.
Jen in Pompano Beach, FL – Apr 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO?
We were nervous to hear that Dr. Day was retiring but he could not have found a better person to take over. Dr. Bayer is the most caring doctor we have ever seen. She really takes the time to be thorough and get to know her patients. My kids (4 and 1) appear to be very comfortable with her and she really knows how to handle children. We could not be happier with Palm Pediatrics. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Bayer!
Lisa Smith in Sunrise, FL – Apr 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO?
Dr. Bayer is nothing short of amazing. She truly cares about all of her patients and she actually takes her time to fine the root of the problems with all of her patients. I know my family is in great hands with the caring staff and Dr Bayer at Palm Pediatrics. Thank you all for everything you do. I will continue to send people over to you because you all are simply the best!
Toni Ann Labriola in Pompano Beach, FL – Apr 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO?
She has taken over Dr. Day's practice, so I was very skeptical about taking my daughter to a new pediatrician. She was not very kind, and didn't even introduce herself humbly. Very arrogant from someone who did not even manage to become an MD. I am very upset.
Lisa in Pompano Beach, FL – Apr 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO?
Maybe my expectations were too high. I was a patient of Dr. Day, trusted to switch Palm Pediatrics. I thought Dr. Day would place me in good hands with Dr. Bayer. Gave it a try, she is not as knowledgeable as she was branded to be. It is a shame how a nice pediatric practice has been brought down.
Sarah in ft lauderdale, fl – Apr 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Bayer?

A family first pediatric practice focused on providing exceptional pediatric care and unparalleled patient experience.

• Pediatrics

2016
Internationally Board Certified Lactation Consultant

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Bayer communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bayer communicates via email

• Does Dr. Bayer offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bayer offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Bayer offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bayer offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Bayer have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bayer has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Bayer offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bayer offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Bayer offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bayer offers evening visits