Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO

Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO

Pediatrics  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO is a pediatrics specialist in Coral Springs, FL and has been practicing for 8 years. She graduated from Nova Se Univ Coll Of Osteo Med in 2008 and specializes in pediatrics.Read her story

8150 Royal Palm Blvd Ste 105

Coral Springs, FL 33065

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Bayer treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Bayer's conditions and procedures:

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Allergies
  • Asthma in Children
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Hives
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Child Examination
  • Wellness Examination

A family first pediatric practice focused on providing exceptional pediatric care and unparalleled patient experience.

• Pediatrics

12.195121951219512%

Dr. Bayer?
Dr. Bayer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO
Dr. Bayer is a knowledgeable, effective practitioner and a genuinely kind person. We have been bringing our 11 month old to her since she was born and have never had a single issue. She has even been available when I’ve had some “first time mom” moments. I highly recommend her to any family in the area!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO?
I am board certified in pediatric emergency medicine. Dr. Bayer is a pediatrician's pediatrician! My daughters have all been raised in Coral Springs. Now my youngest had a baby and Dr Bayer has been sensational supporting the many needs of my daughter and the baby. I recommend her without hesitation!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO?
Her lack of attention and diagnosis after 3 visits turned out to be that my daughter had bacterial meningitis and almost lost her life. I was told “just give her Tylenol” at 3 months. Even worse NO follow up while she was admitted to and pediatric ICU and hospital for 21 days and never heard from her again ! Not the person I want taking care of my kids! Beware!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO?
Very through. Went above and behind helping my child with his inability to focus properly in school. Did not pressure medicines went over options went above and beyond in helping. Highly patient and very knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO?
As a physician I know a good physician and Dr.Bayer is AMAZING all around. She spends time during each visit to answer all our questions and concerns. Has fantastic bedside manners. Calming and comforting office with an incredible staff. Highly recommended to anyone needing a pediatrician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO?
Everything appears to be a facade. A cover story. The staff, while nice and well spoken, don’t compensate for the lack of doctor. She doesn’t appear confident in her abilities, which I doubt she has. I am triaged over the phone, there is never availability. I would follow Dr. Day anywhere, I have followed him. Yet, here I am, searching for a new doctor after several years. ?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO?
Dr. Bayer is intelligent, compassionate and pragmatic. The genuine warmth of her and her staff is felt from the moment you enter the office to the follow-up calls. Their flexible schedule allows us to not miss school and the staff bends over backwards to accommodate last minute appointments. We're thrilled to have found Palm Pediatrics and have recommended Dr. Ashley and her team to all of our friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO?
Dr. Bayer is so sweet and thorough!! So easy to talk to and treated me with such care. If you’re 18-23 and looking for a Pediatrician she’s the one!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO?
I never felt this so horrible at a Dr. Office. This place has no ethics and the staff is incredibly indifferent. Switched.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO?
She's amazing we love her, she listens to you and answer's all of your questions....as a first time mom I need a MD who listens to my questions and answer's me and doesn't talk down to me...no matter when I text her she always answers
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO?
Dr Bayer is absolutely amazing, spends a lot of time with us at each visit and my daughter asks to go for check ups (even when she's healthy) simply because she likes the office so much! Have referred several friends, she is the best pediatrician I have ever had the pleasure of meeting! Staff is great about scheduling same day appointments and very very personable!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO?
Very satisfied with the care that my three sons receive from Dr. Bayer. Very professional, accommodating, and kind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO?
We love Dr. Bayer!! We had been seeing Dr. Day and when he retired I was nervous to see who would take over expecially as I was pregnant with my second child. Dr. Bayer has been incredible. She is friendly, thorough, personalble and really cares about her patients. We are so happy she is our new physician and we will certainly be recommending her to our friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO?
We were nervous to hear that Dr. Day was retiring but he could not have found a better person to take over. Dr. Bayer is the most caring doctor we have ever seen. She really takes the time to be thorough and get to know her patients. My kids (4 and 1) appear to be very comfortable with her and she really knows how to handle children. We could not be happier with Palm Pediatrics. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Bayer!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO?
Dr. Bayer is nothing short of amazing. She truly cares about all of her patients and she actually takes her time to fine the root of the problems with all of her patients. I know my family is in great hands with the caring staff and Dr Bayer at Palm Pediatrics. Thank you all for everything you do. I will continue to send people over to you because you all are simply the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO?
She has taken over Dr. Day's practice, so I was very skeptical about taking my daughter to a new pediatrician. She was not very kind, and didn't even introduce herself humbly. Very arrogant from someone who did not even manage to become an MD. I am very upset.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO?
Maybe my expectations were too high. I was a patient of Dr. Day, trusted to switch Palm Pediatrics. I thought Dr. Day would place me in good hands with Dr. Bayer. Gave it a try, she is not as knowledgeable as she was branded to be. It is a shame how a nice pediatric practice has been brought down.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO?
Doctor is okay, not as premeir as my expectations were. Nothing special.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO?
If your child is sick, and you have no where else to go; I would go to Dr. Bayer. For parents who want to have a personable and friendly relationship with their child's health care provider, then I suggest to look elsewhere. Treated me as insignificant, and not very warm.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO?
Dr. Bayer and her staff are awesome. They are very caring and helpful. Dr. Bayer makes sure to answer all of my questions and goes out of her way to make sure that everything is ok with my kids. My daughter loves going to Dr. Bayer and getting her check up and my 2 month old baby has had the best care since day one thanks to all of her care.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Bayer?

Insurance accepted