Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO

Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO

Pediatrics | Female

Palm Pediatrics 8150 Royal Palm Blvd Ste 105 Coral Springs, FL 33065 Get Directions

A family first pediatric practice focused on providing exceptional pediatric care and unparalleled patient experience.

Dr. Bayer has been the pediatrician for the Seminole Tribe of Florida for the last 5 years. It was an amazing and unique experience and she will miss those patients terribly! However, when the Bayer family welcomed their third child, baby June Elizabeth in October of 2016, it felt like it was time to be a little closer to home. When she learned that Dr. Day had intended to retire after 40 years in Coral Springs, it was the perfect opportunity. Dr. Bayer and Dr. Day found that they are cut from the same Hippocratic cloth so to speak, with very similar practice styles. The word "doctor" is from Latin "docto" meaning to teach, and that is exactly what Dr. Bayer enjoys most about medicine. She looks forward building new long lasting relationships with families in years and generations to come.

Dr. Bayer's Experience

See how Dr. Bayer's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bayer

Dr. Bayer accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Bayer has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bayer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bayer to family and friends
    2.9
    Dr. Bayer's Performance
    Boca Raton, FL |
    I never felt this so horrible at a Dr. Office. This place has no ethics and the staff is incredibly indifferent. Switched.
    in tamarac |
    She's amazing we love her, she listens to you and answer's all of your questions....as a first time mom I need a MD who listens to my questions and answer's me and doesn't talk down to me...no matter when I text her she always answers
    in Pompano Beach, FL |
    Dr Bayer is absolutely amazing, spends a lot of time with us at each visit and my daughter asks to go for check ups (even when she's healthy) simply because she likes the office so much! Have referred several friends, she is the best pediatrician I have ever had the pleasure of meeting! Staff is great about scheduling same day appointments and very very personable!
    Pompano Beach, FL |
    Very satisfied with the care that my three sons receive from Dr. Bayer. Very professional, accommodating, and kind.
    in Pompano Beach, FL |
    We love Dr. Bayer!! We had been seeing Dr. Day and when he retired I was nervous to see who would take over expecially as I was pregnant with my second child. Dr. Bayer has been incredible. She is friendly, thorough, personalble and really cares about her patients. We are so happy she is our new physician and we will certainly be recommending her to our friends.
    in Sunrise, FL |
    We were nervous to hear that Dr. Day was retiring but he could not have found a better person to take over. Dr. Bayer is the most caring doctor we have ever seen. She really takes the time to be thorough and get to know her patients. My kids (4 and 1) appear to be very comfortable with her and she really knows how to handle children. We could not be happier with Palm Pediatrics. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Bayer!
    in Pompano Beach, FL |
    Dr. Bayer is nothing short of amazing. She truly cares about all of her patients and she actually takes her time to fine the root of the problems with all of her patients. I know my family is in great hands with the caring staff and Dr Bayer at Palm Pediatrics. Thank you all for everything you do. I will continue to send people over to you because you all are simply the best!
    in Pompano Beach, FL |
    She has taken over Dr. Day's practice, so I was very skeptical about taking my daughter to a new pediatrician. She was not very kind, and didn't even introduce herself humbly. Very arrogant from someone who did not even manage to become an MD. I am very upset.
    in ft lauderdale, fl |
    Maybe my expectations were too high. I was a patient of Dr. Day, trusted to switch Palm Pediatrics. I thought Dr. Day would place me in good hands with Dr. Bayer. Gave it a try, she is not as knowledgeable as she was branded to be. It is a shame how a nice pediatric practice has been brought down.
    in Coral Springs, FL |
    Doctor is okay, not as premeir as my expectations were. Nothing special.
    Coral Springs |
    If your child is sick, and you have no where else to go; I would go to Dr. Bayer. For parents who want to have a personable and friendly relationship with their child's health care provider, then I suggest to look elsewhere. Treated me as insignificant, and not very warm.
    in Pompano Beach, FL |
    Dr. Bayer and her staff are awesome. They are very caring and helpful. Dr. Bayer makes sure to answer all of my questions and goes out of her way to make sure that everything is ok with my kids. My daughter loves going to Dr. Bayer and getting her check up and my 2 month old baby has had the best care since day one thanks to all of her care.
    in Coral Springs, Florida |
    After 7 long years we were heartbroken to learn that Dr. Day was retiring. We trusted that he would find us a doctor who would give our family the same personalized at home feeling of care that he has given and after searching he found Dr. Bayer. We had our first visit to what is now Palm Pediatrics with Dr. Bayer and we couldn't be any more pleased with his pick. Dr. Bayer was incredibly friendly and took her time to get to know my son as we got to know her. Phenomenal pediatrician!!
    in Delray Beach, FL |
    I am so happy Dr. Bayer has taken over Dr. Day's practice. While he was a sweetheart, I feel that Dr. Bayer is a little more "present" when seeing my kids - who, by the way, loved Dr. Bayer right away! She is warm, caring, and made sure we were all comfortable. She and the staff made sure the kids understood what they were doing, and took the time for them to relax. Dr. Bayer listened to my concerns and answered my questions. I feel completely confident having her as my Pediatrician!!
    in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
    We were reluctant to try a new doctor after Dr. Day left but we were pleasantly surprised! Dr Bayer is warm, pleasant, and very knowledgeable. She was great with my child and put our minds at ease. We will be back with the family for checkups.
    in Parkland |
    She's not bad. Nothing like Dr. Day.
    in Oakland Park, FL |
    Although we are sad that Dr. Day will be hanging up his stethescope, my wife and I were very pleased upon meeting Dr. Bayer! With a very warm, friendly, and caring personality, my 5 year old daughter loved her right away! I also love that her approach to treatment and overall wellness is in-line with what we've come to appreciate from Dr. Day! Looking forward to a long, healthy relationship with this very welcome addition to Palm Pediatrics!
    in Oakland Park, FL |
    Dr. Bayer is incredibly kind and takes the extra time with your child. She takes time to explain and answer questions as well as bond with your child.
    in Coral Springs |
    My son has down syndrome, and he has 103 fever. I called the office, and they refused to give me an appointment during the week; saying they were overbooked. I said I would wait three hours, as long as my child was seen! I was given a "sorry, it is a Friday. Prime hours are booked solid" Front desk is horrible. HORRIBLE! I offered to pay cash, they refused me! The fish rots from the head! Why do I pay 200$ insurance if I cannot ever be accommodated.
    Have you seen Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO?
    Are you Dr. Bayer?

Dr. Bayer says...

Dr. Bayer's Care Philosophy

Dr. Bayer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
    •  Board certified in Pediatrics

Dr. Bayer has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bayer's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

• ADHD and-or ADD
    • Allergies
    • Asthma in Children
    • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
    • Hives

Graduated in 2002

• Other Education
      Internationally Board Certified Lactation Consultant

Completed in 2016

Dr. Bayer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bayer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics