Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO

Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO

PediatricsFemaleAge 40

Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO is a Pediatrics Specialist in Coral Springs, FL. She is affiliated with medical facilities Northwest Medical Center and Broward Health Coral Springs. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bayer to book an appointment.

Palm Pediatrics

Bayer & Associates8150 Royal Palm Blvd Ste 105 Coral Springs, FL 33065

"A family first pediatric practice focused on providing exceptional pediatric care and unparalleled patient experience."

- Dr. Ashley Bayer, DO

• Practices at Top Hospital Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Bayer's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bayer

3.3

Dr. Bayer
Dr Bayer is a great doctor who listens to you, takes time to discuss concerns and you don’t feel like just another patient. I recommend Dr Bayer to any of my friends who are becoming new mamas.
Meghan Q – May 08, 2021
Anyone that gives Dr.Bayer anything less than a 10 star review is out of their mind. She’s amazing. We drive an hour to see her and pay out of pocket. She’s knowledgeable, compassionate, and truly loves what she does. Her staff?? The best all around. They will always accommodate us for sick visits. My kids?? They get EXCITED to go their appointment. I’m not kidding. Literally jump up and down saying “yay Dr.Bayer!” It’s so difficult to find such a perfect combo, but it’s here at Palm Pediatrics. Thank you Dr.Bayer for taking such great care of my babies!!
Ana C Silva – Feb 25, 2021
Dr Bayer missed my daughters hip Dysplasia and lied to my face for months about it. My daughter has had 3 Surgeries and possibly could need more. I was a patient of dr day myself so I am very surprised he left his practice to her. If you paid me I wouldn’t come here! We left and I now trust our new dr! STAY AWAY!!! I wouldn’t even give her 1 star!
Marie – Aug 21, 2020
Dr. Bayer is a fantastic Pediatrician. There has NEVER been a time I left with questions not answered with clarity or feeling confused on how we would approach challanges with my son. I relocated from Orlando , FL and was blessed to be referred to Dr. Bayer. Dr. Bayer and her staff are very caring to the needs of the little patients that come in her office. I am not sure about another reviewer stating they could not get an appointment, I called " same day" and was able to take him in to be seen. Dr. Bayer listens to your concerns, clarifies what you are saying and takes a thoughtful approach to diagnose the concern and administers a prescription if necessary. I live a distance but have to hesitation to making the drive to her office becasue I know and trust the service I am receiving.
Linda Miller – Oct 05, 2019
Switched to Dr. Bayer after my kids regular doctor retired. I was looking for a doctor who would pay attention to my kids, listen to them and be affectionate and i found all those qualities in Dr. Bayer. The staff was very nice and helpful. I am happy to have found her and hope to continue seeing her.
Heidi – Aug 23, 2019
Dr. Bayer has treated my sons since Dr. Day retired and we absolutely love her and her wonderful staff. She is always thorough, explains everything and we never feel rushed. I highly recommend her!
May 29, 2019
Dr. Bayer is a knowledgeable, effective practitioner and a genuinely kind person. We have been bringing our 11 month old to her since she was born and have never had a single issue. She has even been available when I’ve had some “first time mom” moments. I highly recommend her to any family in the area!
May 21, 2019
I am board certified in pediatric emergency medicine. Dr. Bayer is a pediatrician's pediatrician! My daughters have all been raised in Coral Springs. Now my youngest had a baby and Dr Bayer has been sensational supporting the many needs of my daughter and the baby. I recommend her without hesitation!
Dr. Mulligan in Coral Springs, FL – Oct 18, 2018
Her lack of attention and diagnosis after 3 visits turned out to be that my daughter had bacterial meningitis and almost lost her life. I was told “just give her Tylenol” at 3 months. Even worse NO follow up while she was admitted to and pediatric ICU and hospital for 21 days and never heard from her again ! Not the person I want taking care of my kids! Beware!
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
Coconut creek – Oct 13, 2018
Very through. Went above and behind helping my child with his inability to focus properly in school. Did not pressure medicines went over options went above and beyond in helping. Highly patient and very knowledgeable.
Myer Family – Aug 24, 2018
Everything appears to be a facade. A cover story. The staff, while nice and well spoken, don’t compensate for the lack of doctor. She doesn’t appear confident in her abilities, which I doubt she has. I am triaged over the phone, there is never availability. I would follow Dr. Day anywhere, I have followed him. Yet, here I am, searching for a new doctor after several years. ?
Em in Coral Springs – Apr 22, 2018
Dr. Bayer is intelligent, compassionate and pragmatic. The genuine warmth of her and her staff is felt from the moment you enter the office to the follow-up calls. Their flexible schedule allows us to not miss school and the staff bends over backwards to accommodate last minute appointments. We're thrilled to have found Palm Pediatrics and have recommended Dr. Ashley and her team to all of our friends.
Tracy in Lighthouse Point, FL – Jan 27, 2018
Dr. Bayer is so sweet and thorough!! So easy to talk to and treated me with such care. If you’re 18-23 and looking for a Pediatrician she’s the one!!
Tamarac – Dec 29, 2017
I never felt this so horrible at a Dr. Office. This place has no ethics and the staff is incredibly indifferent. Switched.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Boca Raton, FL – Jun 13, 2017
She's amazing we love her, she listens to you and answer's all of your questions....as a first time mom I need a MD who listens to my questions and answer's me and doesn't talk down to me...no matter when I text her she always answers
Yoslaida chenevert in tamarac – Jun 03, 2017
Dr Bayer is absolutely amazing, spends a lot of time with us at each visit and my daughter asks to go for check ups (even when she's healthy) simply because she likes the office so much! Have referred several friends, she is the best pediatrician I have ever had the pleasure of meeting! Staff is great about scheduling same day appointments and very very personable!
Ilze in Pompano Beach, FL – May 19, 2017
Very satisfied with the care that my three sons receive from Dr. Bayer. Very professional, accommodating, and kind.
Pompano Beach, FL – Apr 19, 2017
We love Dr. Bayer!! We had been seeing Dr. Day and when he retired I was nervous to see who would take over expecially as I was pregnant with my second child. Dr. Bayer has been incredible. She is friendly, thorough, personalble and really cares about her patients. We are so happy she is our new physician and we will certainly be recommending her to our friends.
Jen in Pompano Beach, FL – Apr 14, 2017
We were nervous to hear that Dr. Day was retiring but he could not have found a better person to take over. Dr. Bayer is the most caring doctor we have ever seen. She really takes the time to be thorough and get to know her patients. My kids (4 and 1) appear to be very comfortable with her and she really knows how to handle children. We could not be happier with Palm Pediatrics. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Bayer!
Lisa Smith in Sunrise, FL – Apr 11, 2017
Dr. Bayer is nothing short of amazing. She truly cares about all of her patients and she actually takes her time to fine the root of the problems with all of her patients. I know my family is in great hands with the caring staff and Dr Bayer at Palm Pediatrics. Thank you all for everything you do. I will continue to send people over to you because you all are simply the best!
Toni Ann Labriola in Pompano Beach, FL – Apr 10, 2017

How was your experience with Dr. Bayer?

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Bayer treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Bayer's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominal Pain
  • Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Allergies
  • Anemia
  • Asthma in Children
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Circumcision
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Child Examination
  • Wellness Examination

Dr. Bayer accepts

Dr. Bayer accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
Select HMO

Dr. Bayer has been the pediatrician for the Seminole Tribe of Florida for the last 5 years. It was an amazing and unique experience and she will miss those...Read more

• Pediatrics