Dr. Ashleigh Sartor, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Ashleigh Sartor, MD
Dr. Ashleigh Sartor, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Lakewood, CO. She has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Sartor is affiliated with St. Anthony Hospital, OrthoColorado Hospital, Swedish Medical Center, Lutheran Medical Center, St. Anthony North Hospital and Littleton Adventist Hospital.

Dr. Sartor's Experience

See how Dr. Sartor's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sartor

Dr. Sartor accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Sartor is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 6 hospitals where Dr. Sartor has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sartor's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sartor to family and friends
    2.8
    Dr. Sartor's Performance
    Denver, CO |
    Ashleigh Sartor is pleasant enough. But young young young. She took a look at a rash I had, said hmmm don't know, and it cost me $127. Still looking for someone who can help me.
    Denver, CO |
    I saw Dr. Sartor for the first time last week. She was very attentive, compassionate and overall what appears to be a wonderful Physician. However, her MA and the receptionists were not as pleasant to deal with. Her MA does not return phone calls and the front desk are not friendly when greeting patients.
    in Bailey, CO |
    Dr. Sartor is an excellent doctor, especially in preventative medical care. I recommend her.
    Lakewood, CO |
    Having moved from out of State, I have been a patient of Dr. Sartor's since 2014. I have been very happy with Dr. Ashleigh Sartor. We always go over any changes or concerns since my last visit. She listens, answers any questions or concerns. I like her, she seems a compassionate person. Before I leave she always asks if I have any other questions or concerns. She has a warm and friendly personality. I trust her judgement regarding my medical care.
    in Denver, CO |
    Dr. Sartor is a warm, caring, competent professional. I am delighted to have her as my general practitioner. She is very supportive and knowledgeable. I would not hesitate to recommend her.
    in Denver,Co. |
    Ashleigh Sartor is a JOKE of a physician! I would not recommend anyone to her, she refers out for the most simple procedures, rather than doing it herself. She orders unnecessary labs & seems to "zone out" during office visits. She is not an ethical person & should not be a medical provider.
    in Lakewood, CO |
    I was impressed at how professional she was, answering all my questions and making me feel very well taken care of.
    in Denver, CO |
    Hostile office staff, Not too bright doctor. Has little consideration for patients. Does not send out bills, but exspexct you to pay in full on your visit. Worst doctor I have ever seen. I feel sorry for all who go there!!!
    in Denver, CO |
    The staff at the Lakewood office have been grim, unfriendly and borderline hostile. I get the feeling that they just don't like people--or maybe they just don't like elderly people on Medicare. I drove an hour and a half on icy roads to my appointment today, and was turned away because I couldn't pay the balance of my bill on the spot. I had not been told this was required. They wanted me to pay for a medicare covered procedure that they had mis-billed, and never corrected. I am done!
    Have you seen Dr. Ashleigh Sartor, MD?
    Are you Dr. Sartor?

Dr. Sartor's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Sartor has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sartor's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Allergies
    • Asthma
    • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    • Depression
    • Emphysema
    • Heart Disease
    • High Cholesterol
    • Infectious Diseases
    • Injuries
    • Menopause
    • Pneumonia
    • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

Wayne State Univ Som

Graduated in 2009

University Of Co At Swedish

Dr. Sartor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sartor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage