Dr. Ashleigh A. Byrne, MD

Dr. Ashleigh A. Byrne, MD

Anesthesiology | Female | 36 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Byrne specializes in Anesthesiology and practices in West Jordan, UT. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Byrne? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Byrne's Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Byrne's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Byrne

Dr. Byrne accepts 2 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Byrne has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Byrne
Dr. Byrne's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (28)
in West Jordan, UT |
Called to make an appointment with referral from my PC. Was easy to make appointment office staff was really friendly. I'd have given them 5 stars but they never sent my RX over to the pharmacy, I had to call and remind them.
in Taylorsville, UT |
She was very good about getting me the medications that I needed and helping me that way, But two different times she or her assistant failed to submit paperwork to Matrix Absence Management being I am taking intermittent.. The first time I let go trying to understand it was the holiday season. The second time really pissed me off, because it actually stopped my claim and I had to restart it. She really needs to pay more attention to her patients paperwork and make sure it gets submitted!!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Byrne is very nice and professional don't get me wrong, but two different time she failed to send in paperwork the first time I just let it go and tried to understand it was holiday season. But this time really made me mad because I am on Intermittent Family Medical leave and due to her or her assistant who's ever at fault not giving a crap I had to restart my FMLA claim due to their incompetence! I wish i could get paid a ton of money and not give a crap if someones claim is fine!!!
West Jordan, UT |
Worst experience I have ever had! It didn't seem to matter whether I was able to take certain medications or not she would prescribe whatever she wanted. No bedside manner at all. Rude and doesn't care about your well being. Claims she discusses things with you in your records but when you get a copy of your records there are things in their she never mentioned!
Have you seen Dr. Ashleigh A. Byrne, MD?
Are you Dr. Byrne?

Compare Dr. Byrne

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.