Dr. Ashish Sharma, MD
Dr. Ashish Sharma, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Springfield, MO. Dr. Sharma has extensive experience in Addiction & Substance Abuse. He is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Springfield. His office is not accepting new patients.
Mercy Clinic-facial Plastic Surgery1965 S Fremont Ave Springfield, MO 65804
- Friendly StaffPatients said the staff was friendly. • See reviews
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
Save money with free prescription discounts
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Sharma
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Sharma treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Sharma treats other conditions, please contact the office at (417) 820-8180.
Addiction & Substance Abuse
Addiction and substance abuse specialists diagnose and treat people who have become physically dependent or addicted to drugs and alcohol through treatments including counseling, detoxifcation, inpatient rehabilitation, and medication.Compare with other Addiction & Substance Abuse specialists.
Dr. Sharma is experienced in the area of Addiction & Substance Abuse. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 23 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Sharma's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Sharma's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Alcohol Misuse Screening and Counseling
- Alcohol or Substance Misuse Screening and Counseling
- Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
- Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
- Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Cocaine Addiction
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Combination Drug Dependence
- Conversion Disorder
- Delusional Disorder
- Dementia or Depression Screening
- Developmental and Learning Disorders
- Dissociative Disorder
- Dissociative, Conversion, and Factitious Disorders
- Drug and Alcohol Dependence
- Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
- Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
- Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
- Homicidal Ideation
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Marijuana Addiction
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Amphetamine or Related Acting Sympathomimetic Abuse
- Nondependent Antidepressant Abuse
- Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
- Nondependent Opioid Abuse
- Nondependent Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Abuse
- Opioid Dependence
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)
- Psychological Evaluation
- Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Schizoid and Schizotypal Personality Disorder
- Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
- Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Dependence
- Somatoform Disorders
- Speech, Language and Learning Disorders
- Suicidal Ideation
- Tobacco Use Disorder
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Sharma accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Sharma accepts the following insurance:
- Elect Choice (Open Access) EPO
- Open Choice PPO
- Premier Care Network Plus - Innovation Health
- Alliance EPO
- Blue Preferred Options-MO PPO
- Direct Access w/HSA MO EPO
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas
- Blue Choice PPO
- Blue Choice Preferred Care PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Preferred Care Blue PPO
- Cigna HMO
- Choice Care Network PPO
- Choice Care PPO
- Choice POS
- Qualchoice PPO
Your trust is our top concern.
We strive to keep the reviews trustworthy, honest & fair.
We monitor all reviews to ensure they comply with our guidelines and don’t include personal information, profanity, libel, defamation, harassment, obscenity or fraud.
All reviews are confirmed and audited before publication, and community members have the ability to flag inappropriate content for further review by our team.
Doctors can not pay for good reviews, nor can they pay to have negative reviews removed.
Any reviews that are deemed fraudulent or violate our guidelines will be removed immediately.