Dr. Ashish Sachdeva, MD

Dr. Ashish Sachdeva, MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 52 years old

63 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

To help people achieve health for life. " SICK TODAY , SEEN TODAY "Read more

Dr. Sachdeva's Experience

See how Dr. Sachdeva's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sachdeva

Dr. Sachdeva accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Sachdeva has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sachdeva's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sachdeva to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Sachdeva
Dr. Sachdeva's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (60)
in Sun City, AZ |
The Doctor and staff are knowledgable and friendly. Excellent experience. They listen to you carefully!
in Phoenix AZ |
He is simply the best primary physician I met. His diagnosis are bang on and hence medications he prescribes provide relief quicker. I have been his primary care for 6 years and I am very satisfied. His special diets helped me to loose a lot of weight and I also feel so healthy. Totally recommend his to all
in Phoenix, AZ |
Very caring and knowledgeable physician, listens to concerns and has a cheerful disposition.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr Sachdeva is the most competent and caring physician we have ever had care for us He is outstanding in his profession
in Surprise |
Dr. Sachdeva is the absolute best. He takes the time to really listen to what you need and provides expert advice. I am an RN so I am exposed to many physicians and he is really the most caring. I refer all my family and friends to him and his wife.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I have seen Dr Sachdeva 4-5 times and it's the same experience each and every time . It's hard to find docs who care and spend time with their patients these days . If you want a quality , caring Doctor , this is your doctor and office ! I highly recommend them.
in San Diego, CA |
It has been a blessing to get medical guidance from Dr. Sachdeva during my cancer treatment. He is an exceptionally skilled and compassionate doctor who takes the time and patience to listen to and understand his patients ailments. He offers accurate diagnosis and good advice. HE is also excellent at keeping a diverse coordination with other related doctors and is able to quickly refer to reliable sources. I am more then happy to have him as my doctor.
in El Mirage, AZ |
I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Sachdeva. It's not always easy to find a physician that truly listens to you, and makes you feel that you do matter. I realize that doctors are extremely busy with their hectic schedules, but Dr. Sachdeva takes the time to explain why, and what he thinks needs to be done, whether its blood work to a procedure. He is never in a hurry to his next patient, and always answers all my questions. He is kind and caring, and cares about all his patients.
in Tonopah, Ariz |
Dr. Sachdeva is the best doctor I have had in nearly 40 years. He listens, he cares, and he is there for you 24/7 via texting. He gives his phone number to his patients. As far as I am concerned he walks on water.
in Sun city west |
I husband and I have been patients with Dr. Sachdeva for over five years. We are so blessed to have a doctor that listens to and respects his patients. He has outstanding clinical and diagnostic skills and we trust him completely. He takes the time needed with each person he sees and I have never felt rushed or dismissed. We have referred all of our family and friends to this fantastic doctor. His persistence and thorough investigation has saved my husband's life on two different occasions.
in Sun City, AZ |
Doctor Sachdeva has been my DR for about 8 years. I've always felt he was compassionate very understanding of my issues. I've had a few serious issues that needed immediate attention and he was there for me. A GOOD man.
in Glendale, AZ |
Ive known Dr. Sachdeva for years he's a brilliant diagnostician and a dedicated and compassionate physician. I wouldnt trust anyone else with my health.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr Sachdeva is extremely thorough and considerate in his examinations. Choosing Dr Sachdeva as my primary care physician has Proven to be the best decision for my health care needs.
in Eagle Mountain, UT |
He is one of the best Doctor's I have had, so warm and kind, great bedside manner. Will and have recommended him to friends and neighbors.
in Glendale, AZ |
Dr Sachdeva is the best. He gets you in asap. He answers your calls and text messages. He has seen my adult children who don't have insurance. Most of all he truly cares. My husband was taken to a area hospital and Dr. Sachdeva took the time to come and see him. I recommend him to everyone.
in Phoenix, AZ |
He helped myself as a new grad FNP Student with a lot of learning opportinities and helped my parents as well as fiancé. I trust him, Namita, and Laura with the great care they provide, being so thorough. That's a great PCP!
in Glendale, AZ |
As a Registered Nurse for 20 years. I have always received the best possible medical care as Dr. Sachdeva's patient. I have and will continue to recommend him to anyone who wants competent,compassionate and professional treatment.
in Surprise, AZ |
A knowledgable and thorough doctor who is also caring and takes time to get to know you. He is a terrific diagnostician. I highly recommend him.
in Sun City. Az |
We have found Dr Sachdeva to be very personable, friendly and correct diagnosis, with great follow up. I will and have recommended Pinnacle care.
in Phoenix az |
A wonderful person with a tremendous amount of medical skills. A charming personality.
in Surprise |
Very courteous and wonderful bedside manners
in Chandler |
The best Internist I have ever had
Have you seen Dr. Ashish Sachdeva, MD?
Are you Dr. Sachdeva?

Compare Dr. Sachdeva

Dr. Sachdeva's Care Philosophy

To help people achieve health for life. " SICK TODAY , SEEN TODAY "

Dr. Sachdeva's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Anemia
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Emphysema

Completed in 2001

Ind

Graduated in 1983

• Hindi

Dr. Sachdeva does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sachdeva and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Bariatric Medicine