Dr. Ashish Malhotra, MD

Dr. Ashish Malhotra, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 52 years old

Dr. Malhotra specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Apple Valley, CA. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Malhotra? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Malhotra's Experience

See how Dr. Malhotra's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Malhotra

Dr. Malhotra accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Malhotra has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Malhotra
Dr. Malhotra's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (30)
in Apple Valley, CA |
Dr. Malhotra has been my doctor for the past 2 yrs. The office visits may not always be quick but that is because he takes the time to listen, covers all issues past & present, is thorough & compassionate but stern when appropriate. He takes the healthy approach promoting his patients to healthier lifestyles, addressing eating habits, exercise, relaxation alternatives for hypertension, etc. He thoroughly addresses all follow up on lab work, xrays etc. directly in his office.
in Rancho Cucamonga, CA |
This Dr is very Rude and unprofessional. He talks down to his patients and does not listen. I would not recommend him to anyone. He was constantly reminding us that he has no time and he is too busy.
in apple valley CA |
It was the most complete exam I have had in years and i appreciate his working with me to get cholesterol check that day in office, because I had fasted for over 12 hours. I was very pleasant & did not rush me. Listened to me well. He seemed better than Utah Dr. I had before moving her.
in Victorville, CA |
Dr. Malhotra is very courteous and professional. He actually sits down and listens to you. I highly recommend him as a family physician.
in Apple Valley, CA |
I have been with Dr Malhotra for quite a few years and I can say he's been the best for me. He always takes his time in my visit with me and I never feel that I was rushed. Highly recommended!
in Apple Valley CA |
Just started using Dr. Malhotra as my primary care physician. I am impressed with his knowledge and the time he takes to explain everything.
in Apple Valley, Ca |
Dr. Malhotra is extremely dedicated to his profession as he is with his patients. How many doctors would call at. 9 p.m on a Sunday to advise you to go to the E.R.? To say he saved my brother's life is putting it mildly. If you call his office after hours and it's urgent he will call you. He will spend the time necessary until you have understood everything. I told him that we would follow him when he moved, except he followed me since now I'm only 3.4 miles from him.
in Apple Valley, CA |
He is a gray doctor he stays up on all his treatments it never feels like he's in a hurry to get you in and out of his office he takes the time to figure out your problem b4 doing any major treatments....... He is vary awesome and he is vary good with kids as well my children love him as well Thank you Doctor malhotra
in Helendale Ca |
Dr. is always friendly, answers questions and is genuine in his care for patients.
in Apple Valley, CA |
Except for the long wait time, this doctor and his staff are excellent at service. The long wait time needs to be addressed.
in Apple Valley, CA |
I have been a patient of the Dr. since he started practicing in the high desert. I have had only a good experience with the Dr. Whenever i needed a specialist he always got it approved. Whenever a medicine was need it was always the correct one and in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend the Dr.
in Victorville |
Rude unfrendly.arrogant. Was told not to ask questions until he got to know me. Basically saw him once. I have multiple diagnoses which he hardly addressed. After one visit despite my major medical issues was told to come back in 3 and a half months. Waited one and a half hours and not one staff member came to me to address it. Staff is surly. I think they use their computers as a line of defense as they do not look at you while at the front desk.
in Apple Valley, CA |
Dr. Malhotra is a very thorough and thoughtful care provider. He takes the time to listen to concerns and explains medical treatment plans carefully in an easy to understand manner.
in Apple Valley, CA |
I love this Doctor and I believe he is very concerned with give proper diagnosis and not just handing out meds, but trying to get a procedure approved or get any paperwork sent to where it belongs is next to impossible.The staff mainly just the one that runs things, is terrible the one at the front desk (Irene), she is rude, incompetent and blames all of her mistakes on the other staff and even the Doctor!! She is causing this Doctor to look bad. If is wasn't for her I would have given 5 stars
Victorville, CA |
Rude staff.
in Apple valley,California |
Worst doctor ever very uncaring very moody and rude I gave him 3 chances I will be going to another doctor very dissatisfied
Have you seen Dr. Ashish Malhotra, MD?
Are you Dr. Malhotra?

Compare Dr. Malhotra

Dr. Malhotra's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Malhotra has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Malhotra's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Malhotra does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Malhotra and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

American University Of The Caribbean / School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1995

• Hindi

Dr. Malhotra does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Malhotra and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Malhotra does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Malhotra and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.