Dr. Ashish Jain, MD

Dr. Ashish Jain, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Jain Plastic Surgery, P.C. 2522 Warm Springs Rd Columbus, GA 31904 Get Directions

Jain Plastic Surgery is committed to providing the highest level of care and the best possible cosmetic results in a safe, comfortable environment. Our highly skilled professional staff is dedicated to making sure your experience with us exceeds your expectations. From your initial visit to your post-operative care, you can count on our team of medical professionals and medical support staff to be with you every step of the way.

Dr. Ashish Jain, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Columbus, GA. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Jain is affiliated with St. Francis Hospital.

Dr. Jain's Experience

See how Dr. Jain's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jain

Dr. Jain accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Jain has admitting privileges.

Dr. Jain's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jain to family and friends
Dr. Jain's Performance
in Columbus, GA |
Very happy with Dr. Jain and my results. I had breast augmentation done. I literally had nothing. I was very nervous about my implants being too big. He recommended the perfect option for me and I feel and look great. I have been very happy with the entire staff at Dr. Jain's office. Very helpful and very friendly. Their office is very professional.
in Columbus, GA |
I went to Dr. Jain in October for a breast augmentation, and I could not be more happy with my results. I have minimal scaring, and he gave me such natural results. The entire staff is extremely helpful and friendly. I could not be more satisfied. The healing process went very smoothly and his staff was there for me to answer all questions that I had. If I ever need or want another procedure done, Dr. Jain will be my first choice.
in Columbus, GA |
My experience with Dr. Jain was amazing! From my consultation, to the day of surgery, and throughout all of my follow up appointments I have been well informed and very satisfied. During consultation I was nervous because I did not really know the exact size to what I wanted to end up with. Dr. Jain provided me with his opinion and suggested what he thought would fit best with my body type and it ended up being exactly what I wanted. Dr. Jain is a great doctor and I recommend him to anyone.
in Columbus, GA |
Dr. Jain and his staff?s professional and warm bedside manner won me over the first time I walked into his office. He was straightforward with telling me what he could do for me and what realistic results I could expect from my surgery. I am very pleased to say that my expectations were greatly exceeded by his skill as a surgeon. His facility and staff are top notch and they truly care about their patients throughout the entire journey.
in Columbus, GA |
My experience with Dr. Jain was awesome! I had breast cancer and had a mastectomy. He spent a lot of time with me to explain every detail of the surgeries I would need. He and his staff are focused on making your experience the best it can be.
in Columbus, GA |
Exceptional bedside manner. Caring attitude. He performed facial cosmetic surgery on me and I was extremely satisfied with the results.
in Columbus, GA |
Dr. Jain is the quintessential plastic surgeon. His expertise & skill are above reproach as evidenced by the following. After performing breast augmentation, a neck & full face lift, a brow lift, & both upper eyelid & lower under eye surgery on me, I am elated with the results (as are family & friends). He & his staff are completely patient centered & available throughout the experience.
Have you seen Dr. Ashish Jain, MD?
Are you Dr. Jain?

Compare Dr. Jain

}

Dr. Jain's Care Philosophy

Dr. Jain's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery

Dr. Jain has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Jain's Board Certifications

• Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Gynecomastia
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Second-Degree Burns

Columbus State University

Graduated in 1986

• Hindi
  • Japanese

Dr. Jain does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jain and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery
  • Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift Surgery
  • Breast Reconstruction
  • Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery