Dr. Ashish Jain, MD

Dr. Ashish Jain, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Ashish Jain, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Columbus, GA. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.

2522 Warm Springs Rd

Columbus, GA 31904

• Medicare

Learn about Dr. Jain

See how frequently Dr. Jain performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Reconstruction
Breast Diseases
Breast Surgical Procedure

Dr. Jain's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Jain "Jain Plastic Surgery is committed to providing the highest level of care and the best possible cosmetic results in a safe, comfortable environment. Our highly skilled professional staff is dedicated to making sure your experience with us exceeds your expectations. From your initial visit to your post-operative care, you can count on our team of medical professionals and medical support staff to be with you every step of the way."

• Plastic Surgery

• Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Gynecomastia
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging
  • Wrinkles

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift Surgery
  • Breast Reconstruction
  • Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Columbus State University
  • Hokkaido University / Medical Faculty
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998
  • University Of Alabama-Birmingham
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Jain has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Japanese

Dr. Jain does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jain and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jain's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jain to family and friends
Dr. Jain's Performance
in Columbus, GA |
Very happy with Dr. Jain and my results. I had breast augmentation done. I literally had nothing. I was very nervous about my implants being too big. He recommended the perfect option for me and I feel and look great. I have been very happy with the entire staff at Dr. Jain's office. Very helpful and very friendly. Their office is very professional.
in Columbus, GA |
I went to Dr. Jain in October for a breast augmentation, and I could not be more happy with my results. I have minimal scaring, and he gave me such natural results. The entire staff is extremely helpful and friendly. I could not be more satisfied. The healing process went very smoothly and his staff was there for me to answer all questions that I had. If I ever need or want another procedure done, Dr. Jain will be my first choice.
in Columbus, GA |
My experience with Dr. Jain was amazing! From my consultation, to the day of surgery, and throughout all of my follow up appointments I have been well informed and very satisfied. During consultation I was nervous because I did not really know the exact size to what I wanted to end up with. Dr. Jain provided me with his opinion and suggested what he thought would fit best with my body type and it ended up being exactly what I wanted. Dr. Jain is a great doctor and I recommend him to anyone.
in Columbus, GA |
Dr. Jain and his staff?s professional and warm bedside manner won me over the first time I walked into his office. He was straightforward with telling me what he could do for me and what realistic results I could expect from my surgery. I am very pleased to say that my expectations were greatly exceeded by his skill as a surgeon. His facility and staff are top notch and they truly care about their patients throughout the entire journey.
in Columbus, GA |
My experience with Dr. Jain was awesome! I had breast cancer and had a mastectomy. He spent a lot of time with me to explain every detail of the surgeries I would need. He and his staff are focused on making your experience the best it can be.
in Columbus, GA |
Exceptional bedside manner. Caring attitude. He performed facial cosmetic surgery on me and I was extremely satisfied with the results.
in Columbus, GA |
Dr. Jain is the quintessential plastic surgeon. His expertise & skill are above reproach as evidenced by the following. After performing breast augmentation, a neck & full face lift, a brow lift, & both upper eyelid & lower under eye surgery on me, I am elated with the results (as are family & friends). He & his staff are completely patient centered & available throughout the experience.
Have you seen Dr. Ashish Jain, MD?
Are you Dr. Jain?