Dr. Ashish Jain, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 54

Dr. Jain

Jain Plastic Surgery, P.C.

2522 Warm Springs Rd Columbus, GA 31904

Dr. Ashish Jain, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Columbus, GA and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine in 1990 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Jain's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jain

Dr. Jain?
Dr. Jain's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ashish Jain, MD
My first appointment with Jain Plastic Surgery was in the summer of 2009. It was the first time I had considered plastic surgery and I was a little apprehensive. From being greeted in the office and throughout my appointment I was treated with such kindness and care that I left that day with no apprehension at all and looking forward to my procedure. During my appointment that day, Dr. Jain listened to my needs and requests and explained the procedure and the results I could expect. Due to that appointment and my procedure being so amazing, I have had several procedures over the past 10 years with Dr. Jain. Each procedure has been the same wonderful experience as I had the very first time. With each surgery I didn’t look like I had just had plastic surgery, I looked like a much improved “me”! I don’t think I can ever put into words how grateful I am to Dr. Jain and staff for the experiences and the results of those experiences over the years. My self-esteem and confidence has grown so
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashish Jain, MD?
I am totally excited about my Mommy Makeover that was over due at 52! Dr. Jain & his staff are amazing! Once you become their patient, you feel like one of the family! After loosing that last stubborn 20 pounds, I had lose skin I could not tighten no matter what. He replaced my 12 yr old breast implants, & did a tummy tuck along w/ lipo on the back of my hips. 5 weeks later, I am blown away at the results! No more Mommy Swimsuits for me! Can't wait to show off my new bikini body!??????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashish Jain, MD?
I couldn't be happier with my results! Dr. Jain and his staff were amazing. They really listened to what I was trying to achieve with my breast augmentation. They took their time with me and made me feel very comfortable. Each and every staff member there treated me with the highest level of care and respect. I had so much more than "just implants" done. Dr.Jain gave me back my feminism and it feels FABULOUS!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashish Jain, MD?
Dr. JAIN derserves all the stars and more. What a fine, compassionate and skilled surgeon. I just had the best ‘pick me up day” with him on 1/24/2019. I got fillers around my laugh lines, corners of my eyes and in my cheeks. It all looks great. I’m almost 68, a lawyer and a look so rested...not artificial. He and I discussed beforehand me getting some fillers in my lips. I did!! Well, it was a subtle but very needed change. I couldn’t be more pleased. He’s been my doctor almost 10 years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashish Jain, MD?
I had a tummy tuck, breast lift, and butt lift in August 2017. My results are amazing! I could not ask for a better plastic surgeon. The facility is warm and inviting and his staff is the absolute best. Everyone took great care to make sure all my needs were met and that recovery went as smooth as possible to ensure my fantastic results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashish Jain, MD?
Very happy with Dr. Jain and my results. I had breast augmentation done. I literally had nothing. I was very nervous about my implants being too big. He recommended the perfect option for me and I feel and look great. I have been very happy with the entire staff at Dr. Jain's office. Very helpful and very friendly. Their office is very professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashish Jain, MD?
I went to Dr. Jain in October for a breast augmentation, and I could not be more happy with my results. I have minimal scaring, and he gave me such natural results. The entire staff is extremely helpful and friendly. I could not be more satisfied. The healing process went very smoothly and his staff was there for me to answer all questions that I had. If I ever need or want another procedure done, Dr. Jain will be my first choice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashish Jain, MD?
My experience with Dr. Jain was amazing! From my consultation, to the day of surgery, and throughout all of my follow up appointments I have been well informed and very satisfied. During consultation I was nervous because I did not really know the exact size to what I wanted to end up with. Dr. Jain provided me with his opinion and suggested what he thought would fit best with my body type and it ended up being exactly what I wanted. Dr. Jain is a great doctor and I recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashish Jain, MD?
Dr. Jain and his staff?s professional and warm bedside manner won me over the first time I walked into his office. He was straightforward with telling me what he could do for me and what realistic results I could expect from my surgery. I am very pleased to say that my expectations were greatly exceeded by his skill as a surgeon. His facility and staff are top notch and they truly care about their patients throughout the entire journey.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashish Jain, MD?
My experience with Dr. Jain was awesome! I had breast cancer and had a mastectomy. He spent a lot of time with me to explain every detail of the surgeries I would need. He and his staff are focused on making your experience the best it can be.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashish Jain, MD?
Exceptional bedside manner. Caring attitude. He performed facial cosmetic surgery on me and I was extremely satisfied with the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashish Jain, MD?
Dr. Jain is the quintessential plastic surgeon. His expertise & skill are above reproach as evidenced by the following. After performing breast augmentation, a neck & full face lift, a brow lift, & both upper eyelid & lower under eye surgery on me, I am elated with the results (as are family & friends). He & his staff are completely patient centered & available throughout the experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashish Jain, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Jain?

Jain Plastic Surgery is committed to providing the highest level of care and the best possible cosmetic results in a safe, comfortable environment. Our highly skilled professional staff is dedicated to making sure your experience with us exceeds your...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1986

• Hindi
  • Japanese

Dr. Jain accepts

Dr. Jain accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care
Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check Dr. Jain's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Jain's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Facelift
  • Gynecomastia
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkles

Jain Plastic Surgery, P.C.

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Jain treats patients.