Dr. Ashim Aggarwal, MD

CardiologyMaleAge 41

Cardiology

Dr. Ashim Aggarwal, MD is a Cardiology Specialist in Peoria, AZ and has over 6 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS AT CHICAGO / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE in 2017. He is affiliated with medical facilities Banner Boswell Medical Center and Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Ashim Aggarwal, MD

Cardiac Care Consultants

13634 N 93rd Ave Ste 300 Peoria, AZ 85381
Telehealth services available
Telehealth services available

Compare with other Cardiology Specialists

Compare Dr. Aggarwal with our nearby Cardiology Specialists at Mayo.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Mayo.

Dr. Aggarwal's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Aggarwal

3.0

On my 2nd to the last visit with Dr. Ashim Aggarwal; he asked if he could lift up my shirt to examine my heart, he lifted my sports bra, and began pressing on my lower breast while staring at the lower part of my breast and asked if the pain was where he was pressing on. I said yes; he pushed on my breast a few more times then concluded that visit's exam. The last visit I had with Dr. Aggarwal; he again asked to exam my heart with my shirt lifted. He lifted my sports bra, raised it even higher than the previous visit while looking at my entire left breast. He repeatedly pressed on the whole mid to lower half of my breast and asked if it was painful. I told him yes, and he concluded that visit's exam. I am not a cardiologist, but I have NEVER been examined using those techniques. After that visit, I just wanted to get out of that clinic as fast as possible. I tried not to think about a medical professional using their privileges to take advantage of someone who needed medical care.
Sep 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashim Aggarwal, MD?
My 1st visit with Dr. Aggarwal, he introduced and told me a little bit about himself. He gave me a run down of my medical history and a designed plan for me. I was impressed. I thought; "this is a doctor that have his patient's best interest in mind." Dr. Aggarwal's intention is to give/get the best possible medical attention for his patients. He is not intimidated and will not hesitate to send his patients outside his office to another doctor for evaluation/treatment if needed. From my experience with Dr. Aggarwal, His goal is to give/get treatment to extend or and improve the quality of life for his patients. He has been honest and straightforward with me regarding my condition and treatment. i will recommend Dr. Aggarwal to anyone I know who needs cardiac attention. Linda A. Blackmon
Linda A. Blackmon – Jun 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashim Aggarwal, MD?
Dr Aggarwal has been very involved in my care which I appreciate very much. He appears to be aware of health issues and how best to treat them. He consults with other doctors for their input to help solve problems or questions. He is very good with my family who were very concerned. They were kept informed. Thank you Dr Aggarwal -Yvonne Streight
Yvonne Streight – May 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashim Aggarwal, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Aggarwal?

• Cardiology
  • Interventional Cardiology

• Cardiovascular Disease
  • Interventional Cardiology

2017
UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS AT CHICAGO / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE

• Hindi

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Dr. Ashim Aggarwal, MD?

Does Dr. Ashim Aggarwal, MD accept any insurance plans?

Does Dr. Ashim Aggarwal, MD accept new patients?

New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Ashim Aggarwal, MD on Healthgrades. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Aggarwal's profile.

What conditions does Dr. Ashim Aggarwal, MD treat?

Dr. Aggarwal frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Aortic Valve Disease, and Coronary Artery Disease (CAD). See more on Healthgrades.

What is Dr. Ashim Aggarwal, MD's office address?

Dr. Aggarwal's office is located at 13634 N 93rd Ave Ste 300, Peoria, AZ 85381. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

What languages is Dr. Ashim Aggarwal, MD fluent in?

Dr. Aggarwal is able to speak Hindi and English. View profile to see all.

Is Dr. Ashim Aggarwal, MD able to provide telehealth services?

Dr. Aggarwal provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.

Is Dr. Ashim Aggarwal, MD affiliated with any hospitals?

Dr. Ashim Aggarwal, MD is affiliated with Banner Boswell Medical Center and Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center.

Is Dr. Ashim Aggarwal, MD a board-certified professional?

Yes, Dr. Ashim Aggarwal, MD holds board certifications in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.

How much experience does Dr. Ashim Aggarwal, MD have?

Dr. Aggarwal has over 5 years of healthcare experience.

Does Dr. Ashim Aggarwal, MD receive good ratings from patients?

There is a star rating of 3/5 for Dr. Ashim Aggarwal, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider listened & answered questions well. See all patient feedback on Healthgrades.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Aggarwal's experience treating your condition or procedure

high
high

Dr. Aggarwal treats Aortic Valve Disease more than 92% of his peers

Dr. Aggarwal treats this condition more than 92% of his peers

Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)

Dr. Aggarwal treats Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) more than 91% of his peers

Dr. Aggarwal treats this condition more than 91% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Coronary Artery Calcification
  • Coronary Artery Disease, Autosomal Dominant 1
  • Coronary Artery Disease, Autosomal Dominant 2

Dr. Aggarwal's conditions and procedures:

• Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome
  • Aortic Stenosis
  • Aortic Valve Disease
  • Aortic Valve Regurgitation
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Coronary Artery Dissection
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Thrombolysis
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease
  • Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography

Dr. Aggarwal accepts

Dr. Aggarwal accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO