Dr. Asaf Yalif, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Y Plastic Surgery 3330 Preston Ridge Rd Ste 340 Alpharetta, GA 30005 Get Directions
Dr. Asaf Yalif, MD

Dr. Asaf Yalif, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Alpharetta, GA. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Yalif is affiliated with Northside Hospital, WellStar North Fulton Hospital and Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital.

...See Less

Dr. Yalif's Care Philosophy

At Y Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in Atlanta our goal is to treat each and every patient with compassion and understanding. We offer surgical and non-surgical interventions to address everything from unsightly wrinkles to post traumatic reconstructive needs. All of our patients are addressed with the same attention to detail and expertise honed through years of experience. Our surgeon, Dr. Yalif will consult with you and create a plan tailored to your desires and uniquely formulated to you

Dr. Yalif's Experience

See how Dr. Yalif's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Yalif

Dr. Yalif accepts 4 insurance carriers

Dr. Yalif is now accepting new patients
Y Plastic Surgery3330 Preston Ridge Rd Ste 340
Alpharetta, GA 30005
(404) 822-4402Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Yalif has admitting privileges.

Dr. Yalif's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yalif to family and friends
Dr. Yalif's Performance
in Cartersville GA |
From my initial consultation, through my surgery, and recovery process, Dr. Yalif provided first class professional care accompanied with being compassionate and listening to my concerns. He is an EXCELLENT Plastic Surgeon and I would recommend him, over and over again! After each of my follow up visits, he always said, "don't hesitate to reach out - I'm always here for you" - and he always was! His staff was friendly and helpful - making my experience at Y Plastic 5 "plus" stars!
Acworth |
Fantastic! His bedside manners are outstanding. Easy to talk to. Very beautiful work. Dr. Yalif is exceptional. My results are incredible. I'm very excited and happy with the new me.
in Johns Creek, GA |
While I've gotten botox facial injections from Dr Yalif over the past year, I recently decided to replace my saline breast implants and have Dr. Yalif perform this surgery. I couldn't be happier with my results! I'm beyond pleased! My experience was one of ease, and my expectations have been far surpassed! His professionalism & kindness allowed me complete confidence in his ability, and I have only the highest regards for he and his amazing staff! Highly recommended!
in Alpharetta, GA |
I am extremely happy with the results I received with Dr. Yalif using the ThermiSmooth on my neck. During the consultation, he listened to what I was concerned about and was very honest and straightforward as to what we could achieve, I had a number of questions but I never felt rushed. The procedure was painless and he talked to me throughout the whole visit - he has great “beside manner”. His pricing is very competitive and the office is beautiful and modern. His staff is so kind, friend
in Memphis, TN |
Dr. Yalif is patient and has excellent beside manners...He patiently waits for and answers all questions you may have. As a patient, he makes you feel that you are important, like you and your thoughts matter. I truly appreciate him as my healthcare provider. He is a Godsend in my opinion. Thank you Dr. Yalif!
in Atlanta, GA |
I had complications due to breast cancer and from my very first meeting with Dr. Yalif he informed me of my options and what could but may not happen. Even when I knew he was busy and pressed for time he was patient, understanding, and gave me his full attention. His staff reflects his leadership style and he is a remarkable doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Asaf Yalif, MD?
Are you Dr. Yalif?

Compare Dr. Yalif

Dr. Yalif's Care Philosophy

Dr. Yalif's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery, Hand Surgery and Plastic Surgery

• Phi Eta Sigma
    • Golden Key honor Society
    • Phi Beta Kappa

Dr. Yalif has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Yalif's Board Certifications

• Broken Arm
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Gynecomastia

University Of Tennessee Med Center

Completed in 2008

Rutgers College

Graduated in 1997

Dr. Yalif does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yalif and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery