Dr. Asaf Yalif, MD

Dr. Asaf Yalif, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Asaf Yalif, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Alpharetta, GA and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from UMDNJ--Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in 2000 and specializes in plastic surgery, orthopedic hand surgery, and more.

3330 Preston Ridge Rd Ste 340

Alpharetta, GA 30005

Learn about Dr. Yalif

See how frequently Dr. Yalif performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hand and Wrist Fracture Treatment, Closed
Hand and Wrist Fracture Treatment, Open
Hand and Wrist Fracture and Dislocation Treatment

Dr. Yalif's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Yalif "At Y Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in Atlanta our goal is to treat each and every patient with compassion and understanding. We offer surgical and non-surgical interventions to address everything from unsightly wrinkles to post traumatic reconstructive needs. All of our patients are addressed with the same attention to detail and expertise honed through years of experience. Our surgeon, Dr. Yalif will consult with you and create a plan tailored to your desires and uniquely formulated to you"

• Plastic Surgery

• Hand Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*
  • Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Rutgers College
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008

• Phi Eta Sigma,
  • Golden Key honor Society,
  • Phi Beta Kappa,

Dr. Yalif has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Yalif does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yalif and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Yalif's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yalif to family and friends

Dr. Yalif's Performance

I had a great experience with Dr. Yalif. Very professional and fantastic bedside manner. He and his staff really seem to care about his patients. I went in to have scrotoplasty surgery for cosmetic/comfort reasons, and despite feeling awkward about it and it not being a very common surgery, Dr....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I am so pleased I went to Dr Yalif.. The whole experience from my first consultation, to pre op, surgery, follow up care has been outstanding and the end result is amazing. I feel a million dollars with my new set of breasts. Would highly recommend DR Yalif.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
* This doctor has been an absolute Godsend to me. My treatment options were explained to me in great detail, and my surgery was a wonderful success. Dr. Yalif patiently guided me through post-operative care instructions, showing true concern for my healing. As i said, Dr. Yalif has been a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
From my initial consultation, through my surgery, and recovery process, Dr. Yalif provided first class professional care accompanied with being compassionate and listening to my concerns. He is an EXCELLENT Plastic Surgeon and I would recommend him, over and over again! After each of my follow...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Fantastic! His bedside manners are outstanding. Easy to talk to. Very beautiful work. Dr. Yalif is exceptional. My results are incredible. I'm very excited and happy with the new me.
Are you Dr. Yalif?