Dr. Asad Khan, DO

Dr. Asad Khan, DO

Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Asad Khan, DO is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Richardson, TX. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Khan is affiliated with Dallas Medical Center.

399 Melrose Dr Ste C

Richardson, TX 75080

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Khan

Dr. Khan's Experience

Dr. Khan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology

• Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

• Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Ny Inst Of Tech Old Westbury
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Khan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Khan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Khan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khan to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Khan's Performance
in Richardson, TX |
After years of unhappiness i finally found a doctor that cared about my well being. Dr.khan is a great doctor i had a RF done by him last week and had instant relief! I wont be looking for another pain management doctor because he is the only doctor im happy with!
in Dallas, Tx |
Dr. Khan is awesome! His staff is polite and friendly. I love him so much I had my father-in-law come in for injections for his neck and he got him in right away!!!!
in Decatur, TX |
As patient 2 years, had appts changed many times, 9 times call for med refills, week passes and no meds! They are disorganized, ineffective, get angry at you for their mistakes! They push stimulators, injections, but not effective on providing personalized treatments that can help you. I'm loyal and will stay with caregiver if they aren't hurting me, but it was as if they kept me sick on purpose. Dr. Khan is a good and caring, help is not! Need real office mgr to clean house, organize, direct.
in Plano, TX |
Have dealt with Chronic Pain since 1977, after being hit on my motorcycle by a drunk driver. I've had numerous surgeries/procedures, knee replacement, femur plate and other HW. Have needed pain management since 1995, on Methadone since 2000. I've never found a more genuinely invested and caring person than Dr. Khan. He listens to patients and really works with them. He truly cares and knows his business. Have seen many Drs. in Dallas area, wouldn't consider going to anyone else. Great man and Dr
in Carrollton, TX |
Let me start by saying I'm not a big fan of doctors...sorry doctors. In my experience, many doctors only want to prescribe a pill to fix your problem. Not Dr. Khan. He listens to what is going on and truly cares about each treatment. He is the only doctor I've ever worked with that is willing to suggested some therapies with chiropractors and physical therapist in an effort to strengthen the weak areas of my back, for total healing. BEST DOCTOR I'VE EVER HAD!!!
in Dallas, TX |
We love Dr. Khan. He's passionate about the best possible care he can provide for his patients. We have been very satisfied with outcomes of how to proceed with my husband John Tarver care... We love him let he's one of our Sons. That's the type of care he makes us feel about him, we trust his opinion. Like family. Thank you Dr. Asad Khan. Best Dr. Ever??. Sincerely, Mr and Mrs John Tarver
in Dallas, TX |
Unfriendly staff. Treated like garbage. The Doctor was kind and helpful but working with his staff is extremely poor. I think they need training in how to work with patients who are in legitimate pain. I am much happier with my new pain management doctor and his staff that is properly trained and friendly. I witnessed a woman who was treated in the office with some kind of medication walk out and drive as the Dr. get angry at his staff that allowed her to walk out of the office and drive.
in Crandall |
Very good doctor who listens to the patient and does everything he can to help.
Dr. Khan truly cares about his patients and has an excellent rapport with his patients. Highly recommend Dr. Khan!
Have you seen Dr. Asad Khan, DO?
Are you Dr. Khan?