Dr. Asad Jadoon, MD

Practices Cardiology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 119 reviews.
Author:
The staff is amazing! They're so friendly and make you feel right at home. Dr. Jadoon explains everything point for point and doesn't make you feel like just another patient.
Author:
Very efficient, pro-active, down to earth physician with a lot of compassion
Author:
They are real good and carrying people would refer
Author:
Dr. Jadoon is the most thorough physician that I have ever had the pleasure to work with. He always explains everything in an easy to understand way. I would highly recommend him!
Author:
Dr. Jadoon is probably THE best cardiologist in Richmond, KY. Yes, you may have to wait up to an hour after your scheduled time to see him, BUT, he still spends all the time needed until you fully understand what he's telling you. I had to wait an hour after my scheduled appointment to see him, but when he did come in, he stayed with me for almost 3 hours making sure I understood everything. I was his last patient that day, everyone else had left for the day, it was closing time, all the lights off, nurses gone, etc, but Dr. Jadoon stayed with me until he felt like I knew what was happening with my body. I have seen other cardiologists in Richmond, I will not name names, but no one, NO ONE, comes close to Dr. Jadoon. The man just understands people and how to talk to them.
Author:
Dr. Jadoon is an excellent physician and a good human being. Him and his entire staff took care of us very well. Everything was explained in detail, which was very important.
Author:
i was very happy with the visit everything was explained in detail Dr.Jadoon and Debie was very helpful
Author:
First I don’t think I have ever been treated as kind and made to feel welcome in another health facility as I was here. So pleasant
Author:
Very good experience. Very friendly and professional staff.
Author:
Today's visit was great. Dr Jadoon answered all my questions and was very helpful.
I would highly recommend Dr. Jadoon and his staff
Author:
Dr. Jadoon is a life saver to me with his care. I will recomend him to all my friends in need of heart care.
Author:
dr takes time to talk and listen.
Author:
I think he is great and everyone is so nice and he is good about explaining things
Author:
He is very thorough and is always concerned about my well being and he saved my life. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be here. I am very thankful for him.
Author:
let me be honest. I was diagnosed with Afib 6 months ago. Nobody answered my questions and some of the symptoms continued. My cardiologist was sullen and told me to come back in a year. I was told to try Dr. Jadoon. People said he would answer my questions and even help me find out why i still felt bad. They were right! Dr. Jadoon is super smart and asks a ton of questions. He explained my condition and set up an action plan to explore it further. I feel blessed to have this new doctor on my team. His staff is awesome too.
Author:
Doctor Jadoon, is a wonderful caring doctor. He is patient and always willing to slow down and answer any and all questions you may have concerning your health. He has always went above and beyond to try and help me get better, which is much appreciated considering I am only 30 years old. He also will not hesitate to refer you on to other specialists if your medical condition, requires it, which is great because it prevents me from having to go back to my family doctor to get the referral.
Author:
Dr. Jadoon always treats me like I'm his only patient. He's patient and listens to my concerns. He explains things so I understand everything he says. I feel he gives me excellent health care.
Author:
I've been a patient of Dr Jadoon for several years. He's always been all I could ask for in a physician. He is aware of all my health issues and what meds I'm taking. He explains factors clearly and gives me the information I need to make decisions. He is always friendly and encouraging, as is his staff.
Author:
The staff is so friendly. Everyone always makes me feel comfortable. I highly recommend Dr, jadoon
Author:
Dr. Jadoon and staff treat you like family. they are very informative on your condition and provide a very friendly environment
Author:
Awesome doctor and staff. Friendly and super caring and Knowledgeable!!!
Author:
Gives me lots of detailed information. Answers any and all questions. the best thing is that he listens to what I say about how I feel.
Author:
Very helpful staff. Everything very well explained.
Author:
he takes time to listen to my issues and has been very helpful
Author:
Staff has always been very kind and efficient in dealing with my mother's care
Author:
everyone as very nice, the wait was a little longer than i would like
Author:
He is a very good doctor and has a very good staff. He takes the time to listen to you and not at you . He does his best to find the problem or send you somewhere that can. I am very thankful for Dr. Jadoon and his wonderful staff.
Author:
Was very informative and explained things very well to me!
Author:
Very helpful explaining my issue. Doctor kind and courteous as was all staff.
Author:
Dr Jadoon always listens to my concerns he explains my treatment plan well to me i would strongly recommend dr Jadoon
Author:
Very informative and always answers all of my questions.
Author:
Dr. Jadoon and Staff are absolutely the most pleasant medical experience possible. Dr. Jadoon is very thorough and spends a great amount of time with you so that you understand the diagnosis and treatment plan.
Author:
I absolutely love Dr. Jadoon! He is wonderful and so is his staff!! Dr. Jadoon took care of my mom till she passed away and I wouldn't trust anyone else with my care but him.
Author:
When I am at Dr. Jadoons office everyone is always so professional, and helpful in every way. Dr. Jadoon is helpful at explaining my problems and how I can make them better. I would definitely recommend him to everyone that has a heart issue. He is the best. Thank you Dr. Jadoon!
Author:
Good communication, Precise and informative with his information and diagnosis . Staff very friendly and helpful.
Author:
took his time and explained everything to me. answered every question. very quick to get a appointment
Author:
Dr Jadoon is very friendly knowledgable and goes over everything with his clients thoroughly.
Author:
Great doctor, personable, answers questions and tells me if having problems.
Author:
I was seen on time and he was very through and explained everything I needed. Answered all my questions in language I understood. Staff was great and very friendly.
Author:
Answered all questions. Gave good explanations of problems and how to proceed.
Author:
went well everyone treated me well
Author:
hes very nice and professional.
Author:
Checks everything and explains his thoughts very well.
Author:
This is a good doctor and a great place.
Author:
I can honestly say that I felt like Dr. Jadoon did a thorough history of my symptoms. He asked questions that lead him to a comprehensive understanding of my problems. I felt like he really cared about me as a person...not just a patient...
Author:
yes he is a very caring doctor.
Author:
A great doctor and stuff they take the time to explain your medical problems.
Author:
Dr.Jadoon is an amazing Dr! very thorough with his patients. he takes time to listen and discuss your concerns and go over all test . highly recommend him !
love Dr Jadoon and his staff very helpful and caring