Dr. Arvind Saini, MD

Dr. Arvind Saini, MD

Ophthalmology  |

Dr. Arvind Saini, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Escondido, CA. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Read his story

Hidden Valley Eye Associates

810 E Ohio Ave

Escondido, CA 92025

Learn about Dr. Saini

See how frequently Dr. Saini performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Blepharitis
high
Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
Eyelid Disorders

Dr. Saini's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Saini's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Saini "Arvind Saini is a Ophthalmologist (Eye Doctor) - General practicing in Escondido, CA. Started practicing 2005 PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Academy of Ophthalmology American Eye Study Club Former Board Member - Wisconsin Academy of Ophthalmology Volunteer Faculty – USC Volunteer Associate Professor – Loma Linda University AWARDS & ACCOLADES Los Angeles Magazine – Southern California Rising Stars List 2014-2016 Compassionate Doctor Award 2013-2015 Patient's Choice Award 2013-2015 Top 10 Doctor's Award 2014-2015 On Time Doctor Award 2015 International Association of Ophthalmologists – 2015 Listing for Leading Physicians of the World HOSPITAL AFFILIATION Tricity Medical Center Temecula Valley Hospital Loma Linda University Riverside Regional Medical Center Hemet Valley Medical Center Menifee Valley Medical Center FORMS OF PAYMENT major credit cards, cash, checks, carecredit INSURANCES ACCEPTED We accept Medicare, Medicaid, MediCal, PPOs and HMO's. WEBSITE httpwwwhiddenvalleyeyecom "

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Saini Prior to seeing Dr. Saini i had seen 3 other Dr. No one could figure out my eye problem. Within a few visits he figured out the problem and a course of action . Stem cell treatment worked wonders. Im forever gratefull for his knowledge and expertise.

"I really try to ensure that patients understand their disease condition, why they take their medications, as well as why they may or may not be candidates for surgery. My preference is to treat patients in the way I would like my family to be treated. I am confident in my surgical technique, but I try medical options first, and I feel that patients should always know the risks, benefits, and alternatives to any surgical procedure."

• Ophthalmology

• Eye Surgery
  • LASIK
  • Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
  • Pterygium Surgery

No malpractice history found for California.

• University of Wisconsin-Madison - BS with High Honors in Molecular Biology, Zoology, South Asian Studies
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • Corneal and Refractive Surgery - Wills Eye Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

• Phi Beta Kappa, UW Madison
  • High Honors, UW Madison

Dr. Saini has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Saini does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Saini and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Saini's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Saini to family and friends
Dr. Saini's Performance
in Escondido, CA |
I have had both eyes corrected with cataract surgery by Dr Sani. Would definitely recommend him..He is very professional
in Hemet, CA |
He is very professional and compassionate with his patients. I would highly recommend him to family and friends.
I had RK about 30 years ago with another physician. I have since developed cataracts and vision changes. Dr. Saini had his hands full with my case. We started with the worst eye because it had 8 RK incisions. After cataract surgery, the vision and corneal surface changed continually for about 3 weeks, then settled down completely and I now have 20/20 vision in that eye. The second eye had 4 RK incisions and the cataract surgery went without a hitch. IT'S A MIRACLE! I am 20/20 in both eyes.
in Murrieta, CA |
I was very reluctant to have a much needed cataract surgery. I found Dr. Saini via a Google search. He performed the surgery with no complications. He is the consummate professional with an excellent bedside manner. He is patient, and caring. I will not hesitate referring him to my friends and family.
in Fallbrook, CA |
My husband was undergoing chemo and needed to have his cataract removed. Dr Saini worked every way he could to help him with insurance and did a fantastic surgery. We are both in our 60's and have NEVER had a more understanding Dr. He is very knowledgeable & professional. HE LISTENS!!! and understands!!!!!
Dr Sani is excellant at explaning procedures and the benefits. His surgeries went very well with great results. His follow-up included personal calls the evening of the surgeries.
knowing Dr. Saini was great since he has helpeld me with my mysteries disease, wich he has found the way to control it very well . I really appreciate him so much because before I was going from doctor to doctor and no one could figure it out what I had, but he knew it right on the fist time I saw him. Thank you so much Dr Saini
in Hemet, CA 92544 |
Dr Saini is one of the finest, most professional doctors I have had the pleasure of seeing. I was pleasantly surprised at his dedication to creating the perfect (most difficult) lens for me for my cataract surgery. His genuine concern regarding the outcome of this procedure demonstrated the extent of his dedication to his patients and pride in his work. Temecula's loss of this fine Doctor is Escodido's gain....YOU WILL BE MISSED, Dr. Saini.
Menifee, CA |
Very caring, staff is excellent. Would highly recommend this doctor! Patient,very clean office and the doctor is immaculate.
Have you seen Dr. Arvind Saini, MD?

Visit Dr. Saini