Dr. Arvind Das, MD

Dr. Das
Telehealth services available

University Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine, LLC

81 Veronica Ave Ste 201 Somerset, NJ 08873

Dr. Arvind Das, MD is a pulmonologist in Somerset, NJ and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from Patna Medical College, Patna University in 1982 and specializes in pulmonary disease, critical care medicine, and more.

Dr. Das' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Das

3.8

Dr. Das?
Dr. Das' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Arvind Das, MD
I have been going to Dr. Das on and off for 25 years, because of insurance changes. Whenever he is in-network there isn't another pulmonologist who can compare to Dr. Das. He is very knowledgeable, actually takes the time to listen to you and has an amazing memory. People might think that isn't important but a doctor who can remember things that happened to a patient in the past could save your life now or in the future. With Dr. Das you are not just another insurance payment, you are a living breathing person and are the most important person while you are being taken care of. I never mind waiting for a doctor who is very thural with his exams. Sometime it might be me who he is spending a long time with. Wouldn't trust my or any other member of my family's pulmonary health with anyone else.
JJP – Dec 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arvind Das, MD?
I find he takes the time to listen and is thorough with getting to know me. He changed my life giving me new life because he dicovered what my problem was when so many Doctors missed it for years! I thank him and have the utmost respect for him
Jaine – Nov 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arvind Das, MD?
I saw Dr. Das a month ago, I came in for a consultation, he prescribed me some medication for my sinus. I was ultimately there for a sleep study. I was waiting approval from my insurance company. It’s been more then a month now & every time I call his office, the staff reassures me, I’ll get a response tomorrow, next week and so on. It’s a bit annoying by now, they can’t give me a straight answer and I get the run around. At least give me an answer, so I can move on and find another doctor.
Somerset – Apr 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arvind Das, MD?
Dr Das has been the most compassionate and is a genuinely a great doctor to be treated by. I've had a very unusual case and he has not given up on me! He is always taking a fresh look at my case. Thank you Dr. Das!!!
Kathleen in Old Bridge – Oct 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arvind Das, MD?
Super good Dr. Patient, listens and teaches . Thinks out of box Highly recommend this great Pulmonologist! FW
Fred in Marlboro, Nj – Dec 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arvind Das, MD?
Dr. Das is awesome. I would not recommend his office though due to the shenanigans of his staff. Have a severe breathing issue can't take you for 3 days? His staff is very unprofessional which is a shame since he is such a kind companionate doctor. I hope he reads these.
Kathy in Old Bridge, NJ – Nov 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arvind Das, MD?
Dr. Das goes above and beyond what I have sadly come to expect from our doctor experiences. He went out of his way to check on my mother AT HER HOME in a terrible snowstorm, and saved her life. And that was the FIRST time he saw her.His patient, kind and caring manner with fearful and tired patients is amazing. I would recommend him to anyone enthusiastically to say the least! He takes the time to talk to and explain what is going on. That in itself is reassuring.
JVC in North Brunswick, NJ – May 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arvind Das, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Das?

• Critical Care Medicine