Dr. Aruna Narasimman, MD

Dr. Aruna Narasimman, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Dr. Aruna Narasimman, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Bradenton, FL. She is 44 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Narasimman is affiliated with Blake Medical Center and Manatee Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Narasimman's Experience

See how Dr. Narasimman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Narasimman

Dr. Narasimman accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Narasimman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Narasimman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Narasimman to family and friends
    4.4
    Dr. Narasimman's Performance
    RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN! This supposed doctor is the worst I have ever been to in my life. She is so lazy, she has nurses, P.A.'s and student doctors talk to you for hours and if she even comes in the room, she does NOT help you, just tells you to go get blood tests and MRI's. She spends NO time with you and cannot help with any basic medical issues, things doctors learn the 1st year in school. She is always annoyed and miserable and I think she should reread the Hippocratic Oath.
    in Bradenton, FL |
    The best Dr.ive exsperienced in my 65 + years, eve have my husband going to her . . .
    in Bradenton, FL |
    I have been seeing Dr. Narasimman since about 2010, she is an excellent doctor. No matter how big or small your concern, the office will get you in the day you call, that's one thing I can tell you about her office, as many people know, it is extremely hard to get into your primary doctors office within the same day you call, they usually over schedule and end up telling you to come in on a later date. GREAT Doctor, GREAT knowledge, A DOCTOR WHO REALLY CARES !!!! Thank you!!!!!
    in Bradenton, FL |
    Lucky to have a wide range of people to get to see during every office visit, besides Dr. N.
    in Bradenton, FL |
    Very friendly, attentive. I don't always agree with the pills I am prescribed but this is discussed. Helpful and caring.
    in Bradenton, FL |
    Dr. Narasimman is knowledgable,professional and a good diagnostician. I look forward to my appointments.
    in Parrish Fl |
    Ive always been able to schedule or re-schedule without a problem and never have any issues with my prescription.
    in Bradenton, FL |
    Dr.Narasimman has always made her self available in case of need and that is very important in today's busy impersonal world.
    in Bradenton, FL |
    She is kind, on time for appointments, friendly, personable, interested in me and why I'm there.
    in Bradenton FL |
    I switched to Dr. Narasimman not because i didn't like my previous doctor, but because the wait time for the previous doctor was outrageous. I was definitely nervous about making the switch since I had a lot of faith and trust in my previous Doctor, that I felt couldn't be replaced. I was wrong. Dr. Narasimman is so good at explaining everything, listening to what I tell her and reacting accordingly. She is very kind and personable, making you feel like she's a concerned friend.
    in Bradenton, FL |
    She really cares about you
    always knowledgeable
    in Palmetto, FL |
    She is an excellent diagnostician! She saved my life, when no other dr could figure out what was wrong with me. She listens!
    in Bradenton, Fl |
    I have recommended Dr Aruna to family. She is an excellent Dr.
    in Bradenton, FL |
    Knowledgeable, empathetic and professional. Dr Narasimmon will take the extra step to provide excellent care.
    in Bradenton, FL |
    Extremely knowledgeable. Excellent personality. Very caring. Very encouraging. She's the best.
    in Bradenton, FL |
    She is a very good doctor and I wish I still could go to her,but I have r insurance will not let me.
    She is great
    in Bradenton, FL |
    have seen the Doctor for over 15 years. With me, she shows a level of caring that you don't see from doctors in Florida, very often. Her interests are to make sure my medical problems are taken care of with follow up if necessary.
    in Bradenton, FL |
    I have been seeing Dr. Narasimman for 10+ years. She has taken excellent care of me and my family. I literally trust her with my life. She has always made herself available for emergencies and phone calls. I have highly recommended her to family and friends. She is my doctor and my friend.
    in Cortez, FL |
    Dr. Narasimman is a true professional with a friendly manner.
    in Tecumseh, MI |
    Very kind and spends appropriate time with me. Would highly recommend her to anyone. Her medical students are also very nice and educated.
    in Bradenton, FL |
    She has given us excellent care over the past 10 years or more. Always available when needed and given professional care and refers when needed. She has seen me in her office as well as visits to the hospital when I was there. I respect her for taking time to mentor and guide medical students in her care. Dr. Narasimman rates very hight with my family, and the care given.
    in Bradenton, FL |
    She is very patient oriented, very positive, very compassionate
    Very good
    in Bradenton, FL |
    She takes the time to listen and takes care to see that all necessary inoculations and tests for maintaining good health and appropriate medications. I have recommended her to others who also have very positive experiences.
    in Bradenton, FL |
    Dr N is very caring and answers questions you have. She appears to Enjoy her work. Takes time with you. Wonderful Dr I would highly recommend. Staff is great especially Tanya.
    in Bradenton, FL |
    She is a very caring person who also is a wonderful Dr.
    Bradenton, FL |
    She has been my family doctor for awhile. Always asking about my family and being very caring. She is by far one of my favorite doctors I have ever had.
    in Bradenton, FL |
    She is always pleasant and shows genuine interest and concern for me. I believe she is an excellent doctor.
    in Bradenton, FL |
    I have been her patient for many years and I have been very happy with her. Lately her practice has grown to the point she has a PA or some one else helping therefore I don't feel she is able to give the individual attention she use to.
    in Ellenton, FL |
    She listens to the patient, which to me is plus. She can be funny, at times. You don't wait long. Every time I have gone I never have to get comfortable when I sit. I get called back immediately. The office is always clean and the staff is pleasant.
    in Sarasota |
    Wonderful doctor. She has been my pcp for several years. Always able to get an appt and very caring attitude.
    in Bradenton, FL |
    Professional, caring. When my wife passed Dr. Narasimman who was her doctor was most understanding.
    in Parrish, FL |
    She is one of the best doctors I have ever had the opportunity to see. She is very thorough in her treatment of her patients. She is direct in sharing information and concise. I feel lucky to have her as my doctor.
    Bradenton, FL |
    Absolutely horrible staff. Angry and unhelpful. Didn't even make it to my appointment. I called and cancelled. So rude. Beware. Only gave them one star because you have to
    in Ellenton,Florida 34222 |
    She is a great dr. who has time to talk to you and discuss your problems
    in Bradenton, fl |
    Nice lady but not that engaged. Her nurse is mean and seems angry the two times I've spoken with her, even hung up the phone on me when I was upset prior to an upcoming surgical procedure.
    in Bradenton, FL |
    Absolutely awful personality. Bedside manner is terrible. Definitely would not recommend.
    in Palmetto, FL |
    Each time you go to see the Doctor you see a different student Doctor so you have to explain everything every time you go in. Then the Docotor comes in for 3 minutes or less. This Docotor has overlooked some of my results resulting in having to go through therapy twice instead of once. I would not recommend her to anyone, my husband and several friends have experienced the same. Now I see a Doctor that cares and spends the appropriate amount of time with his patients.
    Have you seen Dr. Aruna Narasimman, MD?
    Are you Dr. Narasimman?

Dr. Narasimman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Narasimman has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Narasimman's Board Certifications

Completed in 2000

Mt Sinai Med Center

Completed in 1999

• Tamil

Dr. Narasimman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Narasimman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sports Medicine Related Procedures