Dr. Arun Mathur, MD

Dr. Arun Mathur, MD

Family Medicine | Male

My personal touch is as important as delivering optimal treatment. My goal is to help you achieve optimal health through promoting a healthy lifestyle and disease prevention. You can count on me to provide high quality and compassionate care through open communication and respect for your concerns.

I take the utmost care in each individual. Everyone is different and their care should be tailored accordingly. I also bring experience of working in Emergency Medicine and Orthopedics. This has given me a greater perspective of the importance of primary care.

Dr. Mathur's Experience

See how Dr. Mathur's experience matches your preferences.

View Video

Visiting Dr. Mathur

Dr. Mathur accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Mathur's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mathur to family and friends
    Dr. Mathur's Performance
    in delta, oh |
    I was looking for a Family Physician due to an insurance change, and was very pleased to find Dr. Mather. He took the time to listen to my concerns, and offered very good feedback. I felt like he genuinely cared and wanted to help me achieve successful outcomes. I would definitely recommend him to anyone seeking a PCP.
    in Delafield, WI |
    Diagnosis arthritic hips (bone/bone lft). Dr. Mathur's, his spouse (a Dr) and spin stemcells/platelets specialist did my Stem Cell and PRP Therapy in Jan '17. I drove to O from WI on a Tues and had treatment that 4 p.m. A friend drove me to and fro ofc. Recovery at her home. Procedure was painless and done in bout 1.5 hrs. Family drove me home 5 days out. Crutches and no weight on treated hip for 2 wks. Began PT 4 wks later. Post 3.5 mths, feel 85 % improvment. Next, I will do rt hip. ????????
    in Toledo, OH |
    Caring Physician that takes time with his patients.
    in Holland, OH |
    Very kind and understanding. Listens with compassion and knowledge. I feel very comfortable discussing any medical problems knowing that he will follow up with test results.
    Have you seen Dr. Arun Mathur, MD?
    Are you Dr. Mathur?

Dr. Mathur's Care Philosophy

Dr. Mathur says...

I take the utmost care in each individual. Everyone is different and their care should be tailored accordingly. I also bring experience of working in Emergency Medicine and Orthopedics. This has given me a greater perspective of the importance of primary care.

I have done a fellowship in Sports Medicine where I was trained to evaluate and treat many musculoskeletal conditions. I have also been trained in ultrasound guided evaluations and injections that are done in the office and save time and sometimes expensive investigations.

I have also been evaluating and treating patients for chronic arthritis, cartilage injury, tendon and ligament tears using prolotherapy, platelet rich plasma and stem cell therapy.

Dr. Mathur says...

I was initially trained in England where clinical medicine is emphasized more than lab testing. I believe that before ordering a test you should have a plan of what to do with that information. I pride myself on the clinical skills that I have learned through the years. I am also trained in musculoskeletal ultrasound and have been doing cutting edge procedures including stem cell therapy.

Dr. Mathur's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice and Sports Medicine
    •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Mathur has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Mathur's Board Certifications

• Family Practice
    • Sports Medicine

• Asthma
    • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    • Depression

Completed in 2012

Ohio State University

Graduated in 1995

• Hindi

Dr. Mathur does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mathur and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Regenerative Medicine
    • Sports Medicine

• Excision of Cyst
    • Joint Injection
    • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
    • Preventive Care