Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Arun Gulani, MD
Dr. Arun Gulani, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Jacksonville, FL. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.

8075 Gate Pkwy W Ste 102

Jacksonville, FL 32216

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CoreSource
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Gulani

Dr. Gulani's Experience

Dr. Gulani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Relaxing Incisions, Corneal
  • Removal of Foreign Body from External Eye

• G.S.Medical College & King Edward Vii Hospital
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Neumann Eye Institute
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • M.S. Ophthalmology Bombay University
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Gulani has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Gulani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gulani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gulani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gulani to family and friends
Dr. Gulani's Performance
in jacksonville Fl |
He is a very great doctor,he explains every step of a proceedure in detail.very professional and very friendly.He takes care of you like one of his family.He is very caring about patient and follow ups.He gives a personal touch.
in Ponte Vedra, Florida |
I have been a patient of Dr. Gulani for 10 years now. He first repaired a pterigium in my roght eye. Then he totally restored my vision (better than 20-20) after having cataract surgery in both eyes. He is a perfectionist, a genius, a gentleman, and now a valued friend, as well. I wouldn't think of going to any other eye surgeon.
in Orange Park, FL |
Just simply outstanding...
in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida |
Can't say enough about this man. He is tops in his field and I was truly blessed to have found him. My vision was restored to near 20/20 after everyone else said it couldn't be done!
in Daytona Beach, FL |
Very myopic. Now I have excellent vision. Dr. Gulani takes the time to address all issues. I always feel like family at Gulani Vision.
Orlando, FL |
Dr Gulani is a visionary in his field. He strives to produce exceptional results even when prevailing wisdom would say that's not possible. He is is an exceptional doctor who provides excellent care and outstanding results.
in Oltathe, KS |
I am always greeted and seen by Dr. Gulani himself. I was told that I was "not a candidate" for Lasik by other eye surgeons. Dr. Arun C. Gulani designed a special laser technique for me and brought me to beyond 20/20 without glasses. I will forever be thankful for all that he has done for me.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I had a botched kertaocouns procedure with intacs. I did research and found Dr. Gulani. I now see 20/20. You want the best! He takes patients from all over the world. And gives them freedom to see!
in Jax Fl |
Dr Gulani, Is an Amazing doctor who prides himself in helping his patients achieve results which nobody else can.If you're tired of broken promises from those who don't or can't deliver the results you expect,Please do yourself the best favor and make your appointment with him! He Will make you Happy!
in Jacksonville , FL |
Dr. Human is excellent. I came to him 5 years ago for cataract surgery. I was impressed then and I am still impressed with him now. He makes you feel important, greats you by your name, friendly and has a great staff. It has a warm family environment. He explains things in a way that you can understand and is there to answer any questions. He doesn't rush you in and out, but takes the time to be sure you every question is answered and make sure you are secure in your visit. He is great
in Jacksonville, FL |
My wife had to have a special kind of cataract surgery and Dr Gulani was recommended. The cost was more than we could afford but he said he would give me a veterans discount. He did the surgery and she now has 20/20 vision after wearing glasses for 35 years. I do not believe the reports that he was negative to anyone who came to his office.
in Crescent City, FL |
I will never be able to thank my boss enough for sending me to Dr. Gulani. He not only cured a problem I had been suffering with for 4 months (and countless dollars) - he freed me of glasses - which I had been wearing for 64 years! I had 20/400 vision - extremely myopic and I now have 20/20!! He is the MOST kind, compassionate, caring, and unique doctor I have EVER been to. He truly is too good to be true and he treats everyone that way! I love him. I wish more doctors were like him!!
in Jacksonville, Fl. |
Outstanding eye surgeon who corrects other eye surgeons "botched" surgeries and procedures. He is always happy to see you and treats you like family! So glad Dr Gulani is in Jax Fl - as I have met patients in his waiting room with similar botched vision issues that come seeking his expertise from all over the world!
in Atlantic Beach, FL |
I was referred to Dr. Gulani by my Primary Care doctor, Dr. Mark Zoller. I have Type 2 Diabetes and Dr. Gulani , being a esteemed Ophthalmologist was a perfect choice. Dr. Gulani vision problems has found other Dand referred me to other doctors that specialized in those fields of eye medicine. Dr. Gulani did surgery on my right eye to correct my vision as well as it could be and has continued follow-up consultations. I have told several people about Dr. Gulani and recommended him.
in Jacksonville, FL |
The bottom line: If you are looking for a World Class Ophthalmologist that will exceed your expectations and have the utmost concern for your health and emotional well being you can do no better than Dr. Arun Gulani. Dr Gulani, is everything that I anticipated and he exceeded my expectations. He is a very motivated professional and he never settled for good enough; he wants more and he gets it! I am very fortunate to have found such a caring, top of his game professional to enhance my eyes!
in Jacksonville, FL |
This Doctor's employee told me my insurance would cover the exams performed, yet I received a Final Notice before Collection for $660. My insurance company said they filed the claim wrong. The doctor recommended I have a $5,000 Lasik surgery to corrective an eye with previous cataract surgery before correcting the cataract in the other eye. They doctor said that I would getting all of "this" which was very arrogant. I'm not the only one that thinks this doctor is arrogant and very expensive.
in Gaithersburg, MD |
Simply the best of the best eye surgeons - a passion and dedication like no other - why aren't more physicians like him? Why is he so unique? I think other doctors could learn a lot from him - not only his techniques but his patient approach. His energy level is also phenominal! I had had three other consults with other surgeons (I am a medical professional also, so knew who to go to), and each one of them sent me away, saying they could not help me..but Dr Gulani DID - thank you Dr Gulani!!
in Keystone Heights |
I was referred to Dr. G. by a former patient for my dry eye issues. After numerous tests I was told I also had cataracts and was shown what they look like on a screen. I had the dry eye procedure, as well as cataract surg. in both eyes. I am typing this w/o glasses or contacts from my non dry eyes. The entire culture of his ofc. is one of caring and respect. He and his staff represent the best of the best. Don't confuse his confidence with narcissism, for he is quality! Your eyes are worth it
in Jacksonville, FL |
Do not recommend this doctor. He seems very proud about himself and talks to much about his trophies vs treating patients. Not sure it's even legal the things he says, seems false advertisements.
in Columbus, OH |
Dr. Gulani is one of the best eye surgeons in the world! He performed cataract surgery on my mother after she had RK surgery in the 1980s. I am happy to say she can now see without the use of glasses for everyday functioning.
in Meridian, MS |
Due to RK and astigmatism, had 3 cataract surgeries in right eye with horrible results...totally blurry, legally blind again. Found Dr. Gulani on internet and best decision ever to travel 650 miles for him to perform laser surgery and corrected my vision to 20/20. It took about 6 weeks to heal and now I see better than I could ever imagine. And I plan on returning to him for cataract surgery in my other eye. Dr. Gulani is definitely the best eye surgeon ever.
Have you seen Dr. Arun Gulani, MD?
Are you Dr. Gulani?

Blue Select
    BlueDental Choice
    NetworkBlue
  • CoreSource
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
    Carelink HMO