Dr. Arun Gulani, MD

OphthalmologyMaleAge 52

Dr. Gulani

Gulani Vision Institute

8075 Gate Pkwy W Jacksonville, FL 32216

Dr. Arun Gulani, MD is a Ophthalmology Specialist in Jacksonville, FL and has over 31 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences medical school in 1990. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Gulani to book an appointment.

Dr. Gulani's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gulani

Dr. Gulani?
  • Office environment (284)
  • Staff friendliness (284)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (282)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (6)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (6)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (6)
After my first cataract surgery with Dr Gulani, I made the decision to come back for my second eye due to the incredible results. I can from Tennessee to the Vision Institute where I received excellent treatment in the surgery spa. The surgery on the second eye went very well and I am now seeing 20/30 which is be good for me coming from 20/200 with Radial Keratotomy. The entire staff was awesome to deal with filled with very good people. I am happy to be a part of the Gulani Vision Family.
James Middleton – Dec 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arun Gulani, MD?
I have had dry eye and RK complications for the last 10 yrs. I sought out Dr. Gulani after my local surgeon wanted to perform the same procedure to remove my corneal scars afflicting my vision (with scraping and PRK). This was not acceptable to me(as well as Dr. Gulani) as my vision would have deteriorated even more. Dr. Gulani reviewed my history and was confident that he could not only remove the scaring; he could also restore my vision. I also have D.E.S. (dry eye syndrome). Several months later, I went to See Dr. Gulani. His passion for vision for his patients is amazing. Doctor was able to restore my vision and my eyes natural ability to lubricate. He is brilliant in his field, passionate about his work and thinks outside of the box; no eye is too tough for him :) He has an amazing track record and takes the time to know you and your eyes, is very transparent with all he does and will explain things in any detail you want. I highly recommend Dr. Gulani!!
Nov 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arun Gulani, MD?
I’m from Cleveland, Ohio. I’ve had an evaluation with a well known eye surgeon in Beverly Hills, but I’m going with Dr. Gulani. Dr. Gulani has a reputation for solving complications from innumerable eye surgeons. He is a straight shooter. I arrived at Dr. Gulani’s office after much exhaustive research. The vision of Dr. Gulani’s patients is his greatest concern.
Troy M. – Oct 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arun Gulani, MD?
KERATOCONUS to 20/20!!! Dr.Gulani fixed my eyes to perfection without glasses or contacts! What other doctors told me was impossible, Dr.Gulani fixed my vision without stitches or blades!
Jeannie – Oct 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arun Gulani, MD?
He Takes Impossible to Perfect Vision: I am Another Gulani Miracle! I had a blinding corneal scar from Acanthamoeba and no surgeon I saw had any options for me besides an invasive corneal transplant. All roads led us to Dr.Gulani and I traveled from Panama City and underwent his invented Next-Gen Laser technique LaZrPlastique and he brought me straight to vision within minutes. How far behind are eye surgeons from Dr.Gulani's unparalleled skills, futuristic techniques and legendary track record of success that make the world fly to him? His dedication, artistic surgery, compassionate care and world leadership; like no place on earth.
Oct 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arun Gulani, MD?
Dr. Fix it for other Doctors complications. After surgery with my last surgeon I had complaints. My friend knew of Dr. Gulani reputation of fixing complications so I had to try it it out! Not only does he take you under his wing but he gets personally involved with you as if you’re family!
Maeve – Aug 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arun Gulani, MD?
This is day 1 after my cataract surgery and I’m already seeing perfect! All of the surgeons I went to prior all told me that I was too complex with having radial keratotomy, extreme astigmatism and complex cataract. Dr. Gulani lived up to his world renowned reputation and delivered me to 20/20!
Susan – Jul 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arun Gulani, MD?
I’m here 7 years post op since Dr. Gulani performed his customized Corneoplastique cataract surgery despite having keratoconus in both my eyes. I’ve been suffering from keratoconus since I was 18 years old and it got to a point where I couldn’t tolerate hard contact lens and was given that corneal transplant is the only option. My eye doctor referred me to Dr. Gulani as he had heard of Dr. Gulani’s success with Keratoconus patients. 7 years later, I’m still doing great without any corrective lenses and am free to live my life the way I want to. I can’t thank Dr. Gulani enough.
Jul 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arun Gulani, MD?
I had advanced Fuchs disease for many years along with cataracts in both eyes. I suffered for 15 years because I was not confident enough with who could take care of my combination surgery until I met Dr. Gulani. He designed an unique combination surgery using his “no stitch” transplant (DMEK) along with premium cataract surgery with no pain and no stitches. I’m seeing for the first time with freedom!!! I even referred my family here to see him!
James – Jul 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arun Gulani, MD?
"What's he not telling us", that was my question. Dr. Gulani spent all the time necessary to answer all of my questions, to make us comfortable and prepare Laurie for the procedure. After performing his designed laser surgery for Laurie, he was available for all of our questions or concerns. I've never had any doctor that is as committed to his patient and available like Dr. Gulani is to his patients. He made sure that Laurie was comfortable prior to performing the procedure and in 15 seconds, he was able to correct her complex case. I was even more impressed that I was able to watch the actual surgery through the window of his laser suite. The results are great, she can see perfectly, no pain at any point, and no visual evidence of surgery being performed.
Bill Stevens – Jul 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arun Gulani, MD?
8 Years Ago, I came to Dr. Gulani with Advanced Keratoconus, where every other eye surgeons and eye doctors only offered corneal transplants and contact lenses. My eye doctor referred me to Dr. Gulani staying that this man is not only treating keratoconus but his patients can actually SEE! Dr. Gulani performed my LenzOplastique premium cataract surgery where he delivered me straight to 20/20 vision. 8 years later, I am still doing great and I still see him inspiring other doctors to not give up on patients like me. I can’t think him enough for giving me my vision, where I’m able to continue living life to the fullest.
Jun 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arun Gulani, MD?
Today was 13 years since doctor gulani finished my treatment for cataracts. The treatment was a multiple step process of multiple focal lenses and no cut laser surgery. This approach got me to 20/20 and I remain there after 13 years. He customizes treat to each patient for the best outcome and he follows each patient to make sure they have a great long term outcome
Jun 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arun Gulani, MD?
I was referred by my eye surgeon to Dr. Gulani for my complex cataracts. I had such a wonderful experience in his Cataract Spa (the first in the world) and all of the girls were wonderful. Today I am seeing 20/20 without glasses and I am just so thankful for Dr. Gulani and for everything he has done for me. Thank you Dr. Gulani!
Fran – May 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arun Gulani, MD?
Courteous and extremely attentive .
Stephen Belsky – May 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arun Gulani, MD?
I have worn glasses since I was seven. Each year the lenses became increasingly stronger & thicker. I also developed a severe astigmatism. When I retired & moved to Florida my wife looked for a quality eye doctor. Luckily she found Dr. Gulani. He convinced me he could CURE my vision problems. Now I don't need any form of vision aids (ie. glasses/contacts). I can see both near & far with BOTH eyes. I would call this a miracle, but Dr. Gulani does this with all his patients. If you want to ditch glasses & see as you were intended call for an appointment. You will be amazed as I am.
Douglas D. – May 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arun Gulani, MD?
Dr Gulani is an excellent practitioner who is both personable and highly skilled. As a retired dentist who was both in private practice and a teacher in dental schools, I believe that I can recognize a truly gifted provider when I see one. My post RK treated eyes were an extremely difficult and challenging case to treat, however, Dr Gulani succeeded in treating my cataracts and returning my vision to 20:20 distance and 20:15 reading. I would recommend him in a "heart beat".
Dr Ron Widlak – May 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arun Gulani, MD?
The experience was excellent and he was the best doctor I’ve ever had to handle. He’s done my lasik, cataracts surgeries and helped solve my dry eye problems! He’s amazing. Why go to someone else if the best is here. If you meet him you’d never want to go anywhere else!
May 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arun Gulani, MD?
Today I came back to see Dr. Arun Gulani for a follow up to my cataract surgeries. I am amazed at how well my eyes have improved. I am thrilled that my husband found him. He has such a unique approach to my situation and I am now seeing almost 20/20. He is the Source of my being able to have my visual life back again. Thank You Dr. Gulani.
Teena Smith – Mar 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arun Gulani, MD?
Today is day 1 and I can see perfect after everyone else had written me off as “impossible.” Nikki Kimbleton, herself a Gulani miracle, suggested that I see no one else but Dr. Gulani. I saw more worldwide patients than just myself from South Africa ????, there were patients there from Alaska all the way to Australia. Given that I have nystagmus (involuntary, jerky movements of the eye), extreme astigmatism and extreme lazy eye, I found no eye surgeon capable and confident enough to take on this challenge. Dr. Arun C. Gulani uniquely designed my surgery and the tools to correct my complex issues and well, the rest is history...
Feb 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arun Gulani, MD?
Dr. Gulani recently performed surgery and my vision is much better. It was definitely worth it to go thru the process. Everyone in the office is very nice and welcoming. I was referred by my PCP, who is also a personal friend.
Bob Kulik – Feb 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arun Gulani, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gulani?

• Ophthalmology