Dr. Arun Gulani, MD

OphthalmologyMaleAge 53

Dr. Arun Gulani, MD is a Ophthalmology Specialist in Jacksonville, FL and has over 32 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences medical school in 1990. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Gulani to book an appointment.

Dr. Gulani

Southside Family Practice & Womens Health

8075 Gate Pkwy W Ste 102 Jacksonville, FL 32216

Compare Dr. Arun Gulani, MD with other Ophthalmology Specialists near you

Dr. Gulani's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gulani

Dr. Gulani

I went from complex cataract surgery to perfect vision. I used to have thick glasses and after surgery, I am not using any glasses. Dr.Gulani took care of my near vision too. Dr.Gulani takes his time & explains everything in detail & gives personal time to each individual patient. We referred relatives from Georgia who came down to get eye problem fixed. They are very.satisfied.It was worth a trip coming down from Georgia for them.
Maggie Bowden Mckean – Jan 08, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arun Gulani, MD?
Dr. Gualani and his friendly, and professional staff made me very much at ease prior to my surgery. Dr. Gualani made feel that my surgery was very important to him and that he truly desired the best outcome for me. I am only two days out from my cataract surgery and things are "looking" great.
Tom Moore – Nov 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arun Gulani, MD?
I visited the Gulani Vision Institute for YAG Laser procedures in both my eyes before returning to my home in Thailand. Dr. Gulani always does what is best to achieve perfect vision. Dr. Gulani and his outstanding staff are extremely professional, friendly, efficient and always ready to accept and treat the most difficult and complex patients with the latest advanced technology and compassion. There are patients from all over the world any time i come yet i am always welcomed and seen in less than 10 minutes. Dr. Gulani's, knowledge, experience and passion for perfect vision is outstanding. When you are a patient you automatically become a Gulani "family" member. It's a medical experience like no other. Dr. Gulani is a gifted Surgeon and a precious resource to those who have lost hope and vision. You owe it to yourself and your vision to travel to the Gulani Vision Institute in Jacksonville, Florida. Do your research and you will clearly SEE....Dr. Gulani is the best.
Stu Hochfelder – Nov 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arun Gulani, MD?
Today is Day 1 after my custom tailored Lazerplastique surgery after suffering with myopia and high astigmatism for years and Day 2 after my custom designed Amniotic surgery to correct sever Pinguecula. Dr. Gulani used his one of a kind uniquely designed Lazerplastique instruments with no stitches, pain or cuts. As a surgeon based in Germany myself, I was very skeptical about GulaniVision as many other surgeons told me pinguecula surgery was not an option and I’d live using eye drops forever. I studied Dr. Gulani’s textbook on Pinguecula surgeries and felt confident this was the man who could restore my eyes! Once I entered the one of a kind surgical suite, I felt blown away. It was like nothing I ever experienced. I am I inspired as a doctor and can not wait to share fully healed results.
Oct 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arun Gulani, MD?
I came a few months ago with my cousin to treat her horrible vision. After witnessing Dr. Gulani restore her vision to a perfect 20/20 I decided I needed to see him as well. I came to Dr. Gulani for my poor vision and left understanding why my vision was so poor. Dr. Gulani explained in detail my astigmatism, Cataract, and myopia. He was able to give me 20/20 vision after surgery for my cataracts that most doctors said can not be touched until it gets bigger. The surgery fixed my astigmatism as well as my narrow angle problem. As a bonus, I’ve had no migraines since the day of my surgery. Before I suffered through 3-4 migraines a month I that never went away until my vision was restored to a perfect 20/20. The staff at Gulani Vision is just as amazing as Dr. Gulani. Everyone greets you by name and you feel so welcome. Your really do become part of the family. I recommend him to everyone with poor vision.
Oct 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arun Gulani, MD?
Dry Eyes , No More! I had struggled with dry eyes for years with no relief. Then I found Dr. Gulani and he performed his MOIST Therapy procedure on me and now I feel refreshed and my vision improved tremendously!!!
Mickie Phengchanh – Sep 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arun Gulani, MD?
Dr. Gulani provided an amazing experience when several others were either unable to or unwilling to help me. Although there were no guarantees; his professionalism and passion towards helping patients that are struggling with vision convinced me to try. A goal was set for an improvement in my vision and Dr. Gulani not only achieved the goal but exceeded it. When visiting his office, my appointments where on time (no excessive waiting) and I often felt I was the only patient in his office receiving his focus. Dr. Gulani has also surrounded himself with professional staff that works in sync with him. Dr. Gulani said, "Let's fight for your vision" when others had given up hope. Doctors in all fields should research this doctor to improve their practices.
Steve Hamblin – Aug 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arun Gulani, MD?
Visit was fantastic. I had suffered from posterior subcapsular cataracts starting 5 years ago. I noticed that my vision started rapidly deteriorating. I came and saw Dr. Gulani on my doctor’s suggestion and I am so glad I did. Today I am about 3-4 months after my second eye surgery and I seeing better than 20/20! Thank you Dr. Gulani.
Paul – Aug 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arun Gulani, MD?
Great check up 3 years post op. Visited many doctors many doctors before see Dr. Gulani now seeing 20/20.
Diane Danielski – Aug 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arun Gulani, MD?
Very through and patient doctor.Checks and rechecks his numbers. You can never ask a stupid question. His staff and office are top notch.
Nancy B. Pollak – Jul 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arun Gulani, MD?
Hey guys my name is Kiran. I'm from toronto . I did my laser surgery with arun gulani.I m diagnosed with kerotoconus . This is magic my vision have improved a lot my vision was 20 / 400 now its 20/30 he such a amazing guy. I'm was here by my self . Those who are suffering from keratoconus pls don't get stuck under hard contacts or useless glasses. He is the hope for us. There are lik 20 different techniques he perform on kerotoconic eye. He fights for vision . All the staff members are absolutely caring and loving. Thanks guys. I owe u guys a lot. Thank you so much.
Kiran joy – Jun 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arun Gulani, MD?
This has been more than miraculous. I had severe vision problems- astigmatism, nearsightedness, and small eyes made it difficult to to do surgery on me. Dr, Gulani customized my surgery and performed it without anesthesia! What a difference!! I now have 20/20 vision and no longer need to wear glasses. It is a new freedom after wearing them for over 15 years.
Robyn Carr – May 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arun Gulani, MD?
Today’s day one after Dr. Gulani fixed my second eye which had botched lasik and complex cataract. There are surgeons, and then there’s Dr. Gulani. His expertise, and compassion are unsurpassed.
Mary Boulanger – May 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arun Gulani, MD?
I accompanied my husband to Dr Gulani’s practice in Jacksonville. My husband had learned of Dr. Gulani on the Internet after being unable to find an eye surgeon in our area who could correct a RK surgery he had 30 years ago. I was very impressed with the time Dr. Gulani spent with my husband and myself making sure we understood the procedure. Dr. Gulani and his staff are friendly and professional. Dr. Gulani called to check on my husband the evening following his surgery. I could not be happier with the care my husband received and that he had this opportunity to regain his vision.
May 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arun Gulani, MD?
From the time I walked into the Gulani Vision institute the experience with every one was nothing but a royal treatment. Receptionist was very cordial and greeted me with a smile. My Initial history and eyes were checked by a person who had a big smile on her face. She explained every step what she was doing. The best part was the experience with Dr. Gulani who very professional in treating me for my eye problem. He is very smart and knows his profession well. He also shared some of the new innovative procedures which he is doing for things I will need done down the rate. I highly recommend him to others. Thank you Gulani vision institute
Apr 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arun Gulani, MD?
I arrived from the state of New York to take my Orlando son to the Gulani vision Institute for cornealplastique surgery. Upon entering the facility, I felt the positive attitude from the main desk employees greeting us. The surgery itself took less than 10 minutes and both son and Dr Gulani greeted me with smiles. We know the dedication of the doctor but are also aware of the unique responsibility of following specific 7-day instructions in order for the success of what Dr. Gulani’s hands performed. It is difficult to grow a yard in a dessert, but Dr Gulani has found a way to find life even at the risk of harming his reputation. In the dessert, cactus also grows... and blooms. Dr Gulani is willing to risk doing the procedure knowing there is probable successful vision.
Barbie Russo – Mar 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arun Gulani, MD?
Here I am ready to fly to Italy with my Gulani Vision. While I am not a candidate for most LASIK surgeons due to my high nearsightedness, astigmatism and thin cornea. Dr. Gulani designed my LazrPlastique custom tailored to my eyes. My mother who is a physician was familiar with Dr. Gulani’s legendary work and recommended him to me. Today I am seeing 20/20 both distance and near and I am so excited. I am ready to travel now and enjoy the sights!
Mar 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arun Gulani, MD?
My experience at Gulani Vision Institute has been amazing so far. From the receptionists to Dr. Gulani himself, they all treated me with great care. Prior to visiting Dr. Gulani, I researched for years to find the best doctor to remove the pingueculae in both eyes. I was skeptical but took a leap of faith and reached out to Dr. Gulani. Let’s say the rest is history now. I’m pleased with the outcome and looking forward to full recovery very soon. Thanks to Dr. Gulani and his team, keep up the amazing work!
Jan 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arun Gulani, MD?
Couldn’t say enough! I felt like I was treated like royalty. The care was way above standard and the surgery I could tell by the recovery was of a much higher level of eye understanding and skill. I am looking for people with eye issues to tell them about Gulani Vision. They will never regret being treated by Dr Gulani.
Samuel – Jan 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arun Gulani, MD?
After my first cataract surgery with Dr Gulani, I made the decision to come back for my second eye due to the incredible results. I can from Tennessee to the Vision Institute where I received excellent treatment in the surgery spa. The surgery on the second eye went very well and I am now seeing 20/30 which is be good for me coming from 20/200 with Radial Keratotomy. The entire staff was awesome to deal with filled with very good people. I am happy to be a part of the Gulani Vision Family.
James Middleton – Dec 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arun Gulani, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gulani?
Provider explaining information to patient