Allergy & Immunology  |
Dr. Arturo Bonnin, MD
Dr. Arturo Bonnin, MD is an allergy & immunology doctor who practices in Beavercreek, OH. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Bonnin is affiliated with Dayton Children's Hospital, Miami Valley Hospital and Kettering Medical Center.

3121 Evelyn Dr Ste 100

Beavercreek, OH 45434

• Guardian
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Mutual of Omaha
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Bonnin

See how frequently Dr. Bonnin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Allergic Reaction
Allergic Rhinitis
Pulmonary Disease

Dr. Bonnin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Bonnin "Dr. Bonnin believes in providing compassionate care to his patients while spending extra time listening and answering their questions. He wants them to understand their allergic diseases and strives to offer them the latest medical treatments."

• Allergy & Immunology

• Asthma in Children
  • Asthma in Pregnancy
  • Asthma-Related Cough
  • Asthmatic Bronchitis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Bronchitis-Like Cough
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID)
  • Cough

• Breath Testing
  • Drug Allergy Testing
  • Patch Testing
  • Spirometry

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Disciplinary action in another state (10/28/2013)
    Action Taken: Probation
    Summary: Bonnin, Arturo Jose MD: License # 036078366: NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The physician has been disciplined by the State of Ohio. ACTION TAKEN: The Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation has placed the physician’s Illinois license on indefinite PROBATION to run concurrent with the Ohio probation.
    State: Illinois
  • Pre-signing Prescriptions (10/9/2013)
    Action Taken: Probation Modification Order
    Summary: Bonnin, Arturo Jose MD: License # 35063692: OCTOBER 9, 2013 – PROBATION MODIFIED: The State Medical Board of Ohio has GRANTED the physician’s request to reduce required personal appearances to every six months.
    State: Ohio
1 Board Action
  • Pre-signing Prescriptions (9/10/2014)
    Action Taken: Probation Terminated (Ended)
    Summary: Bonnin, Arturo Jose MD: License @ 35063692: SEPTEMBER 10, 2014 – PROBATION TERMINATED: The State Medical Board of Ohio has GRANTED the physician’s request to release from terms of the September 12, 2012 Consent Agreement.
    State: Ohio

• Hospital de Damas
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989
  • Rush University Med Ctr
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Bonnin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bonnin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bonnin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bonnin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bonnin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bonnin to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Bonnin's Performance
dayton, oh |
I enjoy my appointments with Dr. Bonnin. He takes time with each of his patients to get all the necessary information he needs to offer relief.
in Piqua, OH |
Excellent communication,pays real attention to patient,takes time needed..He is also really interested in solving your health issues. I also want to note that the staff is friendly,professional,helpful and knowledgeable .
in Dayton, OH |
Dr. Bonnin has been my allergist for many years. Under his care, my allergies and asthma have been and continue to be under control. Dr. Bonnin takes the time to answer all of my questions, discuss my overall health, and get to know me personally. He, or his staff, also responds quickly if I have a problem with my medication or an allergy flare-up. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Bonnin and consider him one of the areas finest allergists.
dayton, oh |
Dr. Bonnin is the best! Been to 5 other allergists over my lifetime. He tops all of them.
in Dayton, OH |
Context is very important in reading any of these reviews. I had another allergist for years and still suffered greatly each spring. I switched to Dr. Bonnin and he used the latest technology to diagnose me, changed my serum and I have been symptom free ever since - several years and running! Brilliant doctor and great staff - he is highly recommended.
in Dayton, OH |
Excellent comprehensive care for my children, husband and I. On top of asthma/allergies for my son and allergies for the rest of us in control. Dr. Bonnin frequently quotes research studies to assure the best care for my children. My recent total appointment time seemed to have improved from a year ago as the computer documentation system is implemented. Also noted Dr. Bonnin and his staff assist with prescription refills and helping adjust prescriptions when needed appropriate. Highly recommend
Arcanum, Ohio |
Dr. Bonnin has care for and treated all 3 of my children for their allergy and asthma needs for over 10 years now. I could not ask for a more caring and down to earth doctor. My children are at ease when visiting the office, even when receiving their weekly allergy injections! The staff is kind and friendly which makes our appointments a pleasure.
in centerville oh |
Dr. Bonnin has been my doctor for a long time and he has taken good care of me.
in Springboro, OH |
Had a good visit with Dr. Bonnin. We discussed how the treatment has been doing and on how it can be approved. I would recommend him to anyone needing a good allergist.
Miamisburg, OH |
After nearly leaving because of an hour wait before seeing the doctor, he didn't listen to anything I said. I told them I have bad reactions to Albuterol and they insisted I take it anyway. Of course, I had a bad reaction and had to call my wife to pick me up. They ran tests and of course prescribed medications and said, "You don't have COPD but you should take this drug for COPD." What; really? Another worthless doctor ready to prescribe instead of treat.
in Centerville, Ohio |
Dr. Bonnin is personable, kind and has a very efficiently run office. I have been his patient for 6 years, and am delighted to go to his office to get my allergy shots, since his staff is so delightful! My office visits are also pleasant, as he takes time to listen to his patient's concerns and studies their history to make recommendations. I have referred many friends to this excellent practice!
in Dayton OH |
I have been a patient of Dr. Bonnin's for over 24 years. I wouldn't even consider going any place else. Staff is always courteous and friendly. He does not seem to be a hurry to rush you he listens and is very respectful.I wish other doctors and doctors offices were like his.
Springboro, OH |
We are patients of Dr Debrosse who is wonderful and have recommended hi. To several friends. When he was unavalible after one of my sons asthma attacks we agreed to see Dr Bonnin. HUGE HUGE MISTAKE!!!! He immediately decided that the cause for my sons asthma attack Must be non compliance with meds and accused us of not having prescriptions refilled. It was awful!!! This doctor has no business practicing as an asthma specialist or treating children. Shame on this doctor for placing blame on us
in Miamisburg, OH |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Bonnin to my family and friends. He took the time to listen to my symptoms/complaints and reviewed my records thoroughly so he could determine what tests were needed. He also thoroughly explained test results to me as well as my husband. He is very kind and patient.
in Sugarcreek ,Ohio |
Dr Bonnin takes great care of me. He is patient and explains my problems and their solutions to my husband and me. I feel he cares about me ,for that I am very appreciative .
in Dayton, OH |
Dr. Bonnin is my favorite doctor. He is very knowledgeable and up to date. He is prompt in seeing you for appointments. He actually takes the time to talk to you, see what is working and what is not working. He comes across as very kind and patient. His staff are friendly and have been there for many years - a sign he treats his people well too. I have nothing but praise for him. I highly recommend him.
Dayton, OH |
He was disrespectful and rude. He would not let patient finish asking any questions and insulted patient's intelligence due to the patient needing to ask a question that he would not answer. It seems that he only wanted to fill in answers on a sheet of paper. He did not seem to care about the patient and only cared about kicking the patient out as soon as possible. The staff and nurses in the office were all friendly and helpful, just the doctor was not.
Have you seen Dr. Arturo Bonnin, MD?
Are you Dr. Bonnin?