Dr. Artur Henke, MD

Dermatology | Male

Dr. Artur Henke, MD

Dr. Artur Henke, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Roseville, CA. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 18 years.

Dr. Henke's Experience

See how Dr. Henke's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Henke

Dr. Henke accepts 32 insurance carriers

Dr. Henke is now accepting new patients

Dr. Henke's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Henke to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Henke's Performance
Loomis |
The office was very nice and staff was friendly. Dr. Henke is the third dermatologist I saw for a suspicious mole and he actually did something about it...took a biopsy. Yes, it was melanoma and the other two dermatologists ignored my plea for further investigation. He may be aggressive in treating patients and recommend certain products you didn't know you needed, but he very well could have saved my life. Surgery scheduled for next week. I would recommend Dr. Henke to family and friends!
Granite Bay, CA |
I have gone to Placer Dermatology for 2+ years now. I will NOT go back. I went back to the room and the first things that I was told was that my deductible is $300. They used liquid nitrogen on way to many spots that didn't need it, and they did a mole biopsy. I went to leave and my bill was $301.21. How ironic!!!!! They will do what they have to do to get your money. I usually have to wait about 1 hour each time before I am seen also. Don't go there!
in Orangevale, CA |
Beware of office manager. Tried to get "my medical records" today and was informed by very rude, condescending and unprofessional person that I would have to pay $25.00 to get a copy of my records. Her response was "it's office policy". I asked where it was written that there was a charge for this. As most offices have their policies posted. Apparently this office policy is not shared with the patients upfront. So my medical records are being held hostage until I pay the ransom. (not goi
in Roseville, CA |
Dr Henke is very thorough, very professional and kind. I took my elderly mother in here for some skin concerns, Dr. Henke was more than accommodating, more than efficient and extremely thorough in checking for skin cancer. He was friendly and seemed very concerned with her well being and wanting her to be pain free during the time the samples for biopsy were removed. Everything was explained, before and after the procedure and we feel we were given the proper amount of time by the Dr.
in El dorado hills ca |
I have gone to this office for a couple of years now. I will NEVER go to this dermatologist again! You will pay to wait. i was there for a full body skin check and review a perscription. I had one biopsy and spent a total of 1.5 hours in the room (all but 15 minutes sitting by myself). I went to pay for my visit and they wanted me to buy all of their products. I said no... And I'm glad considering this office charges me $500 for my visit. This place is a complete scam!!!
in Granite Bay, CA |
He does not spend the time needed with his patients and does not answer questions.
Tracy, CA |
I was a regular patient with Placer Dermatology. Probably had 5-6 appointments good insurance and good payment history. They turned a bill over to collection that they said was over a year old. I don't understand why they never mentioned it while I was in the office and I always paid my balance in full at the end of each appointment. Dr's office told me I was a bad patient for not responding to there letters. I travel a lot and never received a call on my cell. Too bad black mark on my credit.
Have you seen Dr. Artur Henke, MD?
Are you Dr. Henke?

Compare Dr. Henke

Dr. Henke's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Henke has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Henke's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acanthosis Nigricans
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Keloid Scar
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection
  • Warts

University Of California, Davis, School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1999

• Polish

Dr. Henke does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Henke and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology