Dr. Artur Henke, MD

Dermatology ·  Male · Age 47

Dr. Henke

Placer Dermatology/Skin Care

9285 Sierra College Blvd Roseville, CA 95661

Dr. Artur Henke, MD is a dermatologist in Roseville, CA and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from University Of California, Davis, School Of Medicine in 1999 and specializes in dermatology.

Dr. Henke's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Henke

3.0

Dr. Henke?
Dr. Henke's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Artur Henke, MD
Not a preferred In-Network for TRICARE which is a red flag. The main problem I have is their billing and collecting practices which seem shady at best. I was billed 13.28% for a finance charge on a balance from November that was only discovered this month by them because my TRICARE deductible hadn't been met. Super arrogant billing manager. Refused to show me where I'd agreed to pay a finance charge. I'm disputing this every way possible. Patient beware! Over 100 negative posts on other sites.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Artur Henke, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr Henke for almost 10 years and know several Derms in the area. He is exceptionally thorough and explains everything while answering questions. He caught a melanoma others missed. I suspect that is why he is regarded by other MD's as their choice. So you may loose the extra personal banter, but I will take skill and technical proficiency when dealing with my health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Artur Henke, MD?
The office was very nice and staff was friendly. Dr. Henke is the third dermatologist I saw for a suspicious mole and he actually did something about it...took a biopsy. Yes, it was melanoma and the other two dermatologists ignored my plea for further investigation. He may be aggressive in treating patients and recommend certain products you didn't know you needed, but he very well could have saved my life. Surgery scheduled for next week. I would recommend Dr. Henke to family and friends!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Artur Henke, MD?
I have gone to Placer Dermatology for 2+ years now. I will NOT go back. I went back to the room and the first things that I was told was that my deductible is $300. They used liquid nitrogen on way to many spots that didn't need it, and they did a mole biopsy. I went to leave and my bill was $301.21. How ironic!!!!! They will do what they have to do to get your money. I usually have to wait about 1 hour each time before I am seen also. Don't go there!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Artur Henke, MD?
Beware of office manager. Tried to get "my medical records" today and was informed by very rude, condescending and unprofessional person that I would have to pay $25.00 to get a copy of my records. Her response was "it's office policy". I asked where it was written that there was a charge for this. As most offices have their policies posted. Apparently this office policy is not shared with the patients upfront. So my medical records are being held hostage until I pay the ransom. (not goi
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Artur Henke, MD?
Dr Henke is very thorough, very professional and kind. I took my elderly mother in here for some skin concerns, Dr. Henke was more than accommodating, more than efficient and extremely thorough in checking for skin cancer. He was friendly and seemed very concerned with her well being and wanting her to be pain free during the time the samples for biopsy were removed. Everything was explained, before and after the procedure and we feel we were given the proper amount of time by the Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Artur Henke, MD?
I have gone to this office for a couple of years now. I will NEVER go to this dermatologist again! You will pay to wait. i was there for a full body skin check and review a perscription. I had one biopsy and spent a total of 1.5 hours in the room (all but 15 minutes sitting by myself). I went to pay for my visit and they wanted me to buy all of their products. I said no... And I'm glad considering this office charges me $500 for my visit. This place is a complete scam!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Artur Henke, MD?
He does not spend the time needed with his patients and does not answer questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Artur Henke, MD?
I was a regular patient with Placer Dermatology. Probably had 5-6 appointments good insurance and good payment history. They turned a bill over to collection that they said was over a year old. I don't understand why they never mentioned it while I was in the office and I always paid my balance in full at the end of each appointment. Dr's office told me I was a bad patient for not responding to there letters. I travel a lot and never received a call on my cell. Too bad black mark on my credit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Artur Henke, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Henke?

• Dermatology

1999
University Of California, Davis, School Of Medicine
1999

• Polish

Dr. Henke accepts

Dr. Henke accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Advantage Preferred DirectAccess Plus PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California PPO
Select Plus HMO
Western Health Advantage

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Henke's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Henke's Top Procedures and Conditions

Granuloma of Skin

Dr. Henke treats Granuloma of Skin more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Henke treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage

Dr. Henke performs Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Henke performs this procedure more than 100% of his peers

Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration

Dr. Henke performs Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Henke performs this procedure more than 100% of his peers

• Acne Surgery
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection