Dr. Artie Nelson, MD
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry•Male•Age 67
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Artie Nelson, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Birmingham, AL and has over 38 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from MEHARRY MEDICAL COLLEGE in 1985. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.
Stacy J. Haynes MD PC3825 Lorna Rd Ste 240 Birmingham, AL 35244
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
Save up to 80% on prescriptions
Experience and Background Checks
Dr. Nelson's Top Procedures and Conditions
Dr. Nelson treats Dysthymia (Chronic Depression) more than 89% of his peers
Dr. Nelson treats this condition more than 89% of his peers
Dr. Nelson treats Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders) more than 87% of his peers
Dr. Nelson treats this condition more than 87% of his peers
Dr. Nelson treats Adjustment Disorder more than 45% of his peers
Dr. Nelson treats this condition more than 45% of his peers
Dr. Nelson's conditions and procedures:
- Adjustment Disorder
- Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
- Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Opioid Dependence
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Nelson accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Nelson accepts the following insurance:
- Choice Plus POS II
- Elect Choice (Open Access) EPO
- Managed Choice (Open Access) POS
- Open Choice PPO
- Premier Care Network Plus - Innovation Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card High Performance Network HPN
- Blue Card PPO
- BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- Blue Network L
- Blue Network P PPO
- Blue Network S PPO
- First Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Choice Care Network PPO
- Choice Care PPO
- Choice POS
- National POS
Your trust is our top concern.
We strive to keep the reviews trustworthy, honest & fair.
We monitor all reviews to ensure they comply with our guidelines and don’t include personal information, profanity, libel, defamation, harassment, obscenity or fraud.
All reviews are confirmed and audited before publication, and community members have the ability to flag inappropriate content for further review by our team.
Doctors can not pay for good reviews, nor can they pay to have negative reviews removed.
Any reviews that are deemed fraudulent or violate our guidelines will be removed immediately.