Dr. Arti Bhan, MD

Dr. Arti Bhan, MD

Endocrinology  |

Dr. Arti Bhan, MD is an endocrinology doctor who practices in Detroit, MI. She is 46 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Bhan is affiliated with Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital and Henry Ford Hospital.

Henry Ford Medical Group

3031 W Grand Blvd Ste 800

Detroit, MI 48202

• HAP Insurance
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Bhan

Dr. Bhan's Experience

Dr. Bhan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Endocrinology

• Adrenal Incidentaloma
  • Adrenal Insufficiency
  • Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Cushing's Syndrome
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia
  • Thyroiditis
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

• Continuous Glucose Monitoring
  • Diabetes Counseling

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Government Medical College Chandigarh, Punjab University
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • St John Hospital And Med Center

Dr. Bhan has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Bhan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bhan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bhan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bhan to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Bhan's Performance
Bloomfield Hills, MI |
Very caring and figured out my problem. This is the person you want to go to. She care a lot and helps. I went to Mayo and Cleveland clinic and they offered me nothing better than Dr. Bhan and Henry Ford.
Southfield, MI |
Horrible experience. She doesn't listen. She is rude and dismissive. She was ill-informed regarding my case. She refused to considered my medical history (records from one of the top endocrinologists in the state). She gave me misinformation and when she was proven wrong, she just blew me off. She just kept talking "at" me and not to me. I left angry and determined NEVER to see her again. Why did she go into medicine? She has no compassion or patience. My rating: VERY poor.
in Redford, MI |
Dr. Bhan is awesome! I had been two a few other docs and they said my thyroid was enlarged. They seemed to not be too concerned. Dr. Bhan performed two biopsies and found a thyroid cancer. She saved my life! I have my sister see her also. Sometimes the office is busy and it's difficult to get an appointment with her but she's well worth it.
in Detroit, MI |
I have been a patient of Dr. Bhan's for close to ten years. A diagnosis of thyroid cancer can be very scary but Dr Bhan's compassion and skill as a physician eased my fear. From the moment she diagnosed my cancer, to my yearly follow ups, she has remained one of the most amazing physicians I have ever seen. I am grateful to Dr. Bhan and the entire Henry Ford Health system.
in Troy, MI |
No problem with Dr. Bhan specifically, but communication with staff is AWFUL. No ease with communications...more than one call is needed to get a response for prescriptions, or tests, etc. Prompt response only comes with strong words to staff. When I call back, I'm often told there's no record that I've called before. Very exasperating. I would not recommend Dr. Bhan based on how poorly her office is run.
in Troy, Michigen |
Dr. Bhan is very compassionate and thorough. She always reviews my history and educates me enough so making decisions is like a breeze with her. What I really like is her being proactive in reporting results and charting the course of action for future. I have not seen a more learned doctor and I would any day recommend her
in Michigan |
As an RN, I often find it challenging to find empathetic, intelligent, and trustworthy practitioners. Dr. Bahn has always exhibited these qualities not only caring for me but also with my teenage son who is not only a Type 1 Diabetic, but also is autistic. She challenges me to keep us both on track! Always mindful of his challenges and sensory needs.
in White Lake, MI |
I was very frustrated with Dr. Bhan. She did a FNA and kept making comments about my ugly thyroid and that the biopsy was so easy my husband could do it but then had a very difficult time getting samples. She told me I had something even though none of my tests or symptoms coincided with it. When testing for her diagnosis came back negative she was rude and told me to have my other doctor (the surgeon who works hand in hand) read my cat scan results since he ordered it. Rude.
Taylor, Michigan |
My experience with Dr. Bhan was absolutely terrible. I have a high level of anxiety when it comes to anything medical but I also have a pancreas that does not function optimally. I felt that she had zero compassion for how hard it was for me to even get in the door, let alone provide me any useful information that might help my situation. She was so frustrated with me she left by slamming the door. This is unacceptable behavior and I would not recommend this woman to ANYONE.
Rochester, MI |
Excellent Physician. The smartest and the best. Took time out of her busy schedule to call me at 10 at night because of a bad lab test. I could tell she was at home as I heard the dog barking. I wish other doctors would take the time to care for their patients like she does!
Have you seen Dr. Arti Bhan, MD?
Are you Dr. Bhan?

West Bloomfield, MI 48322
Henry Ford Hospital
2799 W Grand Blvd
Detroit, MI 48202

More Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialists like Dr. Bhan at Henry Ford Medical Group