Dr. Arti Amin, DPM

Podiatry ·  Female · Age 48

Dr. Amin

Corona Foot and Ankle Group

2083 Compton Ave Ste 103 Corona, CA 92881

Dr. Arti Amin, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Corona, CA and has been practicing for 22 years. She graduated from California College Of Podiatric Medicine in 1997 and specializes in podiatry and podiatric foot & ankle surgery.

Dr. Amin accepts

Dr. Amin accepts the following insurance:

Aetna EPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California PPO
Health Net
Health Net PPO
Kaiser PHCS Network PPO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Amin's experience treating your condition or procedure

4.4

Dr. Amin?
Dr. Amin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Arti Amin, DPM
I was referred to Dr. Amin by a doctor I trust very much....that was about 3 years ago. I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Amin. I have some complicated foot/ankle issues, stemming from overuse via years of playing professional sports. She has been very helpful and accommodating with me and provided expert help for my problems. I can recommend her highly and with total confidence.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arti Amin, DPM?
I saw her in her Corona office. She said she was giving me a prescription for anti inflammatory that never got called in. I called and asked about it. I was told their fax was down and they would call me when they sent prescription 2 werks later im still waiting. I called again legt a message never heard back from them. This is not a continuous doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arti Amin, DPM?
As a self-employed tradesman, I'm on my feet 99% of the day. Unfortunately, I sustained an injury to my foot that was preventing me from working. Dr. Amin and her professional staff were able to quickly diagnose the source of the injury and offered me a solution that got me back to work the next day. My family and I can't thank you enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arti Amin, DPM?
I have been a patient of Dr Arti for the pass 10 years. If she was not an excellent Doctor I would have found another doctor. She HAS ALWAYS taken excellent care of my feet. I am not leaving her care unless she re-locate to an area that is very very far from. I just love her professional manner, she concern. She not only hears my concerns she listens to them. As far as the staff they are well trained, professional, helpful, and cheerful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arti Amin, DPM?
Dr. Amin is a fantastic doctor. Six weeks ago I fell and broke my right foot. I am wearing an inflatable fracture boot. Five days ago I got up in the middle of the night and rammed my left foot into a wooden chair leg. (Next time I will turn on the light!!) Dr Amin had to re-set my broken, dislocated toe. She was so caring and after the anesthetic took effect, the actual re-setting process did not hurt at all. Thank you Dr Amin for your wonderful care. I'll see you in two weeks!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arti Amin, DPM?
I love,love,love Dr. Amin she is a very caring and amazing Doctor. She takes her time to listen to you and you never feel rushed during your appointment.I highly recommend Dr.Amin to my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arti Amin, DPM?
Dr. Amin is an amazing, professional and caring Doctor. She has kept me from having my foot amputated. I started seeing Dr. Amin in 2010. She is an excellent surgeon and has a great interest in her patience. She is very knowledgeable in her profession. I am so very grateful to her. I thank God that he brought her to me. Thank you Dr. Amin for everything you have done for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arti Amin, DPM?
Dr. Amin is the most positive, precise, diligent and committed doctor that I've ever dealt with. I was seeing a former doctor who could not provide the diagnosis on what the issue was with my foot. After one visit with Dr. Amin there was a plan of action that immediately occurred. Her care for her patients is beyond exceptional! I have and I will continue to refer Dr. Amin to anyone who is looking for the BEST! Thank you Dr. Amin for your continued care... Sincerely, Annabelle Gorski
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arti Amin, DPM?
Dr Amin is an amazing doctor,I am her patient almost for six months. I vent to her office three times,because i had pain on my both feet,she spent enough time we me and explain my problem in a very simple words,she is very knowledgeable and very kind doctor. I would definitely recommend her to my family and friends for sure.i hope my review is useful for everyone who have pain in their foot.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arti Amin, DPM?
What an amazing Doctor! I heard about Dr. Amin through a friend who had similar foot issues. After my initial office visit with Dr. Amin, I was very impressed with her wealth of knowledge, professionalism, and compassion. Dr. Amin's staff is always kind and accomodating. She is always very attentive, thorough, and addresses all of my needs. The appts never feel rushed and she always spends extra time explaining things to me. I continue to recomend Dr. Amin to everyone I know!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arti Amin, DPM?
She has an amazing bedside manor, spends as much time as required, answers all your questions, explains everything in detail. I thought She was an excellent surgeon until I continued to have pain and She refused to see Me suggesting I see pain management. I explained that My foot was swollen but, She wasn't the least bit concerned. My toe next to the toe she did surgery was broke due to her drilling my toe, She blamed on flip flops. My foot remains the same prior to surgery. WORST DR EVER
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arti Amin, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Amin?

Corona Foot and Ankle Group