Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Male
Dr. Arthur Wu, MD
Dr. Arthur Wu, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Los Angeles, CA. He has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Wu is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center.

Cedars-Sinai Medical Center

8635 W 3rd St Ste 590W

Los Angeles, CA 90048

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Wu

Dr. Wu's Experience

Dr. Wu's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

Dr. Wu does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abscess
  • Deafness
  • Deviated Septum
  • Dizziness
  • Down Syndrome
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dysphagia
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Loss Due to Noise
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Salivary Gland Stones and Inflammation
  • Sinusitis
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Throat Pain
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Caldwell-Luc Procedure
  • Dacryocystorhinostomy
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Frenectomy
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Puncture Aspiration
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tear Duct Surgery
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Thyroidectomy
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for California.

• DUKE UNIV SCH OF MED
    Medical School | Graduated 2006

Dr. Wu has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wu has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wu to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Wu's Performance
in Monrovia, CA. |
Dr. Arthur Wu is the worst doctor I have ever seen. He will say ANYTHING and then blames the patient. Just LIES OVER AND OVER. As BAD AS IT COULD GET !!!.
West Hollywood, CA |
I went to Dr. Wu about my breathing issues. We worked together to find a solution. I ended up having g a tonsilectomy and he prepared me for the healing process quite well.
Glendale, CA |
Dr. Wu is clearly brilliant and experienced and he instills confidence and trust with his warm bed-side manner.
Los Angeles, CA |
We are deeply grateful for the treatment my husband received by Dr. Wu. He is very knowledgeable in his field. He is an excellent surgeon & cares about his patients. You cannot get anyone better than Dr. Wu. He listens to you. He takes time & explains your condition with a suggested treatment. He understands the vital importance of giving excellent customer service and displays professionalism, warm "bedside" manner, thoroughness, caring & compassion. Office staff is excellent too.
in Mar Vista |
Dr. Wu fixed my tear duct! I have had months of constant tearing out of my eye, and my eye doctor diagnosed me with a blocked tear duct. Just had my first postop appointment and I'm already not tearing. Can't say enough good things about Dr. Wu. He listened to me and made me feel comfortable from the first time I met him. Thanks, Dr. Wu!
in Beverly Hills, CA |
I had a fantastic experience with Dr. Wu, and I have never breathed better in my life. I was referred to Dr. Wu by by regular ENT, Dr. Joseph Sugarman, who sent me there because Dr. Wu specializes in revision sinus surgery. Although my first two sinus surgeries went well and my prior surgeon had done an excellent job both times, I simply needed more work done due to bad sinuses. Dr. Wu did a fantastic job, and I have never slept better in my life. Thank you Dr. Wu!!!
in West Hollywood, CA |
Nice guy but after waiting 1.5 hours (after my appointment time) & a brief consultation he said I should make an appointment with his colleague who would know how to help me. I wasted my $60 co-pay on a visit with him & now have to pay another $60. He also referred me for an additional test only the place didn't take my insurance. I called his office and asked for a place that took my insurance and they said they'd get back to me. It's been a month and they have not.
in Los Angeles, CA. |
What kind of doctor is DR. Arthur Wu ?. He is actually warped. Very unkind person. There is NO WAY I would ever go back. VERY MEAN TO US. I cancelled all appointments.
in Los Angeles, CA |
An hour late for a consultation appointment, didn't listen to me, was arrogant and complained to me about running late! He also kept pushing procedures and treatments that I tried to explain hadn't worked. He only wants to do surgery and if you're looking for other solutions you should see someone else.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Wu saw my daughter. We had been told she had sinus issues, but he diagnosed her with migraines. He referred us to a neurologist, and the sinus headaches are now much improved. Thought she would need surgery for sure, so very happy with the end result.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I had been having a sinus problem for a couple years following surgery. I went to three other doctors to try to diagnose and fix my problem.......it wasn't until I saw Dr. Wu that he spotted my problem in one visit, did a small surgical procedure in office and the problem is gone! Also the PA's are so knowledgeable and the whole office is polite and efficient.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Wu is a wizard. I had sinus surgery and he did an amazing job. I feel like I have a new nose and can breath again. I'm really surprised by the poor reviews as I did not have a bad experience in anyway whatsoever, and I have seen Dr. Wu multiple times in the past year. I would highly recommend him to friends and family.
in Camarillo, CA |
Dr. Wu listens carefully and takes all the time necessary during an appointment to make sure that you understand exactly what the plan is and what the expected results are, and he also keeps the relationship with the patient very comfortable. He values your input if you've done research on your own and incorporates it into the care plan. I trust Dr. Wu completely and will recommend him to everyone I know.
in Newhall, CA |
Dr. Wu is the best ENT physician and surgeon after seeing many others . Diagnosed and treated several sinus problems, and I haven't felt this good in 12 years. I love that he's board certified, too.
in Beverly Hills, CA |
My son had surgery with Dr Wu and now he can breathe for the first time in years. He was so kind and caring. It's so cute - my son says he wants to be Dr Wu for Halloween this year!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Went to see Dr. Wu for a very bothersome and longstanding sinus issue. He was very clear and helpful in explaining the nature of my problem and the best options for treatment. Ultimately, a short surgical procedure was scheduled and completed in a very timely manner with excellent results. I would give Dr. Wu and his terrific staff at Cedars Sinai the highest of recommendations. They are caring, helpful, and exceptional every step of the way.
in Long Beach, CA |
WOW.....just....WOW!! (smh!) I can't believe those 3 bad reviews were written about MY Dr. Wu! He's GREAT: explains everything, shows me the pics, and when I had a problem, was on the phone with my daughter for several minutes, explaining how to stop my bleeding nose! (She was ready to take me to the ER, but Dr. Wu told her several things to do, and the bleeding finally stopped!) His staff is always so nice, friendly, and helpful! Especially Claudia P.! Dr. Wu has a great sense of humour, too!
in Marina Del Rey, CA |
First off, I'm shocked to see the ONE STAR reviews of Arthur Wu. They couldn't more wrongly describe my experience. There must be another Dr. Wu and Arthur is getting his reviews, because this is not the cordial, considerate and explanatory man I met. I had serious sinus infections, polyps and a deviated septum. Dr. Wu examined me, explained in precise terms what I needed to have done, and how he would do it without packing my nose for weeks. I can't remember when I've breathed so well.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Wu is the best doctor I have ever seen. He gives a lot of great practical advice and is very responsive. My sinus problems have improved immensely since I began seeing him a few years ago.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Had major sinus issues. Great part about Dr. Wu is that he did not press surgery as my last ENT did. I'm much better on the new meds and feeling great! Staff is super helpful, too.
in Diamond Bar, CA |
I came in since I was being unresponsive to some OTC nasal sprays. He took a look inside, told me what I needed to hear, and prescribed me some medicine that actually worked! Really approachable guy, and it was fairly easy getting an appointment, too.
in San Marco, California. |
Doctor: Arthur Wu === Was so mean spirited. What a SICK - AWFUL experience. We went to to another ENT PHYSICIAN and treatment worked out just fine.
Bellflower, CA |
Terrible attitude...makes you feel that you're inconveniencing him.. Doesn't explain things,. and has anger issues
in Los Angeles, ca |
Another doctor in his practice did a surgery on my 3-year-old son's ear last week. I called for information at 6pm on a weekday about how to treat my 3-year-old's wound since the instructions I received didn't go past a week. dr wu was the on call doctor - he returned my call but was angry I had interrupted his dinner and was rude and refused to answer my medical question saying that I should call back during business hours. horrible, unsympathetic, unethical man.
Have you seen Dr. Arthur Wu, MD?
Are you Dr. Wu?

See our Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist at Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center

Visit Dr. Wu