Dr. Arthur Weisenseel Jr, MD

Cardiology ·  Male · Age 81

Dr. Weisenseel Jr

Weisenseel & Unger MDs

12 E 86th St Ofc 4 New York, NY 10028

Dr. Arthur Weisenseel Jr, MD is a cardiology specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 52 years. He graduated from GEORGETOWN UNIV SCH OF MED in 1963 and specializes in cardiology and internal medicine.

Dr. Weisenseel Jr accepts

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check Dr. Weisenseel Jr's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Weisenseel Jr's Top Procedures and Conditions

Mitral Valve Stenosis

Dr. Weisenseel Jr treats Mitral Valve Stenosis more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Weisenseel Jr treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

• Congenital Mitral Stenosis
Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)

Dr. Weisenseel Jr treats Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) more than 79% of his peers

Dr. Weisenseel Jr treats this condition more than 79% of his peers

• White Coat Hypertension

Dr. Weisenseel Jr's conditions and procedures:

• Arrhythmias
  • Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) Implantation
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Heart Palpitations
  • Mitral Valve Stenosis
  • Pulmonary Edema
  • Vascular Surgical Procedure

Enhancement of patient quality of life and longevity

• Cardiology

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Weisenseel Jr

Dr. Weisenseel Jr?
Dr. Weisenseel Jr's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Arthur Weisenseel Jr, MD
He is knowledgeable, caring, generous with his time, will listen to you no matter how long it takes to address all your concerns. He also recommends the best specialists for anything that needs to be further looked into just to be sure. I feel like I am the best hands AND yes, he sings to me while I'm taking my stress test to distract me from focusing on the time I'm on the treadmill. It helps to keep me calm. Always calls to personally explain test results and returns calls if I have questions or concerns. Also, will see me asap if I'm having symptoms that concern me. Does your doctor do that?!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Weisenseel Jr, MD?
Dr. Weisenseel is knowledgeable, thorough, attentive, and caring. Easy to talk to, always listens and responds to questions. I recommend him highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Weisenseel Jr, MD?
Dr. Weisenseel, put simply, is a really great doctor. He cares, communicates and is highly knowledgeable across many medical topics. His interest in his patients covers medical issues as well as those that could possibly affect his patient's welfare. Apart from seeing him as a doctor, spending time with him is interesting and a great pleasure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Weisenseel Jr, MD?
Dr. Weisenseel is a deeply knowledgeable, committed physician who takes the time to engage in a dialogue with his patients. He listens, answers questions openly, and works with the patient to ensure the patient is comfortable with medical decisions and options.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Weisenseel Jr, MD?
Dr. Weisenseel has been our family doctor for decades. When I need to see him, there is no appreciable wait. HIs staff members are all lovely, caring people who clearly make patient care their priority. A visit to his office is always an experience in which I feel confident that I am taken seriously, that the doctor is familiar with my medical history and that he will get to the bottom of what is troubling me. Dr. Weisenseel is a true expert and he is both accessible and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Weisenseel Jr, MD?
Dr. Weisenseel impressed me at my very first visit by concerning himself with my total health problems,and the time spent in learning about them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Weisenseel Jr, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Weisenseel's for over 20 years. I am a tricky patient with complex heart and other conditions. Weisenseel is highly competent, attentive to my concerns and empathetic. Amongst other things, he saved my life 15 years ago when I was hospitalized with bacterial endocarditis and also maintained my heart and overall health when I underwent major surgery 7 years ago.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Weisenseel Jr, MD?
He is the most amazing man I've met. Not only an amazing doctor who is both funny, patient, knowledgeable and makes his patients understand their medical problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Weisenseel Jr, MD?
Dr. Weisenseel is an amazing internist, diagnostician, and cardiologist. He has an incredib ability to calm and reassure while accurately diagnosing and treating. I have referred many members of my family/friends - everyone has been off the charts happy! Dr. Weisenseel also has a tremendous network, so when I broke my foot, he was able to immediately reach the best doctors to treat me. He has been there for us for many years - I highly recommend becoming a patient of his!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Weisenseel Jr, MD?
As a 96 year old woman, Dr. Weisenseel has helped me to maintain the best quality of life possible for my age. Without his attention and affection towards me as my physician, I would be lost. Thank you Dr. Weisenseel. I will forever be in your debt.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Weisenseel Jr, MD?
Dr. Weisenseel is an excellent physician, highly knowledgeable, thorough and caring. Unlike other physicians, who rush patients in and out of their offices, Dr. Weisenseel takes the time to really get to know his patients in order to provide the best individualized care possible. While he is a great cardiologist, he also understands the patient's needs holistically, and answers questions with great advice. I trust this doctor's fine judgement and relax with the feeling I am in good hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Weisenseel Jr, MD?
Dr. Weisenseel is an amazing cardiologist and person. On a scale of 1 to 5, he is a 10 as is his staff. If you are looking for a cardiologist that is up on everything, listens and is compassionate. He explains everything completely and answers all questIons. Dr. Weisenseel is your best choice. He is truly a gem. Appointments are not difficult to get, and wait time is practically non-existent. We travel a good distance and the entire experience is well worth it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Weisenseel Jr, MD?
He is highly personable, engaging, non-threatening, compassionate, yet thorough. Consummate physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Weisenseel Jr, MD?
Dr. Weisenseel is always accessible and caring and spends quality time with his patients. You never feel rushed in or rushed out and you can express your concerns fully. The doctor has an excellent network of specialists who respond promptly when needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Weisenseel Jr, MD?
My experiences with Dr. Weisenseel and his office staff have been very positive. They are very professional and courteous. I have been a patient for over 7 years. The doctor is very understanding and always takes time to discuss my physical condition with all its ramifications. I recommend him without any hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Weisenseel Jr, MD?
Dr. Weisenseel has been my doctor for over 20 years and he is excellent. I recommend him to everyone. There is no other doctor like him for patience, sensitivity and overall knowledge.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Weisenseel Jr, MD?
My husband and I are blessed to have Dr. Weisenseel as our cardiologist. He recently put my husband on a "new" medication that "has saved his life". He is always abreast of recent medical knowledge, and his wealth of practical experience is unrivaled. His easy, warm and compassionate old-style bedside manner, mixed with his upbeat tone and wry sense of humor always comfort us. Dr. Weisenseel is a clearly brilliant, thoughtful, deeply involved physician. A doctor who actually listens! Perfection!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Weisenseel Jr, MD?
My husband Bernard Skinner z"l was blessed to have this wonderful Doctor take care of him . His kindness, thoroughness, warmth,and attention to detail, made each visit memorable and special. There are few Physicians who are in Dr.Weisenseel's category---A LEGEND. We were honored to know him and be treated by him. May he practice for another 50 years! Diana Zwirn DeMarco Skinner
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Weisenseel Jr, MD?
I have been Dr. Weisenseel's patient for over 30 years and have always found him to be friendly, caring, concerned, thorough, and most importantly, available. I would recommend him to others in a heartbeat.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Weisenseel Jr, MD?
I have used Dr. Weisenseel for 40 years, as my internist and my cardiologist. I have recommended him to my wife and children (all adults capable of making their own intelligent decisions) . They, too, use him! I have also recommended him to friends, who also use him. Dr. Weisenseel is an excellent diagnostician. If you have a problem he will find the solution. When you need a referral, he will call and you will have an immediate appointment. If you need a Hospital stay he will arrange a room
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Weisenseel Jr?

Weisenseel & Unger MDs

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Weisenseel Jr treats patients.