Dr. Arthur Ulm III, MD

Dr. Arthur Ulm III, MD

Neurosurgery  |

Dr. Arthur Ulm III, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Nashville, TN. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Ulm III is affiliated with Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital, Tristar Skyline Medical Center, Tristar Southern Hills Medical Center, Tristar Hendersonville Medical Center and Tristar Centennial Medical Center.

Nashville Neurosurgery Group

330 22nd Ave N

Nashville, TN 37203

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Ulm III

First and foremost my goal is to provide the highest quality of care to every patient; promoting healing, relieving pain while providing a rapid return to normal life

Dr. Ulm III's Experience

Dr. Ulm III's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurosurgery

• Cavernous Malformation Brain
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Astrocytoma
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cervical Spondylitis

• Frameless Stereotactic Surgery
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Intracranial Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injection
  • Stereotactic Radiosurgery
  • Stereotactic Surgery
  • Stereotaxis
  • Vascular Transcatheter Embolization

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University of Alabama At Birmingham
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Vanderbilt
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006

• Alpha Omega Alpha, 1999

Dr. Ulm III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ulm III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ulm III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Ulm III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ulm III to family and friends
Dr. Ulm III's Performance
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Ulm is such a wonderful doctor. His staff is amazing too. Ronnie was so helpful and answered all my questions regarding my up coming surgery. The office just has great spirits and I knew I was in the right place. I am so thankful for what Dr. Ulm has done for me!! I recommend him to anyone!
in Murfreesboro, TN |
Best Neuro man kept me from being a quad to walking and tells it like it is and very innovative and knowledgeable in the latest developments in his field of expertise !
in LAVERGNE, TN |
MY wait time was long only because he had a emergency at the hospital, I was informed every step of the entire visit. Amy made me feel very at ease about my surgery after I met her she showed me what was going o in my neck. I explained my concerns to her about waking up after surgery 15 years ago my upper extremities were paralyzed for 1 1/2 years, when I left the office I was very comfortable about the decision to go ahead with the surgery. I would recommend Dr Ulm to everyone I know!!!!!!!
in Cookeville tn |
Definitely a Doctor who has a passion for what he does. I will make this short saying that I definitely recommend Dr ulm to anyone who is need of his specialties that he treats. Was a patient of Dr Ulms last year and so far was a 100 percent successful surgery. Many thanks to Dr Ulm!
in Nashville, TN |
Its been an honor and privilege of having dr ulm as my surgeon .he has done all three of my surgeries.he has been a treasure that god sent to me . I would recommend dr ulm and his team to anybody god bless
in Clarksville, TN |
On November 27, 2016, Dr. Ulm removed a GBM tumor from the left side of my brain. I have done extremely well; all of my initial symptoms disappeared. His office scheduled me for radiation and chemo at Vanderbilt, and I am nearly finished with my treatments. I feel that I owe the fact that I continue to live a normal life to Dr. Ulm and his staff, and the staff at Skyline Hospital.
in Clarksville, TN |
The Army took over a year to figure out what his office did in just over a month with all the diagnostics to offer various options for treatment. Pre and Post Surgery the staff and doctors were outstanding. it has been three years since the surgery and i am super satisfied with the results. I can say that despite the surgery i am still having some residual pain and numbness, but i was advised upfront that the surgery will stabilize but that some of the symptoms may still remain. Great job
in Madison, TN |
i recommending Dr. Ulm for Neurostimulation Systems he is good docter and he have good hart .
in Nashville, TN |
Very caring doctor and staff. Answered all my questions and responded to all my requests very quickly. Love this doctor.
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Ulm treated a ruptured aneurysm. I do not remember much from the hospital but I would not have made it through without his skill and expertise. The staff have been great. Highly recommend.
Brush Creek, TN |
They never answer the phone and nurse are very rude they told call me back in 5 min they never did it been 3 week now still haven't heard anything from them they would not help me with my back said nothing they could do so I went seen a another doctor and I got have surgery in a lot pain one of my disc off the bone
in Murfreesboro tn |
Dr. Ulm saved my life!!! Words can not express how much I love his staff , bedside manner, and his knowledge.
in Olympia, WA |
Let me start by saying he is by far the best doctor I have had the pleasure of being around. He is very thorough with everything and is very compassionate. Takes care of his patients as if they are his own family. Although under stressful circumstances, we had complete trust in Dr. Ulm and his staff.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
Dr. Ulm performed burr-hole surgery on my skull for a sub-dural hematoma approximately a year ago. He was available for my emergency surgery on a Sunday morning. His knowledge and skill have been evidenced in the remarkable, no-adverse-symptom outcome I have experienced. His immediate staff, the skilled nurses in the critical care unit, and my follow-up visit to his office were all an experience that could not have been better considering my circumstances. I HIGHLY recommend him!
La Vergne, TN |
Dr. Ulm is an excellent surgeon, he saved my mother's life after she was admitted to the hospital for a 5 cm acoustic neuroma. He was compassionate, and very thorough when answering our questions. I would recommend him to anyone who needed this kind of service.
in Jackson, TN |
Dr. Ulm is the best. He gave my my life back. Dr. Ulm and his staff are excellent. He is kind, understanding, and truly wants the best for each of his patients. I am currently nearly 7 months post op from L5S1 fusion and back to my old life.
in Brentwood, TN |
Dr. Ulm saved my life, there is no other way to say it. As a patient that experienced a massive brain aneurism on his watch, so to speak, there was a high likelihood that I was going to die. Dr. Ulm, I was told, not only saved my life that night, but was outstanding with my family and friends in explaining what happened, what he was going to do and what may be the results. I am very blessed to be alive, and back to work considering, but without Dr. Ulm, I may simply not be here and typing this
Aliso Viejo, CA |
Best doctor he is great at what he does took really good care of my mom!! He is really meticulous and knows how to comfort you! I am so glad we chose Doctor Ulm for doing my moms procedure, I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat!!
in Cookeville Tennessee |
I had back surgery 2013. Dr.Ulm was amazing and so was his staff. Total recovery 4 months. Everything went perfect. Could not have asked for a better experience.
in Loranger LA |
A real professional with warmth and compassion who spends time with his patients and makes sure they understand what he can and will do to help them back to good health. He is the best Dr. I have ever have and the cerival fusion from C2 - C7 was done when he was still in Louisiana and about 6 yrs ago and still no problems with the neck. I truly trust him with my life.
Have you seen Dr. Arthur Ulm III, MD?
Are you Dr. Ulm III?

Visit Dr. Ulm III

Dr. Ulm III accepts 12 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)