Dr. Arthur Spiro, DO

Anesthesiology | Male

Dr. Arthur Spiro, DO
Dr. Arthur Spiro, DO is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Semmes, AL. He is 70 years old and has been practicing for 45 years.

Dr. Spiro's Experience

See how Dr. Spiro's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Spiro

GOOD
    FAIR
    FAIR
Brewton, AL |
Dr. Spiro is very rude and condescending. It was my first time seeing him. He didn't care about my health history and ignored everything I tried to tell him. He said I didn't need meds that I have to take daily. How would he know? I doubt he even looked at my chart and he definitely didn't examine me in any way. I saw him because I had no choice and I left the office feeling worse than I did when I walked in. Total jerk.
in Mobile al |
Does not listen to any concerns you have regarding your health and treats you like hes doing you a life saving blood work. Came in to get regular bloodwork donlike hiv, std, cholesterol, etc to which he just said "you dont need them your young" Horrible doctor does not have his patients best interests in mind.
in Mobile,Alabama |
Please stay away from this doctor. He does not stand by the oath he took to become a doctor. I only went to him once and once was more than enough. I have never been treated worse in my life by a doctor as I have by the horrible Dr. Spirro. I explained my history with my health including near death accident I was in. I was prescribed my medication one that I have been on for 18 years. He refused to put in for a correct PA approval. I called and called along with the pharmacy. No response.
in Mobile, AL |
If I could give him a zero I would. Been on bcbs for many years now but am no longer working so I am now on medicaid until my grand babies are old enough to go to daycare. I went to Spiro because I have to keep on with my thyroid meds and blood pressure meds. I gave them a list of this the one only time I saw him a couple of months ago. I still had thyroid meds from previous doctor and just ran out so I called them 5 days ago to call it in. Did not get call back for 4 days and was told my blood
Have you seen Dr. Arthur Spiro, DO?
Are you Dr. Spiro?

Compare Dr. Spiro

Dr. Spiro's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Alabama not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

Dr. Spiro does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Spiro and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med

Graduated in 1972

Thos Jefferson University Hospital
    West Jersey Health System

Dr. Spiro does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Spiro and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology

Dr. Spiro does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Spiro and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.