Dr. Arthur Skalski, MD

Dr. Arthur Skalski, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Arthur H Skalski M.D. 151 Hazard Ave Ste 10 Enfield, CT 06082 Get Directions

Dr. Arthur Skalski, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Enfield, CT. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Skalski is affiliated with Johnson Memorial Medical Center.

Dr. Skalski's Experience

See how Dr. Skalski's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Skalski

Dr. Skalski accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Skalski has admitting privileges.

Dr. Skalski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Skalski to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Skalski's Performance
in Enfield, CT |
I have been seeing Dr. Skalski since I was 19. Now I'm 33 and everyone in my family sees him and 80% of my friends. If I know someone who needs a good doctor even if it's a complete stranger I give them his number and he takes care of them. Anyone who has seen him from my recommendation has absolutely loved him and referr other people to him. He does not give up until he finds a way to help you. His staff and him go out of their way to help in any way they can. The best doctor by far.
in Somers ct |
Dr Skalski is the best Dr our family has ever had. He listens, follows up and is proactive with treatment. He works with your insurance provider to save you money.
in Windsor Locks, CT |
Had no interest in even asking me a single question after he saw my records of my treatment. I waited a a month for a New PC, Physical and Consultation. He told me there is nothing he would treat me for because I was taking Narcotics since 2001 at the same Pain Center. I shook his hand and walked out. Totally unprofessional in every way. Doctors take an oath to help their patients. I was not there for anything to do with my Pain Treatment. I simply needed a Physical and a Primary Care DR.
in Enfield CT |
He has been proactive in finding me the help I needed with my medical problems. He's very genuine and has great bedside manner. I would recommend him to family and friends.
Have you seen Dr. Arthur Skalski, MD?
Are you Dr. Skalski?

Compare Dr. Skalski

Dr. Skalski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Skalski has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

Why It Matters: Dr. Skalski's Board Certifications

Dr. Skalski does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Skalski and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Nicolaus Copernicus Medical Academy

Graduated in 1999

Brooklyn Hospital Center

• Polish

Dr. Skalski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Skalski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Skalski does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Skalski and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.