Dr. Arthur Sagoskin, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility ·  Male · Age 66

Dr. Sagoskin

Shady Grove Fertility - Maryland

9601 Blackwell Rd Rockville, MD 20850

Dr. Arthur Sagoskin, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Rockville, MD and has been practicing for 37 years. He graduated from Medical College Of Pennsylvania Now Drexel University College Of Medicine in 1978 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Dr. Sagoskin accepts

(888) 761-1967

Dr. Sagoskin accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth
Johns Hopkins HealthCare LLC
Johns Hopkins Advantage MD
Kaiser Permanente
Keystone Health Plan East
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
One Health
One Net
Oxford Health Plans
Private HealthCare Systems
QualCare
Tricare
Basic Plan

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Sagoskin treats your condition or procedure

• Infertility
  • Infertility Surgery
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Multiple Miscarriages
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Ovulatory Dysfunction
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Premature Ovarian Failure
  • Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
  • Sperm Cryopreservation
  • Spermatogenesis Arrest
  • Tubal Block
  • Ultrasound, Transvaginal
  • Uterine Fibroids

At Shady Grove Fertility, a service organization at heart, we are fully committed to addressing and supporting all of the needs of our patients. It's one of the reasons more patients trust us than any other center in the nation. We are committed to p...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sagoskin

Dr. Sagoskin?
Dr. Sagoskin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Arthur Sagoskin, MD
Dr. Sagoskin explained everything to us about the treatment procedures. We never felt uncomfortable about the treatment steps. The team is very excellent and we felt confident about the steps they took to accomplish. Thank you Dr. Sagoskin.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Sagoskin, MD?
Dr. Sagoskin is such an amazing doctor. He is knowledgeable, professional, caring and helpful. He was always there to answer our questions and help us through this long and trying process. We were always confident in his level of expertise, skill and dedication. We feel blessed to have had him as our doctor. You can tell doctor Sagoskin really cares about his patients and does everything in his power to help them achieve their goal of havinf a child.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Sagoskin, MD?
Dr. Sagoskin lead us through our journey to become pregnant. His initial consultation was personal, detailed, and professional. He was always available for questions throughout the treatment and checked in with me personally when I experienced pain due to ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome. My monitoring nurse answered all my questions within less than 12 hours - no matter how minute they were. I would highly recommend him and his staff for any infertility needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Sagoskin, MD?
Class act and top notch clinician. Dr. Sagoskin is a true leader in his field. I've had an excellent experience with Dr. Sagoskin and his nurse Tina Linton through our families infertility struggles. I could always count on him and Tina for encouragement, patience and understanding. I wouldn't trust anyone else to be my physician!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Sagoskin, MD?
After almost two years of trying to conceive, I was finally able to thanks to Dr. Sagoskin. He was very knowledgeable and patient and thanks to his recommendation I was able to get pregnant on my first attempt through IVF.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Sagoskin, MD?
We are so grateful to Dr. Sagoskin and the team at Shady Grove fertility including our coordinator Tina Linton. I had a wonderful experience at Shady Grove Fertility under the care of Dr. Sagoskin and Tina Linton. We started as a family of 2 and are now a family of 4. We were treated with the upmost respect and caring. I know their office is busy but I never felt rushed in appointments or calls. The staff is amazing and made me feel very comfortable throughout this journey
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Sagoskin, MD?
I would definitely recommend Dr. Sagoskin to any family or friends. He took great care in handling such a sensitive time as infertility. We felt that he understood our specific case and, although there were some additional issues throughout the IVF process, he always provided a clear explanation and a recommendation that always worked out. I am so glad we had him as our doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Sagoskin, MD?
Dr. Sagoskin is the reason I have my daughter. He explained everything to my husband and I so clearly. We never felt rushed or pressured into anything. He was honest and realistic with us and we are forever grateful to him for giving us our family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Sagoskin, MD?
I found Dr. Sagoskin to be very knowledgeable and personable. Fertility is a journey and he was prepared with next steps on how to proceed, provided patience when explaining medical results and procedures, and provided empathy and emotional support on a personal level. I cannot say enough about his support staff as well. I highly recommend Tina Linton as a nurse. She is quick, responsive, and supportive. She was even willing to meet after hours when I had a medication issue! Overall - excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Sagoskin, MD?
Dr. Sagoskin is an excellent technician, but we found his bedside manner to be lacking. When our six week ultrasound revealed that there was no heartbeat, it was extremely difficult to get an actual explanation of what was happening or what our follow up should be, concerns were just brushed off. SGF is an excellent clinic with excellent providers, I think Dr. Sagoskin falls prey to having extreme familiarity with a subject and not realizing your patients do not.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Sagoskin, MD?
Dr. Sagoskin and his team were absolutely wonderful. I am truly grateful for all their help. We are now a family thanks to them. Dr. Sagoskin is an expert in his field, but that is not the only thing that makes him great at his job. He is able to understand and relate to a patient on a personal level. Tina, his nurse coordinator, is so pleasant and understanding. She is also an expert in her field. She made every step of the treatment easy to understand and was always available.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Sagoskin, MD?
Dr. Sagoskin was wonderful. He answered my questions and was very candid about the chances of conception with each approach. What was especially helpful was having a nurse with whom I could speak about questions about each step- Tina Linton was responsive and very helpful as I navigated each step. I liked also that Shady Grove used online videos to made sure I understood well the procedures before I provided consent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Sagoskin, MD?
We cannot thank Dr. Sagoskin and his team enough for helping us bring our beautiful daughter into the world. They were great to work with, always provided as much info as possible and were receptive throughout the whole process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Sagoskin, MD?
We are forever grateful to Dr Sagoskin and his team!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Sagoskin, MD?
Our experience with Dr. Sagoskin was excellent. He was very considerate and very helpful. He helped us through the process. He was able to work with us and we are grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Sagoskin, MD?
Highly recommend Dr. Sagoskin. I had three IUI cycles. The first was cancelled because I had too many follicles. The second resulted in an ectopic pregnancy. And the third resulted in a 5 lb 6 oz baby boy! Throughout the process, Dr. Sagoskin always clearly explained our options and talked through the rationale guiding his recommendations . I had some health scares with the ectopic pregnancy, and he was very responsiven and talked to the hospital staff multiple times on my behalf
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Sagoskin, MD?
Words cannot describe how happy my family and I are with Dr. Sagoskin's care, professionalism, and bedside manner. My husband and I struggled to conceive for over 2 years, due to male factor infertility. Dr. Sagoskin and the SGF Team took great care of us during our treatment and after. We ended up getting IVF with ICSI and conceived on the first round. Last week we welcomed our healthy, 9lb baby girl into the world without any complications. I will forever be grateful to SGF and Dr. Sagoskin.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Sagoskin, MD?
My husband and I began our treatment with Dr. Sagoskin in October of 2014 and would continue through June of this year. We had tried for several years to get pregnant on our own with no luck before finally scheduling an initial consultation. The meeting was lengthy and Dr. Sagoskin was very thorough in explaining our options based on our particular situation. My husband and I appreciated his professionalism and positivity. With his help we welcomed our twins babies the day after Christmas.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Sagoskin, MD?
Professional. Excellent bedside manner in a role where this is necessary. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Sagoskin, MD?
Even I did not have a positive result under his care during my 6 IVF procedures, I could say that he is very professional and caring doctor. I have never had a doubt about his treatment even if we did not get success.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Sagoskin?

Shady Grove Fertility - Maryland

• Sat: 7:30am - 1:00pm
    • Sun: 7:00am - 1:00pm

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Sagoskin treats patients.