Dr. Arthur Rosner, MD

Dr. Arthur Rosner, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Arthur Rosner, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Rochester Hills, MI. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 33 years.

1055 South Blvd E Ste 100

Rochester Hills, MI 48307

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Benesys
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
  • Cofinity

Learn about Dr. Rosner

See how frequently Dr. Rosner performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Sleep Disorders
Sleep Apnea
Larynx Conditions

Dr. Rosner's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Loss
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Salivary Gland Stones and Inflammation
  • Sinusitis
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Snoring
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Thyroid Cancer
  • Wheezing

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Myringotomy
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Paracentesis
  • Parotidectomy
  • Polypectomy
  • Salivary Gland Surgery
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sleep Apnea Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• University Of Michigan Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • Henry Ford Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1985
  • Henry Ford Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Rosner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rosner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rosner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rosner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rosner to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Rosner's Performance
Timely, compassionate, and thorough care provided. Small quirks in his personality lead to infectious smiles & laughter. Would highly recommend!
Royal Oak, MI |
Bad bedside manner, short temperament and belittles patients.
in Sterling Heights, MI |
I had a great out come from the balloon sinus procedure . Everything was explained completely. All questions answered and Dr. Roster put me at ease.....he staff is the best friendly and very helpful....great job ladies... I suffered most of my life with sinus issues . One infection after another, lose of sleep due to sinus infections. I now am getting restful sleep and do not wake feeling tired. That in its self is a major improvement . Thank you Dr Rosner and staff Bev Gorecki
in Troy, MI |
I have had wonderful, coordinated care through Dr Rosner's office. Dr Rosner is very professional and is direct at getting right to the problem. Not only have I used his service, but also that of Kelly Scott, NP with guidance of my sleep apnea, and Dr Tiffany Sexton in Lifestyle Hearing with guidance in hearing loss. The office staff are all extremely friendly and are willing to answer questions as they arise. I am happy to be taking care of these issues in this inclusive environment!
Rochester, MI |
For 20+ years I have struggled with sinus and ear issues. Dr. Rosner's FNP, Kelly Scott, was absolutely outstanding in my visit. She took the time to explain to me why I was having these issues and how I can help prevent them in the future. Her thoroughness, attention to detail, and professionalism were incredible. I am someone who never takes time to write reviews, but I was so impressed I wanted to share my experiences. I will recommend this office to all of my friends and family.
in Troy, MI |
Don't go to this 'medical office' without planning two office visits. Did a sleep study and the office refused to give me test results without scheduling another 'office visit.' Second office bills my insurance company and hits me for another co-pay. I think it's reprehensible that test results are not included in original appt. care.
Belding, MI |
A real arrogant Doctor. Only cares about what insurance you have. Don't waste your time.
in Utica, MI |
Dr. Rosner is a highly-skilled surgeon. He successfully performed difficult surgery on me that other doctors would not attempt, thereby saving my life. His staff is friendly & knowledgeable, and the facilities are very modern.
in Farmington, MI |
Dr. Rosner truly changed my life. After a bad bout of Mono, I came to him to remove my tonsils/adenoids. Through questioning, he suggested I may have the sleep disorder, Narcolepsy. I was very surprised, as that was not something I would have ever considered, but went for testing and it came back VERY positive. He explained that many people have undiagnosed Narcolepsy that leads to them being constantly sick. I started on medication and my life has changed for the better.
Rochester, MI |
Dr. Rosner's office has great availability and I can always get an appointment on a very short notice. He also performed ear tubes and adenoid surgery for my son, which was great. Post care was great at well!
Rochester, Hills, Michigan |
Very knowledgable, answers all queztions, And is through in explaining recommended treatment.
in Auburn Hills |
After having a home sleep study to rule out sleep apnea, Dr. Rossner performed a somnoplasty on me to treat excessive snoring. The results were excellent. Dr. Rossner clearly explained the various treatment options and I thought his care and skill were outstanding. He even called me at home to check-up after the first procedure. The office staff were also nice and accommodating with the scheduling. I would recommend Dr. Rossner and his office.
Washington, MI |
Awesome doctor with awesome staff !!! Got my test results on Tuesday and he got me in for surgery that Friday... I feel great !!! Highly recommended.
in West Bloomfield MI |
Diagnosed my sleep apnea. Helped me choose most appropriate and comfortable cpap mask.hu Highly recommend
in Rochester Hills, MI |
Visit was about sinus infection and chronic cough. Did not suggest usage of alkalol when years of saline solution irrigation didn't work. Did not examine tonsils which are a common cause of chronic cough. Had to find out to use alkalol and a sonicare toothbrush to dislodge blocked tonsil drainage and resolve the issue.
Not familiar with alkolol, There are no research articles on this untested product. I am glad it helped
in Macomb, MI |
I completely trust Dr. Rosner. He has preformed surgery on both of my kids (twice each child), and he effectively solved their ENT problems. My 7-year-old son had been sick for 11 months with double ear infections and/or sinus infections each month. When we went to see Dr. Rosner, he ordered a CT scan and found that my son had infection trapped in his sinuses. He performed balloon surgery to clean out the infection and widen the sinuses. This surgery has been LIFE-CHANGING for my son.
in Turlock, CA |
Doctor Rosner is an amazing ENT. I went to several ENT that were not any help. He's not only a very kind person but he is excellent in his field and I'm so grateful to have found him. He completely helped my sinus/ear troubles and I refer him to everyone.
in Sterling Heights, MI |
The wait time is excessive in my opinion, and the doctor seems limited in the amount of time he has, although he is caring and I trust his treatment plan.
Have you seen Dr. Arthur Rosner, MD?

See our Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists at Henry Ford Macomb Hospital

Visit Dr. Rosner