Dr. Arthur Kornbluth, MD

Dr. Arthur Kornbluth, MD

Gastroenterology  |
Dr. Arthur Kornbluth, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from SUNY Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine in 1984 and specializes in gastroenterology.

1150 5th Ave Ste 1B

• Diverticulosis, Intestinal
  • Duodenal Ulcer
  • Duodenitis
  • Dysphagia
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Enteritis
  • Esophageal Diseases
  • Esophageal Ulcer
  • Esophagitis
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding

4.4

Dr. Kornbluth?
Dr. Kornbluth's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Arthur Kornbluth, MD
Dr Kornbluth is a most caring, considerate and brilliant doctor. He gives each patient undivided attention and cutting edge care. His devotion and generosity of time is unparalleled. He explains clearly each detail and is always available between appointments to advise and assist. The minute we began care in his office we knew we were in the best hands!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Kornbluth, MD?
Dr. Arthur Kornbluth is a superb Dr. as well an extraordinary human being. Thank you for everything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Kornbluth, MD?
If you want the best gastro doc for Crohn's look no further. Dr. Kornbluth is a great listener and very bright... he has Dr. Crohn's desk in his office and is very well respected. Plan on a 1 hour wait or more, but expect to spend 30-40 minutes with him... you will not regret it. While he takes no insurance his partners do so I use Dr. Lignani for Colonoscopy. They are a great team. Dr. Kornbluth is very responsive with email so communication is great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Kornbluth, MD?
One of the smartest doctors I’ve ever been to. He has saved my life. He treats every patient with such care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Kornbluth, MD?
Dr. Kornbluth is very understanding, extraordinarily complete, exceptionally smart and professionally competent, and a leader in the field. I could not be more pleased having such a caring, competent and sensitive intelligent doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Kornbluth, MD?
Dr. Kornbluth is not only brilliant with complex diagnosis and treatment planning but he shows an extra-ordinary degree of care and thought in working with his patients. I have seen him many times over several years with various problems relating to my serious chronic gastrointestinal disease and each time he has come up with just the right plan. Simply put, he is fantastic
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Kornbluth, MD?
Absolutely the best! Smart and kind!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Kornbluth, MD?
Dr. Kornbluth, in my view, is the finest gastroenterologist I’ve ever been treated by. He took the time to monitor my medications and has taken hours of his time to help me through a recent health crisis. I’ve never met his equal. I would feel comfortable to refer him to any member of my family and any friend. I’m honored to be his patient
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Kornbluth, MD?
I’ve been under Dr. Kornbluth’s care for 15 years for ulcerative colitis and have been in remission. When I was pregnant I experienced a flare up and Dr. Kornbluth made sure that both the baby and myself were never compromised. Dr. Kornbluth is attentive with regular check-in’s, offers a calm bedside manner and is thoughtful with his approach for treatment. He has always put me at ease living with colitis and because of him i have a great quality of life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Kornbluth, MD?
Very knowledgeable professional and accessible. Very devoted to his patients and sensitive to their needs. Excellent diagnostician and at cutting edge of developments in his field. A pleasure to deal with and we highly recommend him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Kornbluth, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr Kornbluth for the last 9-10 years..He was really the only doctor that could help diagnose me..He is a compassionate doctor who will have the appropriate tests performed to get to root of problem..Although he runs behind schedule, so worth it..He wants to give his patients the time they need..If u need a Great GI Dr schedule an appointment ASAP.. Beth D
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Kornbluth, MD?
Dr. Kornbluth is the kind of doctor that every Crohn’s or UC patient deserves. Immediately upon meeting him, you’re offered hope, a plan to follow, and reassurance that things will improve. His expertise in the field and commitment to his patients is palpable. He also has a very calming presence and finds a way to connect with you as a person. I am very grateful to be a patient in his practice, for he and his colleagues (Dr. Legnani and Michele Hunt) have changed the course of my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Kornbluth, MD?
Dr Kornbltjuh has been my GI dr for six years. He is an exceptional dr and human being. Caring and compassionate,. Extremely smart and knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Kornbluth, MD?
Dr Kornbluth is the best no need to go anywhere else Truly he is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Kornbluth, MD?
I've been a patient of Dr. Kornbluth for more than a decade now. Over the years, I've experienced Dr. Kornbluth's compassion and devotion in every way. Lately, when I needed more medical involvement, I've been overwhelmed with his sincere concern. More than once he has called only to see how I'm feeling. He is very reachable and has a remarkable office staff as well. I feel blessed to be under his care and expert knowledge.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Kornbluth, MD?
Dr. Kornbluth helped me getting thru the most difficult times when i had my flares; his wisdom & experience is outstanding I do have a very difficult case of crohns, & he never gave up, until he saw me feeling better. he is a doctor who will sacrifice himself for his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Kornbluth, MD?
Suffering from Crohn’s disease, I have been fortunate to be.a patient of Dr Kornbluth for the past 27 years. Thanks to Dr Kornbluth I have been in complete remission for the past 7 years. Dr Kornbluth is kind, patient and most important my partner for the past 27 years battling this chronic disease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Kornbluth, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr.kornbluth. My UC was about as bad as it gets when I met him and I was down to 121 lbs . I credit him (and Dr . Bradley Connor)with saving my colon. Very professional office staff. Attention to details and follow up was thorough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Kornbluth, MD?
Dr. Kornbluth exceeded my expectations in every way. He was beyond generous with his time during my visit. He provided a clear and thorough explanation of my concerns and explained in their entirety the answers to all of my questions, he was able to help me understand and make intelligent decisions abt my medical issues. I left his office feeling confident and secure about the path I needed to take! I would highly recommend him for all gastro issues!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Kornbluth, MD?
Dr. Kornbluth is a wonderful physician with the utmost care and dedication to his patients. He is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He personally has treated me for my condition and has worked tirelessly to ensure a successful outcome. His caring nature and expertise in the field of IBD are unparalleled. I would recommend Dr. Kornbluth to anyone suffering from IBD. He will use everything in his power to help improve your health and quality of life.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Kornbluth?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Kornbluth treats patients.

Compare Providers