Dr. Arthur Ide III, MD

Dr. Arthur Ide III, MD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Arthur Ide III, MD is a dermatologist in Edina, MN and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from University Of Minnesota Medical School in 1987 and specializes in dermatology, oncology, and more.Read his story

7300 France Ave S Ste 400

Edina, MN 55435

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
  • CoreSource
  • HealthPartners

Learn about Dr. Ide III

See how frequently Dr. Ide III performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dermatitis
Benign Tumor
Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

Dr. Ide III's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Ide III's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Ide III "I grew up in Minnesota and graduated from Blake High School. I went east to Dartmouth College where I skied on the varsity NCAA division one ski team and lettered four years. After college I skied on a professional ski racing tour while taking graduate biology classes at the University of Minnesota. I then joined the Peace Corps and lived in Nepal for two years, teaching high school math and science in a small village high in the mountains. I returned to Minnesota to go to medical school at the University of Minnesota where I graduated in 1987. I then spent my internship year at the Marshfield Clinic and returned to the UM for my dermatology residency. My wife and I have raised our four children at our home in Linden Hills. We are soon to be empty nesters and the shock is immense! We are looking forward to catching up with each other after so many years of diapers, soccer and ski trips. I hope to get back to more skiing -both alpine and cross country- as well as all outdoor pursuits which I have neglected for the past 20 some years."

This content was provided by Dr. Ide III "We at Dermatology PA believe that focusing on medical dermatology, the diagnosis and treatment of sometimes difficult skin conditions, is our calling and we feel we excel in this area. We are a small office and offer a personal touch."

• Dermatology

• Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Surgery
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

• Dartmouth College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1980
  • University Of Minnesota Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Marshfield Clinic
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1988
  • University Of Minnesota Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Ide III has no media or publications listed.

• Nepali

Dr. Ide III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ide III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ide III's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ide III

Dr. Ide III?
Dr. Ide III's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Arthur Ide III, MD
RecentHighestLowest
Dr. Ide is an excellent doctor. He considers your dermatological symptoms in the context of your medical issues and history. He is thorough, compassionate, thoughtful and very skilled . I feel confident with his diagnoses, and his treatments have worked. His Nurse Practitioner and staff are all...Read More
Susan Q. in Edina, Mn. – Apr 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Ide III, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Ide to anyone who wants a great doctor who is really great to work with and cares about his patients.
Bernie Bergman in Rockford – Mar 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Ide III, MD?
No waiting for an appointment, office phone is answered promptly, very short waiting room time, bright examining room. Dr. Ide is personable, takes his time with you, answers all concerns. I would recommend him highly!!
Velia Melrose in Minneapolis, MN – Jun 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Ide III, MD?
Dr. Ide is very professional and very informative with what he can (and can't do). I appreciated his honest feedback and candor during my visits. He has great rapport and is always expressing concern for his patients well being. I would highly recommend Dr. Ide and his office team at...Read More
J Whitney in Medina, MN – Jun 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Ide III, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ide III?