Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Arthur Hess, MD
Dr. Arthur Hess, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Baton Rouge, LA. He is 35 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Hess is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital.

Bone & Joint Clinic of Baton Rouge

7301 Hennessy Blvd Ste 200

Baton Rouge, LA 70808

Learn about Dr. Hess

Dr. Hess' Experience

Dr. Hess' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Orthopedic Trauma Surgery

Dr. Hess does not have any board certifications listed.

• Broken Arm
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hand Fracture

• Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Shoulder Fracture Treatment
  • Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• TULANE UNIV SCH OF MED
    Medical School | Graduated 2009

Dr. Hess has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hess has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hess does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hess and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hess' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hess to family and friends
Dr. Hess' Performance
in WALKER , LA 70785 |
EXECELLENT DOCTOR , NEW HIP DOING GREAT
in Prairieville, LA |
My experience with Dr. Hess was extraordinary. I have been to many doctors for myself and my late husband and rarely have I found one who gave me the time to answer all my many questions and explain everything to me in plain English. Dr. Hess was patient and friendly and one heck of a surgeon. I had hip replacement surgery and never had the first pain from surgery and took no pain medicine at all. He was thorough , informative and kind and I would not hesitate to send anyone I know to him.
in Baton Rouge, LA |
Dr. Hess is wonderful. He fit me into his schedule to take care of me, and he did a great job performing a procedure on my finger that healed it. During it, he told me, "You're doing a wonderful job." I said, "YOU'RE doing a wonderful job." He told me how to care for it, and two weeks later it looks very good! I trusted him completely and am so glad my PCP chose him for me. His staff is friendly and nice; I just loved them. I highly recommend Dr. Hess! (And I give him 10 stars!)
in denham springs, la |
My husband and son were in a serious boating accident. My husband had a compound fracture in his leg and also fractured his arm. Dr. Hess, was absolutely amazing in getting my husband back on his feet. His guidance in the hospital and during the surgery was comforting and caring. He has a great nurse and wonderful staff as well. Dr. Hess cares about the "whole" person , not just the broken parts.
Addis, LA |
From the General on Bluebonnet emergency room to the Bone and Joint Clinic I am impressed. The staff and nurses at both facilities were very helpful and friendly. Even under the condition I was in my experience with Dr. Hess was most pleasurable. He takes the time to explain everything to you without making you feel rushed. He was very friendly to me the three times that I had to see him. I have never left a review for anything before but my experience was so good I had to do this one.
in Baton Rouge, LA |
I had never been to Dr. Hess before. I had to take my 83 year old mother to see him in an emergency situation. She was very nervous, upset and crying. He did not rush us in and out. He took the time and explained exactly what he was going to do. In fact, his entire staff was super. Each one that encountered mom, took the time and talked to her. Dr . Hess performed surgery the same day and the surgery staff was the same. Excellent. I highly recommend Dr. Hess to anyone. Thanks everyone.
Baton Rouge, LA |
This is the kind of doctor you hope you find...excellent bedside manner, very calm disposition and clearly highly intelligent. His training is impeccable- Harvard residency and fellowship at Cowley Shock Trauma in Baltimore.
Have you seen Dr. Arthur Hess, MD?
Are you Dr. Hess?