Dr. Arthur Herpolsheimer, MD

Dr. Arthur Herpolsheimer, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·

Dr. Arthur Herpolsheimer, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Henderson, NV and has been practicing for 27 years. He specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

Women’s Health Associates of Southern Nevada

2580 Saint Rose Pkwy Ste 140

Henderson, NV 89074

• Affiliated Health Funds
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Centene
  • Health Net
  • Health Plan of Nevada

Learn about Dr. Herpolsheimer

See how frequently Dr. Herpolsheimer performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Rh Incompatibility Screening

Dr. Herpolsheimer's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Herpolsheimer "In caring for you, the most important thing I can do is listen. I want to understand what brought you into my office and how I can help you. Only then can we work together. I'll always be honest with you and help you understand what options you have in tailoring your care. I'll also let you know what I think is best."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• University of Southern California
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982
  • Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Madigan Army Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1988
  • Madigan Army Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Herpolsheimer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Herpolsheimer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Herpolsheimer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Herpolsheimer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Herpolsheimer to family and friends

Dr. Herpolsheimer's Performance

Dr Herpolsheimer mistook me for another patient when I had a follow up appointment. The office ultrasound tech wrote down the wrong due date and because of that, Dr. H and another doctor at WHASN refused to schedule another ultrasound. They just automatically expected my pregnancy to go south. I'm...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. H was incredibly nice at my 12 week appointment. The clinic he is at recommends seeing a new doctor each time and he was the most sincere. He answered my questions, talked about how I was doing and gave me all the information I needed to know. He was so great.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The doctor was caring, gentle, and intelligent. He listens and he explained things in a way I could understand.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr H delivered my daughter 23 years ago in Germany,i will always remember how caring he was! She now has a daughter of her own!!??
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had such a good experience with Dr. H! I had 2 high risk pregnancies and he was so compassionate and understanding with my concerns and questions. I never had issue with communication between he and my perinatologist either. During both my high risk c sections he kept the mood light! As my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Herpolsheimer?

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists like Dr. Herpolsheimer at Women’s Health Associates of Southern Nevada

Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist