Dr. Arthur Handal, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male

Dr. Handal

Handal Plastic Surgery

5503 N Federal Hwy Boca Raton, FL 33487

Dr. Arthur Handal, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Boca Raton, FL. He graduated from Uhs-Chicago Med Sch and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, craniofacial surgery, and more.

Dr. Handal accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Handal's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Fat Reduction Procedure
  • Hair Transplants
  • Liposuction
  • Melanoma
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Seborrheic Keratosis
  • Skin Discoloration
  • Skin Infections
  • Squamous Cell Carcinoma

Other cosmetic surgery centers are concerned with volume of patients and a swift procedure and recovery cycle. The staff at Handal Plastic Surgery believes in providing in depth surgery counseling, understanding and meeting each patient's specific needs, and providing a comfortable atmosphere throughout the surgery process.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

4.5

Dr. Handal?
Dr. Handal's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Arthur Handal, MD
I went to Dr. Handal years ago, and to this day I still do not have feeling on the inside of my lower lip which he had to apparently use for my nose. My ear which he took cartilage from is so deformed, and my nose is all misshaped. With his cockiness, I'm sure he thinks he did a wonderful job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Handal, MD?
Typically don't write reviews but my experiences w/Dr Handal and staff have been uniquely exceptional; hence why I feel obligated to document this review- A few years back I was looking for a surgeon to do some eye work and had two neighbors recommend Dr Handal- Since then I've had 3 procedures done and each one exceeded my expectations- In my opinion Dr Handal is an artist and skilled at bringing the art & science together in just the right ways- I've found him, the staff, and facilit
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Handal, MD?
After many consultations I decided to go with Dr. Handal and his awesome team. He corrected a botched rhinoplasty which was affecting my breathing and also performed a breast augmentation. My results are absolutely amazing. I can now breathe and looks better a than ever! And my BA I’ve had numerous compliments and minimal downtime/pain. I couldn’t be happier. He’s truly a perfectionist and takes his time until he achieves perfection which is exactly what you would want in surgeon. Also his pati
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Handal, MD?
An unbelievably gifted surgeon as well as a wonderful person. Couldn’t be more impressed. Would highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Handal, MD?
Dr. Handal is not simply an amazing plastic surgeon, he sees his patients as people under his care. As a doctor myself, I can go pretty hard on the "fix the problem, ignore the patient" approach. Recommend him? I planned a mini-facial surgery with another surgeon. Not happening. Dr. Handal is too good to let go of.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Handal, MD?
I want to thank you personally, Dr. Handal, for being so gracious, sensitive and understanding as to my wants, needs and aspirations; and what I hoped to accomplish with the surgery you did for me. You were warm and caring before the surgery, answering all of my questions and concerns, which enabled me to be less anxious and very confident in what you were going to do. You went over and above my expectations and you understood exactly what my goal was that I hoped to achieve. You accomplished ev
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Handal, MD?
I went to Dr.Handal for my breasts and I could no be happier! I had surgery at another doctor nearby in Boca and he did a horrible job. Dr.Handal has given me my confidence and my life back, he is by far the best hands in BOCA! Everything from the front desk girls to my post op everyone was so kind and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Handal, MD?
I had several procedures done by Dr. Handal approximately ten years ago. To this day, I suffer from the poor results. I went back to him five years ago to request a minor procedure that would improve my disfigured nose. He refused to do it. I had to go to another plastic surgeon and pay to get it done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Handal, MD?
Absolutely horrible breast implants! The pocket for the implants are too big. Implants actually are in my armpits when I lay down! Asked for a C cup, I'm a DD. Told him I was unhappy, he did Nothing! He put my after picture on his site with a "before" picture that was Not me! Do your research, choose someone else!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Handal, MD?
Dr. Handal did the most fabulous job on my breasts and tummy tuck after my two kids. I can now wear a g-string bikini without feeling self-conscious. He also did my mom's facelift. She now looks like my sister!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Handal, MD?
This doctor is one of a kind. His ability to make someone look completely natural and lose years off their appearance is just magnificent! His office and etiquette and patients are second to none.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Handal, MD?
I went to Dr. Handal from another local Plastic Surgeons Breast Lift and implants, that were horrible. Not only did Dr. Handal better then correct them, I am completely out of pain! Everyone at his office was very professional and seemed truly concerned about my outcome. I wish I could show every female around my before and after so you just go to Dr. Handal and get your procedure done properly the first time!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Handal, MD?
I stumbled upon this place through the healthgrades and decided to give it a try, since it was close to my house. Fortunately, my expectations were met and exceeded. I am already thinking about my next procedure. Dr. Handal was very patient, informative, and he answered all of my worry-some questions. It was my first time doing anything on my face. I had Botox and Juvederm fillers today. He made me feel relaxed in safe hands and the procedure was quick and painless.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Handal, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Handal. Aside from the great facility and terrific staff, Dr. Handal is a perfectionist and an artist...he sees the outcome before he begins. He explains absolutely everything and his staff follows up to be sure there is great communication with each patient. I was thrilled with the results I achieved with Dr. Handal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Handal, MD?
I had a full facelift with Dr.Handal, his work gave me WOW factor, I can walk anywhere with confidence & joy & get many compliments, there are no words for how grateful I am, there is simply no one else like him, he 's truly a unique, highly gifted Artistic & Facial Architectural Genius worthy of World Wide Recognition, thank you so much with all my heart!!! You will love his Dream Team Staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Handal, MD?
Dr. Handal is a passionate and caring person who really wants his patients to be 100% satisfied. His staff and facility are top line and I felt so cared for by everyone. My options and goals were throughly discussed several times beforehand. The aftercare is exceptional. Dr. Handal called me personally over the weekend to see how I was feeling. Appointments are easy to get and the compassionate care and expertise are exceptional. My results are soft and extremely natural.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Handal, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Handal?