Dr. Arthur Handal, MD

Dr. Arthur Handal, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Handal Plastic Surgery 5503 N Federal Hwy Boca Raton, FL 33487 Get Directions

Dr. Arthur Handal, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Boca Raton, FL. Dr. Handal is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital and Bethesda Hospital East.

Dr. Handal's Experience

See how Dr. Handal's experience matches your preferences.

View Video

Visiting Dr. Handal

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Handal has admitting privileges.

Dr. Handal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Handal to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Handal's Performance
Mount Dora, FL |
I had several procedures done by Dr. Handal approximately ten years ago. To this day, I suffer from the poor results. I went back to him five years ago to request a minor procedure that would improve my disfigured nose. He refused to do it. I had to go to another plastic surgeon and pay to get it done.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Absolutely horrible breast implants! The pocket for the implants are too big. Implants actually are in my armpits when I lay down! Asked for a C cup, I'm a DD. Told him I was unhappy, he did Nothing! He put my after picture on his site with a "before" picture that was Not me! Do your research, choose someone else!!!
in Boca Raton, FL |
First of all I want to commend the office and staff of Handal Plastic Surgery/ Sanctuary Surgery Center for its attention, professionalism and caring service before and after my surgery. Dr. Handal;s bedside manor barr none has no equal as far as I'm concerned. The remarkable results from the surgery is not that I had surgery but that I look healthy, rested and 20 years younger! I could not have asked for a better result. I applaud Dr.Handal and his staff. -KR
in Florida |
Dr. Handal did the most fabulous job on my breasts and tummy tuck after my two kids. I can now wear a g-string bikini without feeling self-conscious. He also did my mom's facelift. She now looks like my sister!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
This doctor is one of a kind. His ability to make someone look completely natural and lose years off their appearance is just magnificent! His office and etiquette and patients are second to none.
Boca Raton, FL |
I went to Dr. Handal from another local Plastic Surgeons Breast Lift and implants, that were horrible. Not only did Dr. Handal better then correct them, I am completely out of pain! Everyone at his office was very professional and seemed truly concerned about my outcome. I wish I could show every female around my before and after so you just go to Dr. Handal and get your procedure done properly the first time!
in Florida, US |
I stumbled upon this place through the healthgrades and decided to give it a try, since it was close to my house. Fortunately, my expectations were met and exceeded. I am already thinking about my next procedure. Dr. Handal was very patient, informative, and he answered all of my worry-some questions. It was my first time doing anything on my face. I had Botox and Juvederm fillers today. He made me feel relaxed in safe hands and the procedure was quick and painless.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I would highly recommend Dr. Handal. Aside from the great facility and terrific staff, Dr. Handal is a perfectionist and an artist...he sees the outcome before he begins. He explains absolutely everything and his staff follows up to be sure there is great communication with each patient. I was thrilled with the results I achieved with Dr. Handal.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I had a full facelift with Dr.Handal, his work gave me WOW factor, I can walk anywhere with confidence & joy & get many compliments, there are no words for how grateful I am, there is simply no one else like him, he 's truly a unique, highly gifted Artistic & Facial Architectural Genius worthy of World Wide Recognition, thank you so much with all my heart!!! You will love his Dream Team Staff.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Handal is a passionate and caring person who really wants his patients to be 100% satisfied. His staff and facility are top line and I felt so cared for by everyone. My options and goals were throughly discussed several times beforehand. The aftercare is exceptional. Dr. Handal called me personally over the weekend to see how I was feeling. Appointments are easy to get and the compassionate care and expertise are exceptional. My results are soft and extremely natural.
Have you seen Dr. Arthur Handal, MD?
Are you Dr. Handal?

Compare Dr. Handal

Dr. Handal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Handal does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Handal and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Handal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Handal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery
  • Oculoplastic Surgery
  • Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery of the Hand
  • Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck

Dr. Handal does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Handal and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.