Dr. Arthur Handal, MD

Dr. Arthur Handal, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

30 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Dr. Handal specializes in Plastic Surgery and practices in Boca Raton, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Handal? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Handal's Experience

See how Dr. Handal's experience matches your preferences.

View Video

Visiting Dr. Handal

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Handal has admitting privileges.

Dr. Handal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Handal to family and friends
Dr. Handal's Performance
in Florida |
Dr. Handal did the most fabulous job on my breasts and tummy tuck after my two kids. I can now wear a g-string bikini without feeling self-conscious. He also did my mom's facelift. She now looks like my sister!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
This doctor is one of a kind. His ability to make someone look completely natural and lose years off their appearance is just magnificent! His office and etiquette and patients are second to none.
Boca Raton, FL |
I went to Dr. Handal from another local Plastic Surgeons Breast Lift and implants, that were horrible. Not only did Dr. Handal better then correct them, I am completely out of pain! Everyone at his office was very professional and seemed truly concerned about my outcome. I wish I could show every female around my before and after so you just go to Dr. Handal and get your procedure done properly the first time!
in Florida, US |
I stumbled upon this place through the healthgrades and decided to give it a try, since it was close to my house. Fortunately, my expectations were met and exceeded. I am already thinking about my next procedure. Dr. Handal was very patient, informative, and he answered all of my worry-some questions. It was my first time doing anything on my face. I had Botox and Juvederm fillers today. He made me feel relaxed in safe hands and the procedure was quick and painless.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I would highly recommend Dr. Handal. Aside from the great facility and terrific staff, Dr. Handal is a perfectionist and an artist...he sees the outcome before he begins. He explains absolutely everything and his staff follows up to be sure there is great communication with each patient. I was thrilled with the results I achieved with Dr. Handal.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I had a full facelift with Dr.Handal, his work gave me WOW factor, I can walk anywhere with confidence & joy & get many compliments, there are no words for how grateful I am, there is simply no one else like him, he 's truly a unique, highly gifted Artistic & Facial Architectural Genius worthy of World Wide Recognition, thank you so much with all my heart!!! You will love his Dream Team Staff.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Handal is a passionate and caring person who really wants his patients to be 100% satisfied. His staff and facility are top line and I felt so cared for by everyone. My options and goals were throughly discussed several times beforehand. The aftercare is exceptional. Dr. Handal called me personally over the weekend to see how I was feeling. Appointments are easy to get and the compassionate care and expertise are exceptional. My results are soft and extremely natural.
Have you seen Dr. Arthur Handal, MD?
Are you Dr. Handal?

Compare Dr. Handal

Dr. Handal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Handal does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Handal and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Handal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Handal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery
  • Oculoplastic Surgery
  • Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery of the Hand
  • Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck

Dr. Handal does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Handal and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.