Plastic Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Arthur Handal, MD
Dr. Handal is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, and began his interest in plastic / cosmetic surgery at Chicago / UHS Medical School. During his general surgery residency at State University New York, he focused his attentions on plastic surgery, and gained early acceptance into the State University of New York / Kings County Medical Center. On completion of his residency, he continued his surgical training with prestigious fellowships in hand surgery at Hartford Hospital in Connecticut and aesthetic surgery in association with the University of Miami. Dr. Handal dedicates his practice to the field of aesthetic plastic surgery, is a published author, and attends the major plastic and aesthetic surgery meetings several times a year to bring the latest techniques and innovations to his practice.

5503 N Federal Hwy

Boca Raton, FL 33487

Learn about Dr. Handal

Other cosmetic surgery centers are concerned with volume of patients and a swift procedure and recovery cycle. The staff at Handal Plastic Surgery believes in providing in depth surgery counseling, understanding and meeting each patient's specific needs, and providing a comfortable atmosphere throughout the surgery process.

Dr. Handal's Experience

Dr. Handal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Fat Grafting to the Face
  • Fat Reduction Procedure
  • Hair Transplants
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)

• Uhs-Chicago Med Sch
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Kings County Hospital Center
  • Hartford Hosp
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of Miami / School Of Medicine
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Handal has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Handal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Handal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

View Video

Dr. Handal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Handal to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Handal's Performance
Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. Handal is not simply an amazing plastic surgeon, he sees his patients as people under his care. As a doctor myself, I can go pretty hard on the "fix the problem, ignore the patient" approach. Recommend him? I planned a mini-facial surgery with another surgeon. Not happening. Dr. Handal is too good to let go of.
Boca Raton, FL |
I want to thank you personally, Dr. Handal, for being so gracious, sensitive and understanding as to my wants, needs and aspirations; and what I hoped to accomplish with the surgery you did for me. You were warm and caring before the surgery, answering all of my questions and concerns, which enabled me to be less anxious and very confident in what you were going to do. You went over and above my expectations and you understood exactly what my goal was that I hoped to achieve. You accomplished ev
in Hollywood, FL |
I went to Dr.Handal for my breasts and I could no be happier! I had surgery at another doctor nearby in Boca and he did a horrible job. Dr.Handal has given me my confidence and my life back, he is by far the best hands in BOCA! Everything from the front desk girls to my post op everyone was so kind and helpful.
Mount Dora, FL |
I had several procedures done by Dr. Handal approximately ten years ago. To this day, I suffer from the poor results. I went back to him five years ago to request a minor procedure that would improve my disfigured nose. He refused to do it. I had to go to another plastic surgeon and pay to get it done.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Absolutely horrible breast implants! The pocket for the implants are too big. Implants actually are in my armpits when I lay down! Asked for a C cup, I'm a DD. Told him I was unhappy, he did Nothing! He put my after picture on his site with a "before" picture that was Not me! Do your research, choose someone else!!!
in Florida |
Dr. Handal did the most fabulous job on my breasts and tummy tuck after my two kids. I can now wear a g-string bikini without feeling self-conscious. He also did my mom's facelift. She now looks like my sister!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
This doctor is one of a kind. His ability to make someone look completely natural and lose years off their appearance is just magnificent! His office and etiquette and patients are second to none.
Boca Raton, FL |
I went to Dr. Handal from another local Plastic Surgeons Breast Lift and implants, that were horrible. Not only did Dr. Handal better then correct them, I am completely out of pain! Everyone at his office was very professional and seemed truly concerned about my outcome. I wish I could show every female around my before and after so you just go to Dr. Handal and get your procedure done properly the first time!
in Florida, US |
I stumbled upon this place through the healthgrades and decided to give it a try, since it was close to my house. Fortunately, my expectations were met and exceeded. I am already thinking about my next procedure. Dr. Handal was very patient, informative, and he answered all of my worry-some questions. It was my first time doing anything on my face. I had Botox and Juvederm fillers today. He made me feel relaxed in safe hands and the procedure was quick and painless.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I would highly recommend Dr. Handal. Aside from the great facility and terrific staff, Dr. Handal is a perfectionist and an artist...he sees the outcome before he begins. He explains absolutely everything and his staff follows up to be sure there is great communication with each patient. I was thrilled with the results I achieved with Dr. Handal.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I had a full facelift with Dr.Handal, his work gave me WOW factor, I can walk anywhere with confidence & joy & get many compliments, there are no words for how grateful I am, there is simply no one else like him, he 's truly a unique, highly gifted Artistic & Facial Architectural Genius worthy of World Wide Recognition, thank you so much with all my heart!!! You will love his Dream Team Staff.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Handal is a passionate and caring person who really wants his patients to be 100% satisfied. His staff and facility are top line and I felt so cared for by everyone. My options and goals were throughly discussed several times beforehand. The aftercare is exceptional. Dr. Handal called me personally over the weekend to see how I was feeling. Appointments are easy to get and the compassionate care and expertise are exceptional. My results are soft and extremely natural.
Have you seen Dr. Arthur Handal, MD?
Are you Dr. Handal?