Dr. Arthur Guerrero, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism ·  Male · Age 41

Dr. Guerrero

Dr. Arthur Guerrero, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Schertz, TX and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences in 2004 and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism and internal medicine.

Make an appointment

Dr. Guerrero accepts

Dr. Guerrero accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Health Net
Teachers Retirement System (TRS)
The Great-West Life Assurance Company
Tricare
TriCare for Life

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Guerrero's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Guerrero's Top Procedures and Conditions

Diabetes With Renal Manifestations

Dr. Guerrero treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Guerrero treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

• Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Ultrasound, Thyroid
  • Ultrasound-Guided Fine Needle Aspiration
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

"Dr. Arthur Guerrero joined Northeast Endocrinology Associates in July 2016. He received his Bachelor of Science degree in Pharmacology and Philosophy from State University of New York at Stony Brook. In 2004, he received his medical degree from Unif...

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Guerrero

Dr. Guerrero?
Dr. Guerrero's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Arthur Guerrero, MD
After being diabetic for 28 years I needed someone to help get things under control and Dr. Guerrero has been amazing. Not only does he ask the medical questions, he asks what is going on in my life. Stress, work, can all change how treatment is given. He has asked me questions about diabetes that nobody has asked me ever, and this is a good thing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Guerrero, MD?
I went to see Dr Guerrero regarding some varying A1-c readings. I was given a glucose monitor to determine my actual reading. It was lower than expected. I was taken off of Januvia & given a 3 month follow up. As a result of my most recent blood test it was determined that I did not have diabetes. Dr Guerrero’s explanation of my blood work was the most thorough I have ever received from any doctor. His skills are amazing. I would strongly recommend him to any one in need of an endocrinologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Guerrero, MD?
This is a doctor’s office that I don’t mind going to. Dr Guerrero always listens to my concerns and explains everything so I can understand. He gives me complete peace of mind about my Graves’ disease and thyroid issues. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Guerrero, MD?
After going through some tests I went in for a follow up with Dr. Guerrero. Dr. Guerrero was unavailable and I was told I would be seen by the P.A. who became unavailable. A young lady took my temperature and blood pressure then the Office Manager came in and said she would talk to me. I asked if she were medically qualified to give a prognosis and if my insurance would be charged for a doctor visit. She did not have my chart and couldn't address my issues. Poorly done!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Guerrero, MD?
The first time I went to the office I waited 2 hours without a single word to anyone. I figured this happens from time to time, so okay, I went back. On my second visit, without asking me a single question he informed me that after being cancer free for almost 5 years I now needed radiation and that I could do it next week. He also informed me I needed to see a doctor about my liver. I went to get a second opinion and I am FINE! I do not need radiation OR to see a doctor about my liver.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Guerrero, MD?
Excellent physician. Actually takes the time to talk about your condition and answer all questions. Well versed on the latest articles, guidelines and procedures. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Guerrero, MD?
I found Dr. Guerrero thru my insurance website and he did not disappoint. He truly does listen to your concerns. I was recently diagnosed with Diabetes II and didn't understand the disease as it pertains to me. He is more of a coach then a Dr. providing me what I needed to get it under control. Great doctor and recommend him highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Guerrero, MD?
I would recommend Dr Guerrero to all my friends. His knowledge, ease in listening and his bedside manner are of the highest quality. When you have questions, he never rushes you. He and his staff treat you like family. I trust his knowledge base as he has helped me majorly improve my control of my A1C. He always makes sure he has answered all my questions before ending my exam. I enjoy going to see my "coach".
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Guerrero, MD?
My experience with Dr. Guerrero has been excellent! He's knowledgeable, has great bedside manners and has a great sense of humor. I've been diabetic for 20 years and have never had a doctor care so much. I will never forget him looking me right in the eye and saying, "I am your coach and I need you to show up for practice." That little statement was exactly what I needed to hear. Through his coaching I have reached my weight goals thus reducing the medication that I am on. Thanks Doc!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Guerrero, MD?
I found Dr. Guerrero on line. I was not disappointed. He was very knowledgeable and listened to all of my problems with out rushing. His explanations were easy to understand. I felt very comfortable under his care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Guerrero, MD?
I took my son to see Dr. Guerrero for multiple endocrine issues and was extremely impressed by him. He was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain to my son all about his thyroid condition and how it can affect his body. I would highly recommend him to any of my friends, family and since I work in a family practice office, our patients as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Guerrero, MD?
I am a retired Dentist so I know the importance of good bedside manner and Dr Guerrero has a great one. Also he is very good at his specialty. I have a very complex situation and he was able to get me feeling great in less than a month of treatment. Coming from a fellow professional in the health field,I hightly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Guerrero, MD?
Very thorough in his descriptions and takes the time to be sure you understand what is going on.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Guerrero, MD?
Dr. Guerrero gets the highest marks for his knowledge & patient rapport.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Guerrero, MD?
Dr. Guerrero is the first doctor to take the time and explain to me what was happening internally with my thyroid----this is after many, many years of seeing doctors/nurse practitioners for hypothyroidism. He also reviewed the most current lab results with me (along with past results for comparison data) and listened to my symptoms to determine the next best steps for me to take.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Guerrero, MD?
This is my first appointment with Dr Guerrero. He is personable and polite. He carefully reviewed my labs and discussed them, explaining complex information in a simple way. He listened to what I said and accepted my decision on treatment. I am looking forward to my next appointment with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Guerrero, MD?
I was a patient in this practice for a few years before Dr. G came on board and was happy with the staff. Dr. G's bio was interesting and I thought his approach to diabetes would help me. He was prepared for my appointment. He listened to me first and then laid out a plan to help me achieve what I wanted in handling my diabetes. Had my third visit and because of his treatment plan and my compliance, I'm off two other meds because of good lab reports. How often does that happen? I feel successful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Guerrero, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Guerrero to other diabetics. Dr. Guerrero was very informative, easy to talk to and ask questions. Took time to discuss issues, explained how to reach my goals.
Dr. Guerrero is great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Guerrero, MD?
Dr. Guerrero is a wonderful Doctor. He is very educated in his medical practices and he also embraces modern technology to explain medical results. He has a warm and comforting personality and genuinely cares about his patents. I would 100% refer him to my friends and family.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Guerrero?