Dr. Arthur Castelbaum, MD

Dr. Arthur Castelbaum, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 58

Telehealth services available

Dr. Arthur Castelbaum, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in King Of Prussia, PA and has over 32 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Washington University St Louis medical school in 1988. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health and Holy Redeemer Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Castelbaum to book an appointment.

Reproductive Medicine Associates of Philadelphia

New Patient?
RMA Philadelphia735 Fitzwatertown Rd Ste 2 King Of Prussia, PA 19090
RMA of Philadelphia320 Middletown Blvd Langhorne, PA 19047
Reproductive Medicine Associates of Philadelphia735 Fitzwatertown Rd Ste 2 Willow Grove, PA 19090
Reproductive Medicine Associates of Philadelphia625 Clark Ave Ste 17b King of Prussia, PA 19406
RMA at Jefferson833 Chestnut St Ste C-152 Philadelphia, PA 19107

RMA of Central Pennsylvania at Pinnaclehealth

New Patient?
RMA of Central Pennsylvania at PinnacleHealth2025 Technology Pkwy Ste 211 Mechanicsburg, PA 17050

• Practices at Top Hospital Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

More Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists at Reproductive Medicine Associates of Philadelphia

Dr. Castelbaum's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Castelbaum

8.791208791208792%

Dr. Castelbaum?
Dr. Castlebaum and the entire staff were incredibly warm and welcoming. They immediately put me at ease in what could have been a confusing and stressful time. They were informative and really make you feel cared for and listened too. They were also great about helping to navigate insurance and treatment costs. Highly recommend.
Philadelphia , PA – Mar 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Castelbaum, MD?
Hearing you need infertility treatment to become pregnant is beyond heartbreaking. After meeting with Dr. Castelbaum and his staff, my husband and I felt confident they would be able to provide us a family we’ve always dreamed of. The entire staff is beyond amazing from their compassion to their friendliness. They always made me feel important and comfortable. As I write this, I am currently holding my 2 day old daughter which wouldn’t be possible without them. Thank you Dr Castelbaum and RMA!
Kate in PA – Oct 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Castelbaum, MD?
We were referred to RMA by my OBGYN office and cannot be more grateful for the experience. Dr. Castelbaum is beyond words. From the initial visit where we got to meet with him and begin discussing our options to our weekly appointments. Within our first couple of weeks he said I have no doubts you’ll Be pregnant in 3 months. Well almost exactly 3 months from our first appt we were pregnant! All of the nursing staff are incredible and sweet, and he just made this experience 10x better.
Sarah in PA – Aug 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Castelbaum, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Castlebaum to anyone trying to conceive. When my husband and I first came to RMA we met with Dr Castlebaum, he made us feel positive about our situation. We chose to do IVF and it was the best decision we have ever made. We conceived on our first round of IVf, I am currently almost 10 weeks pregnant with my first child after almost 10 years of infertility.
Amy M. in PA – Jul 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Castelbaum, MD?
Dr. Castelbaum has been amazing through every step of this process. Thankfully, my results were very positive, but I'm sure he would be caring in a less than positive situation as well. He was thorough, caring, and clear about each step. I was nervous about some of the more invasive procedures. He walked me through everything to help ease my nervousness. I would highly recommend that anyone seeking fertility counseling should see him.
Jun 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Castelbaum, MD?
Dr. Castelbaum is literally the most down to earth, and compassionate doctor I have ever come across. He does EVERTHING he can to make sure you are comfortable, well informed, and most of all ready! The staff at RMA is amazing as well. Everyone feels like family, the love you feel with this place is beyond anything I’ve ever experienced. Thank you Dr. Castelbaum, and RMA nurses for making our dream come true!
Jennifer in Philadelphia , PA – Jun 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Castelbaum, MD?
I LOVE Dr.Castelbaum!! I have always wanted to be a mother and he made that dream come true on my first cycle of iui with twins! I couldn’t be more over the moon happy about it. He is so personable and I really felt like he cared and was very genuine. He remembers everything you tell him! I don’t know how he does it. He truly is the best. I just couldn’t believe he made this happen on the first try. It’s amazing he has everything down to a science. Front desk &nursing are amazing to! Love them!!
Kate in Bucks county , PA – May 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Castelbaum, MD?
Office staff was rude. Asked personal and invasive questions having NOTHING to do with the confirmation of my appointment. The office contacted me 6 times to remind me of my appointment but it wasn’t until the day of that they realized they don’t take my insurance.
May 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Castelbaum, MD?
He is the best! Super friendly, really cares about his patients. I went through 3 IUIs and a cycle of IVF he was very positive through our the whole process and now I’m 13 weeks pregnant after 3 years trying to concive. The wait time at the clinic was less than 10 mins they always call back the results within 1-2 hours. Staff and nusrses are so friendly. I don’t regret the whole experience love him. Best doctor again and again. :)
Hadeer in Wyncote, PA – Apr 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Castelbaum, MD?
My husband and I had difficulty conceiving and based on all of the reviews, we ended up going with Dr. Castelbaum and I'm so grateful we did. After two attempts of IUI, we gave fertility treatment a break and actually conceived on our own. Dr. Castelbaum still monitored my pregnancy from weeks 5-9, rather than wait for my first OB visit at week 8. Staying with RMA for the first four weeks quelled so many of my fears and anxieties. I wish I could stay with RMA for all of my OB care, thank you!
Eden in King of Prussia, PA – Mar 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Castelbaum, MD?
I can’t overstate that choosing RMA and Dr. Castelbaum for our fertility journey was the best decision we ever made!!! I’ve truly never had another experience with a medical provider that has gone as smoothly as this has. I was treated on a personal level and always felt cared about and listened to. I was always able to get ahold of Dr Castelbaum via email or phone whenever I needed him. Most importantly we achieved success very quickly with RMA and are now expecting our IVF miracle baby!
LMS in Bordentown,NJ – Nov 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Castelbaum, MD?
Dr. Castelbaum is warm and friendly. He is very knowledgeable overall and is able to offer reassurance both emotionally and with medical facts. The nursing and doctor staff at RMA as a whole are wonderful. Even for monitoring appointments you see a doctor which made me feel like I was getting a lot of attention. A wonderful practice I would recommend to anyone struggling with infertility.
Lansdale, PA – Aug 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Castelbaum, MD?
I was referred to RMA after having two consecutive ectopic pregnancies, while trying to conceive our second child. I went to RMA, had a fertility work up done by Dr Castelbaum, IVF was recommended. We went through our first cycle of IVF with Dr. Castelbaum, and I am currently 25 weeks pregnant after a successful first cycle. We look forward to returning when we are ready to conceive our third child.
Nicole R in Bensalem, PA – Jul 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Castelbaum, MD?
It is difficult to put into words just how influential Dr. Castlebaum is each & every day. He builds positive relationships based on shared goals. His approach is filled with compassion, shared knowledge, and comfort. Dr. C's passion and expertise amazed me & my husband, and we can't imagine having gone through the journey with anyone else by our side. The staff at RMA provides exceptional service and prompt/open communication. Thank you Dr. C and RMA of Langhorne - you help to make miracles!
Julie in Newtown, PA – Jun 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Castelbaum, MD?
Dr. Castlebaum is one of the best Drs I've ever had, I even asked him if he could go back to delivering babies so he can deliver mine! Haha. But over the past year+ I've had the opportunity of being a patient of his, he was always so positive, encouraging and honest. Everything was always explained clearly And if I did have any questions I'd email him and he got back to me with in minutes. All of the staff and nurses are amazing! I'd highly recommend Dr C to anyone struggling with infertility
Alyssa in Levittown, – Jun 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Castelbaum, MD?
All I can say is THANK YOU! Dr. Castelbaum and your staff. I appreciate everything you did for us. We always felt appreciated, understood and welcomed. Thank you for your patience.
Claudia in NJ – May 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Castelbaum, MD?
I don't have enough words to describe how wonderful Dr. Castelbaum, his staff, and the experience I had at RMA were. I felt so safe and loved, and like every single person in the office- from Dr Castelbaum and his nurses to the office staff- were in my corner and focused on me personally as well as my treatment. Every visit and phone call was met with professionalism and a smile. I never felt like I was asking too many questions. Thank you Dr. Castelbaum and team for being so wonderful!
Jillian in Ewing, NJ – May 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Castelbaum, MD?
We LOVE Dr. Castelbaum and everyone at RMA!! We have been in treatment with Dr. Castelbaum and RMA for the past year. At my age (42) we started to believe pregnancy would never happen for us. Dr. Castelbaum was amazing and patient in explaining our options throughout the whole process. His compassion and empathy was evident every single time we saw him. I also can't say enough about the nurses and office staff. Every single person we encountered at RMA was kind, caring and patient.
Lisa M in Trenton, NJ – Apr 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Castelbaum, MD?
Nice person, but really only interested in success rates. Told me 'bye' when he couldn't figure out what was wrong, instead of conferring with others and referring me to someone else. Office is extremely difficult to deal with, they expect you to be sitting by the phone...otherwise you have to deal with their central ivr system to simply return a call to a nurse 2 miles away from you.
Newtown, PA – Mar 17, 2017
Hello, We are sorry to hear that you had a...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Castelbaum, MD?
From the moment my husband and I met Dr. Castelbaum, we knew he was the Dr. for us. He made us feel very comfortable and at ease. He was very knowledgeable and explained to us the entire process. He showed great compassion towards us and had a very positive attitude. I am now 9 weeks pregnant and have "graduated" from RMA. I am very sad to leave! I will miss the terrific staff and definitely miss Dr. Castelbaum. Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!
Megan S. in Harleysville, PA – Mar 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Castelbaum, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Castelbaum?

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Arthur Castelbaum, MD...

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Communicate via email?

Offer weekend visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Dr. Castelbaum accepts

Dr. Castelbaum accepts the following insurance:

Select
QualCare
QualCare HMO
QualCare PPO
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Castelbaum treats your condition or procedure

• Fluid Contrast Ultrasound
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids

RMA is committed to providing the latest and most appropriate treatments available in a caring and compassionate environment. Our medical team includes highly trained, experienced, and board-certified physicians. Our physicians and staff work closely with you to find the most successful solutions for your personal family-building needs.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility