Dr. Arthur Buonaspina, MD

Pediatric Infectious Disease Medicine ·  Male · Age 66

Dr. Buonaspina

Richmond Pediatrics

107 Edgegrove Ave Staten Island, NY 10312

Dr. Arthur Buonaspina, MD is a pediatric infectious disease specialist in Staten Island, NY and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from SUNY Dwnstate M C Coll Med in 1987 and specializes in pediatric infectious disease medicine, pediatrics, and more.

Dr. Buonaspina accepts

Dr. Buonaspina accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)

4.2

Dr. Buonaspina?
Dr. Buonaspina's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Arthur Buonaspina, MD
Horrible unsafe physician. Do not take your children here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Buonaspina, MD?
Dr. Buonaspina did not provide proper care for my child . He is not very professional and he is not very knowledgeable as well. My son was seen on a Thursday and he was very sick 102 fever and he was tested for strep throat , This so called doctor calls us back 5 days later to tell us that he tested positive for strep throat and the Flu. If he had a brain he would know how to contact us . He should of known that we had cell phone #'s on file.He really needs to give it up he is a rude old man.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Buonaspina, MD?
Doctors like Dr. Buonaspina don't come around too often . He is caring , compassionate ,patient and extremely knowledgeable.. He takes his time and is always thorough when diagnosing . He is always there when you need him and has an incredible caring , staff. If you ask my kids to describe Dr. B they will say cool, smart , and one of a kind ..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Buonaspina, MD?
Dr. Buonaspina is an amazing doctor. He is compassionate, caring and has the most wonderful bedside manner. I recently has the privilege of working beside him during a surgical mission to a third world country and he helped to diagnose illnesses that puzzled the doctors of that country. The reason is that Dr. Buonaspina also a specialist in infectious diseases. Children here and abroad suffer from infections that are life threatening and many patients are referred to him throughout the country.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Buonaspina, MD?
Professional , intelligent with great bedside manner physician . Office staff is beyond nice and helpful !!! Was able to get appt in same day for my sick child for the first visit , got all answers and proper treatment!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Buonaspina, MD?
Dr.B is the most caring doctor we have met. We had health issues with both my kids and he is always there for us. We can call him anytime and he always get back to us. He is the most loving and compassionate. Our kids love him. He is an exellent doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Buonaspina, MD?
I have been with Dr. Buonaspina since my first child who is now 26. My second who is now 20. I think i had another child who is only 4 so that I could continue to have Dr. B as a pediatrician because he is just that great. You looking for a good pediatrician STOP looking and go see Dr. B will be the best decision ever. Gonna miss him after my 4 year old grows up because this is it for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Buonaspina, MD?
Dr. Buonaspina is not only a top specialist in his field, he is warm, caring, and a great communicator. A great doctor who we can also relate to, has always been important for our family. Dr. B has our backs and we are very grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Buonaspina, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Buonaspina?