Dr. Arthur Bregman, MD

Dr. Arthur Bregman, MD

Psychiatry | Male

Arthur J Bregman MD 1550 Madruga Ave Ste 406 Coral Gables, FL 33146 Get Directions

Dr. Arthur J Bregman MD practices psychiatry in Coral Gables, Florida. Dr. Bregman graduated with an MD 38 years ago. Dr. Arthur J. Bregman graduated from the New York Medical College in 1974. He works in Coral Gables, FL and specializes in Psychiatry. Dr. Bregman is affiliated with Jackson South Community Hospital and Miami Childrens Hospital. He speaks English and Spanish.

Dr. Bregman's Experience

See how Dr. Bregman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bregman

Dr. Bregman accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Bregman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bregman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bregman to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Bregman's Performance
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Bregman is very attentive and listens to your concerns. After your first visit, you can come in as a walk in. Great experience and would definitely recommend!
in sunrise fl |
first ... for what i understand no Dr. is able to see a kid with a parent or legal guardian well this Dr. prescribed my 2 kids after one visit where he only ask my kids (10 & 9 years old) how they are feeling, after that the one that talked aboutmy kids was my ex husban gf. after my kids started taking this medicine they spend hoursand hours without eating, to be more specific 10 to 11 hours they stop being those kids that like to play around and scream and run around the house.
in Miami |
I went to see Dr. Bergman today as a new patient and was very pleased. His staff is also friendly and helpful. Make sure to make an appt to bypass the walk-ins.
in Miami, FL |
I would like to start off that I really enjoyed being a patient of Dr. Bregman. He is very nice and made me feel comfortable discussing my situation. The big problem his office has is his staff, or whomever handles scheduling and organization in his office. Being a patient for almost a year and I have NEVER called and the office pick up my call. I have to leave numerous voicemails to even get a call back. Unfortunately, for the second time, they closed the office and did NOT give me a phone call
in Dadeland, FL |
From all my visits, I have never been seen within 30 minutes of my appointment, even when I was one of the first on his schedule. On top of that, he shows very little interest in your actual well being. He asks one question: "How are things going?" Then signs the script.
in Coral Gables, FL |
This was the WORST doctor experience I have ever encountered. Dr. Bregman was a condescending jerk. I am 20 years old, seeking help, yet it seemed as though he didn't want to be there at all. He asked questions rapidly, as if he just wanted to finish and get me out of there. He does NOT care about the patient at all. His voice escalated to YELLING, and I started crying, what kind of psychiatrist is this? He was rude, phony, and made assumptions. Horrible listener. Would never recommend to anyone
in Miami, FL |
My experience with Dr. Bergman on 8/16/16 was astoundingly poor. Packed waiting room indicative of overbooked schedule. Waited an hour and 20 minutes. It was my first visit. When I finally saw the Dr., he barely looked at my face, asked why I was here, and answered text messages as I answered. He looked at the questionnaire I answered, and immediately scribbled a Rx and handed to me. No further questions, no diagnosis, no explanation. I was horrified. I ended the visit and will never go back.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Truly understands the pharmocology aspects of mental health. Treats the patient as a 'whole'. Understands the interactions of some disorders with other disorders. FINALLY found someone who listens!!
in Coral Gables, FL |
Dr Bregman is one of the best doctor we have encounter. He have helped my teenager daughter even removing over medication given by the hospital. Under three years with Dr. Bregman we have seen an amazing improvement , I would definitely recommend Dr. Bregman and his staff is very friendly!
Dr. Bregman was the WORST Doctor I have ever been to. Besides the fact that the wait time for your appointment is AT LEAST an hour and a half, the doctor does not listen to you at all. I would constantly complain that a medication was negatively impacting me and he would just keep me on it and raise the dose. After sitting in his office I found myself talking to another woman who's son had the same problem with him. That boy ended up getting rushed to the hospital. I would NEVER go back.
Have you seen Dr. Arthur Bregman, MD?
Are you Dr. Bregman?

Depression

Anxiety

Bipolar Disorder

Behavioral Disorders

Dr. Bregman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry

• State: Florida

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Anorexia
  • Developmental and Learning Disorders
  • Dissociative, Conversion, and Factitious Disorders
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Nondependent Hallucinogen Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Nondependent Opioid Abuse
  • Nondependent Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Paranoid Personality Disorder
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)
  • Psychosis
  • Tobacco Use Disorder

New York Med Coll

Graduated in 1974

University Miami/Jackson Mem Mc

Dr. Bregman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bregman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry

• Group Psychotherapy
  • Other Psychiatric Medication Therapy (Inpatient Only)
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychiatric Medication Therapy
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Psychotherapy for Crisis